OtakuBoards

My picture - Now y'all 'll know what I look like...

Flash

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Ok cool drawing of yourself. [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't think he's a super saiyan in real life?

Guest Altron Gundam
So basically your half-dead. W/o a nose you can't breath and when u have to close your mouth you can't breathe..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]No comment. [/B][/QUOTE]

if you got no comment.... then don't post! it's sorta like spamming... and i mean the REAL spamming... like EOST..

ne way, r ya gonna show us your real pic???

nice drawing...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]So basically your half-dead. W/o a nose you can't breath and when u have to close your mouth you can't breathe.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, not to mention you would already have enough trouble breathing being that he's 2-D in a 3-D world.. you're lungs would be crushed!

But odd picture, it's low scale in a cool sorta way..almost looks like something that you'd see in a Calvin and Hobbes comic..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Lol, not to mention you would already have enough trouble breathing being that he's 2-D in a 3-D world.. you're lungs would be crushed!

But odd picture, it's low scale in a cool sorta way..almost looks like something that you'd see in a Calvin and Hobbes comic..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]HaHa..... I was thinkin the same thing.....the guy in the picture looks like he could be Calvin's evil, older brother....lol[/COLOR] :D :eek: :D