OtakuBoards

Homosexuality: curse or matter of preference???

Inuyasha Fandom

okay...I am going to state some rather possibly offenseive opinonated facts, but they are backed up.

I admit, I am gay. But why is it that we are so persecuted? Why is it that we are hated? We are human beings as well, but no one has the right to judge us lest they be judged as well. It is hard enough to be alive in this day and age without some jackass telling me I'm wrong, and don't have any rights about various things. No one has anyright to tell me what i do is wrong. It isn't them i'm *******, and i don't give a damn anyway. I have every right to pursue happiness, in my own way, regardless of who i am happy with. I am sure that everyone has the common sense to know that rings true. But, why is it that the ignorance of people is astounding??? Why is it i am so hated by people who don't know me, other than the fact i am gay????? I used to hide this, but no longer. I will be open with myself, and to others. I feared that i would be exorsized if i said whom i like, but if that is to be to be the case, then **** off and die, **** wads. I know that there are those whom agree with me, and those who do not. I respect your own desisions, as long as you respect me and mine.
What do you think about this topic in general? I am sorry, but now i want to know your opinons. Please tell me what yuou think about homosexuality, and other comments you have. If you don't want to publicly posty them, then please just pm me.

This will be my only post in this thread.

I've seen far to many of these threads get started and turn into flaming wars. I can see it happening again.

Albeit, I don't agree with Homosexuality, I'm tired of trying to argue my point here about it, when most of the people who have been here as long as I have, and longer, know my view.

:: pictures flame war will ensue in about.....a page of the thread::

This will be hilarious to watch, yet very shamefull.........

Although I myself, would not pursue homosexuality, neither woukd I persecute the idea, or those that would. If you wish to be gay, then you can be gay. It matters little to me. I've met several homosexuals, and they turned out to be pretty cool guys.

In other words, I have no problem if a person is a Homosexual, as long as they don't try to any funny stuff with me after I've said NO.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]You in all laws of human rights you can, only Bush thinks agianst it. I've been called lesbian I don't care, infact I take it as a complement, I may not be lesbian but I still do. Why do I? Because they are saying I'm different, and I like that. But it is still an insult because they are using a word that describes a person's lover for another of the same gender as an insult. It is rude, nasty and selfish. For a girl (like me) Don't you love your mother? Then acording to that you are lesbian. Boys do you love your father? Then you are gay. I really hate the way Bush and other people are removing the right to marry who you want where you want. I can't stand it! It's agianst all that is just! Infact I'd rather be lesbian then any of those one track minds who think love is between a girl and boy. But I do not because I really hate most girls I know, and really like this guy... So yeah. But I have nothing against you Inuyahsa Fandom. I think you're one of the most kind and sweet people for admitting it and not caring what others think.[/COLOR]

Saying only Bush is against it is ridiculous. Where have you been the last thousand years? lol

In any case, all I can really say to this thread is "[I]Again??[/I]"

This is going to be a downward spiral, especially considering the origin of it wasn't all that special to begin with. Based on past history, I'm just going to close it. It's best for everyone, really. If someone else in charge disagrees with me on the subject, then they have the power to reopen it. I doubt they will.