OtakuBoards

Internal Ninja

Flo

"So you've arrived." Soul Taker appeared from nowhere. "Yes," Clesia said. Soul Taker looked around the forest. "You didn't have to bring all your guards, this isn't an assassination attempt."
"You can never be too careful."
"I guess so."
"Anyway, you say you're a mercenary. How much pay do you require?"
"Depends on the job."
"Any conditions?"
"I don't like to fight weak people. It's a waste of time."
"How am I sure you're not weak? I've never seen you fight."
Soul Taker raised one hand and a bolt of lightning struck a few feet away, shattering a tree into a thousand pieces. Some of Clesia's guards ran, just before hunks of wood hit them in the face. "That's how."

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=seagreen][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Yuki got the excess rain water out of her hair. [i]How rude! They were just going to ignore me! [/i]She thought. She stood up and ran over to the two as slow as she could so she wouldn't tire herself out. Still, she got to Kristen and Kayin fairly quickly. "Um, hello. You two are pretty strong. Especially since I could sense you from about a mile away." Yuki greeted quietly. The other two turned around and looked at her. "Uh, hi." Kristen answered. "Who might you be?" Kayin asked suspiciously. "Oh yeah. I forgot to mention my name. I'm Yuki. CAn I ask who you two are now?" She told them.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]"I'm Kristen and this is my brother Kayin." Kristen told them. Kayin looked Yuki over suspiciously again. SUddenly, he spotted her sword. "You fight? Well if you're looking for one with us, you're going to be very dissapointed. We just got done fighting with some freak who's casual about killing." He told her. Yuki waved her arms around. "No! No! No! I just wanted to be friends!" She said to them. [i]Now there's something I haven't had in a while. Friends...[/i] She thought. Kristen smiled. "Alrighty then. We can be friends. It would be nice to have some more company!" She said happily.[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]---------[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Thats pretty much all I have time for and all that I can think of. I did this before, but when I posted it didn't work. It said I wasn't logged in...[/size][/font]
[/color]

Jerid still sat on the high wall, the little dragon still casting annoyed looks at him, when a bolt of lightning struck in the forest. An after-affect of the storm those two had generated? No... it was induced. "My Queen...Clesia..." he had no idea how he knew she was involved, but it was his job to serve her, and of course to protect her. All other rules were dropped when someone of a higher rank was in danger, and Clesia was the only one above Jerid.

He drew his short-sword, and leaped off the building, going as far out as he could, into the forest. He grabbed a thick branch, and began running through the trees, Torinte flying not far behind him.

Reaching his destination, he landed with a dull thud, and pointed his blade at Soul Taker. "You have threatened the Queen. Are you ready to accept the consiquences?"

Clesia grabbed his shoulder... tightly. "Jerid, put your sword away, he may be our next solder."

"I forgot what having a friend was like. The only friend I've ever had in my life was my sister. I apologize for my reaction..." Kayin said to Yuki, bowing his head in apology. "Please do forgive me..."

"I forgive you. It's been a while since I last had a friend, too..." Yuki replied. "So you two are brother and sister?"

"Yes...actually we're twins. Kayin and I went seperate ways so we could learn different skills in Ninjitsu. We were just reunited recently after 8 years..." Kristen informed Yuki.

"Wow...you two have an interesting background..." Yuki said still processing the information.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Your soldiers are very proteive aren't they"?
"Yes.Our meeting is over.I have witnessed your strengh and it is up to you if you will join or not.Come Jerid.",Torinte swaked,"You to Torinte".Torinte landed on her shoulder and chirpped sweetly.Jerid looked at the little dragon with his mouth open.Clesia turned back to Soul Taker,"I'll look forward to your desion".
Clesia walked back to the castle Jerid following her.Shs walked up the stone stairs that lead up to the roof.Once Clesia got up on the roof Torinte flew to one of the gargolyes and curled up around it's horns and fell asleep.Clesia moved her hands in a circle and a ball appeared.Three people became visable in the ball.There where two girls and one boy.One of the girls looked a lot like the boy.Clesia closed her eyes then opened them.
"So thunder,lighting, and water have found there master.I knew it wounldn't take them long to find their new users since I killed their former owners.Lets hope this ninja's are stronger.but lets test their strengh".
Clesia closed her eyes again this time wind swirled around her Torinte woke up and changed his size.Soon he became as large as a hous.He roared and landed beside Clesia.
"Torinte,my sweet dragon,find these poeple for mommy.And find out their strengh.But don't go kill yourself I don't what I would do it you got hurt.Well acutally I would kill the one who killed you.But lets not talk that why.Come back if it gets to ruff.I mean it just transform and fly back."
Torinte nodded and flew off leaving Clesia alone on the roof.Clesia looked down and shighed. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]"You seem pretty strong yourself," Kristen said with a smile at her new friend. "I could sense you from the other side of the forest."

Yuki slightly blushed as she laughed. "Yeah, you could say I am."

"Your probably stronger than us," Kristen said as she laughed at herself. "I'm quiet pathetic."

"Stop doubting yourself sis," Kaying intervened. "Your the greatest fighter I've ever know."

"Your just saying that cuz your my brother," Kristen said as she playfully punched him. All of a sudden, Kristen felt a wave of evil come over her. She looked up into the sky and saw a huge bird-like thing approaching with an open mouth. "Move!" Kristen said as she pushed Kayin hard the opposite way, and grabbed Yuki and jumped into the nearby trees. At the same moment, the object shot a huge barage of flames from its mouth, burning the spot where the three once stood.

"Kristen!!" Kayin's voice came over the fire.

[I]"Don't worry, bro. I'm fine."[/I] she said telepathically. "Are you ok, Yuki?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for the lift." she said with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll take care of these flames." she said as she outstretched her hands.[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: Sorry, CPU is down again...d*** CPU!

IC: [I]Good they're alright. I'd hate to lose a friend I just made and a sister who I've just been reunited with. So, what ever that thing is...it's going down![/I] Kayin said beginning to reach into his jacket. But, Yuki caught his eye. She was summoning an aura of water which downced the fire. [I]She might be a great help in a combination strike...[/I] Kayin returned his focus to the sky. "Sis, Yuki, we're dealing with a dragon! Be very cautious! I mean it you two!" Kayin notified his allies.

"Got it! We can take care of this though." Yuki said as she began to summon another aura of water.

"Gotta be careful though, Yuki. We don't know all of its capabilities." Kristen responded.

"I'll try drawing it down toward us. Stay here...and wish me luck." Kayin said as he seemingly vanished. Kristen knew where he went and Yuki soon noticed, too. Kayin had landed on the dragon's back to get its attention. It turned its head to the point where it could unleash flames at Kayin without burning itself and fired. Kayin jumped down from the dragon and in mid-fall threw 3 shuriken up at the dragon's stomach. However, it easily evaded the attack and and began diving at Kayin building up more fire within. [I]Crap! No good...Well, as long as I can ground it...[/I] Kayin was falling with his back toward the ground and began unleashing wider barrage of shuriken at the dragon in pursuit. The dragon had a harder time evading damage this time and had to pull out of the dive to keep from being hit. [I]Just keep following me down, big guy...[/I] Kayin thought as he reached for more shuriken. [I]Let's see if it can handle a bit of lightning...[/I]

Jerid looked up suddenly. Something was happening... with a rather formidable amount of energy. But part of it was familiar... yes, it was Torinte, Clesia's little dragon. But how could it produce that much energy? He had never known the little creature had such potential. Jerid stepped out into the open air, searching for the source.

Slightly west of the fortress, several miles out, he could see flames and knew the build-up was there. Who was Torinte after...? No... it couldn't be... those two?

Getting past his surprise, Jerid got ticked... they were [I]his[/I]. He had fought with them, he would finish them.

Jerid walked into Clesia's 'room'. It was where she normaly was when not dealing with other matters.

"Why did you send Torinte after the rebels? They were [I]mine[/I]!"

"Be quiet Jerid, you can't reserve targets in this business." Jerid nearly turned red... "I'll make a deal with you... if Torinte fails, they're yours."

Jerid smiled menacingly. Perfect. Now he just had to pray that Torinte couldn't handle the twins.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]"He's going to fall!" Yuki exclaimed as she saw Kayin dropping back-first. "He won't. He has a plan. He's not the type who'd use a kamekazi attack." Kristen said to her. Yuki nodded and focused more on dousing the small fires on the ground from the dragon. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning came down and struck Torinte. It let out a shriek and stopped following Kayin. It had only shocked it, but didn't hurt it much. Torinte let out another blast of fire as Kayin landed, scorching the three of them, luckily not much. Then it turned and flew off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Yuki focused all her energy on getting another aura of water on top of them as fast as she could. "Hot! Hot!" She said afterwards, dousing the flames on her clothes. She sighed. "Well that was fun. Next time lets go find a pair of bigger dragons. That ought to be the most fun ever!" She said sarcastically as she laid down by a tree.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]"Oh darn," Kristen said as she watched the once tiny dragon fly off. "I had the perfect plan to attack him too." Kristen said as she sighed, and stretched.

"I'm sure it will come back, sis." Kayin said as he collected the last of his shuriken, and pulled his jacket back on. "Thanks for your help with the flames Yuki. We'd probably be goners if it wasn't for your water ability."

Kristen nodded in agreement, as Yuki slightly blushed as she took a spot under a nearby tree. "Fighting sure makes one tired." she said as she too sighed.

"It would be wise if we got some rest. I mean, we've already had two battles today bro. And i highly doubt that little bird will come back so soon after that shock you gave it." Kristen said.

"I guess your right," Kayin said as he thought. "I'd feel a little safer if you provided us with some cover though, that way we're more out of sight."

"No problem bro," Kristen said as she raised her staff into the air. The once shining sun was soon covered in storm clouds so dark that the daylight soon seemed nighttime. "How's that," she said as she smiled and layed down on the tree next to Yuki.

"Perfect," Kayin said as he took a tree on the opposite side of the path. The twins were asleep in an instant.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Yuki awoke from her slight daze. "Geez...I'm so hungry I could eat that dragon thing!" Yuki said quietly to herself. She looked around, trying to find something to eat. "Hmm..." She looked up at the tree she and Kristen were just under. [i]Fruit! Perfect![/i] She thought. She took out a couple knives and threw them right at the stems of the fruit. As they fell, it dawned upon Yuki that they would hit Kristen. "Shoot!" She muttered under her breath. She reached out her arm just in time to catch the fruit. Unfortunatly, as she reached out her arm, she fell forward onto her face. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen][i]Waaay too much work for some lousy fruit![/i] She got up and cleaned her face off quickly. Then she bit into the best looking fruit. "Yum!!!" She said.Suddenly, Yuki remembered her friends. [i]They were in more action than me. They should get more than me...[/i] Yuki cut down a few more fruit and set all but two next to Kristen and Kayin.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Out of nowhere came a familiar presence. "You rebels have caused us some real trouble." Said an unfamiliar voice. To Yuki anyways. Out of the shadow of a tree came the man Kristen and Kayin were fighting before: Jerid.[/color][/size][/font]

"Seems even the dragon couldn't handle you." Kristen was now beginning to awaken, suddenly alert at the sound of Jerid's voice. "Wake up, oh mighty lightning warrior... we've got unfinished business." Jerid said mockingly to the sleeping Kayin.

Withing ten seconds, both Kristen and Kayin were on their feet, and Yuki looked just a bit worried.

"Look, we don't want to fight you again... just go back to where you came from!" Kayin nearly yelled at Jerid.

"Sorry, I've got a promise to keep." Without another word, Jerid ignited a ring of fire around himself, burning away oxygen. Though a little surprised, Yuki got a sly look on her face. She had the water element... surely she could take care of this guy?

Kayin and Kristen took a fighting stance, static electricity building around them. Jerid threw the first wave of fire. All three hopped out of the way, and Jerid took the chance to jump into a tree, leaping back and forth. His goal was to confuse his prey, but the three of them combine was going to be a bit of a challenge.

Kristen and Kayin looked at each other, thinking they could form another storm cloud... but they were both too drained for such an attempt. It was up to Yuki to douse the flames.

As Jerid hoped down and spread a wave of fire in all of their direction, Yuki unleashed a burst of water. It hit the flames, and had an affect for a moment, but more oxygen ignited, and the inferno continued as if nothing had happened.

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue][I]"Darn it!"[/I] Kristen thought as she watched Yuki douse the flames. [I]"If only we could have gotten some more rest. I'm still tired, but i have to fight to stay alive. We have so much to live for yet!"[/I] Kristen watched as the steam rised into the air from the mix of flames and water.

[I]"Maybe.."[/I] Kristen thought as she pointed her staff toward the rising mist, and concentrated. The mist soon became a small dark matter that took the shape of a cloud. "Keep with the water Yuki!" Kristen yelled to her friend as she contiuned on making the steam into a cloud. [I]"If i can do this..."[/I] Kristen thought.

[I]"Don't worry sis,"[/I] Kayin yelled mentally.[I] "I understand. I'll finish it for you. I'll keep him away so you can gather more."[/I]

Kristen smiled back as she contiuned to watch Jerid and Yuki fight each other with fire and water. [I]"That's it...keep on making those fires. Yuki will douse them and cause the steam. Then i can gather it to make a storm cloud which my brother will electrify enough to leave you parazlyed for the next eternity. Then we can finally live the lifes we've wanted to live...together...the way it was meant to be."[/I]

Kristen watched as her brother jumped ahead of her, ready to protect her at all costs.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Jerid didn't notice the growing cloud until it seemed it was too late. He continued to dodge around Yuki, figuring the twins were still worn out. Then he backed up and saw the cloud about him, popping with static. He loked back at Kristen and Kayin. [I]Oooooh, crap...[/I] was all that went through his head.

On instinct he jumped as high as he could (a rather formidable distance) and grabbed the top branch of the nearest tree. The intense static was already running along the trunk, and he was forced to jump to another.

Everything was going completely wrong. How could he let himself be defeated by these..... [I]rebels[/I]? He had no alternative... he fled. But before doing so, he unleashed a final burst of flame, gathering and condensing all the oxygen around him and throwing it at the trio as hard as he could. That shoul give them a few good-bye scars.

"Kristen! Yuki!" Kayin yelled as he saw the flames quickly drawing near them. "It won't end like this! If I don't survive this you two...Go on without me..." Kayin unsheathed his sword and forged every ounce of remaining energy to electricity within the blade. "Ninjitsu Arts: Storm Bracer!" Kayin stabbed the earth and a wall of electricity arose making a barrier which mostly protected Kristen and Yuki leaving him taking the most of the fire. "Gyaahhhhhhh!!!!" Kayin yelled in pain as he began feeling the flames consuming him. [I]Why did I do such a rash move?! Now I'll never see my sister again...and I'll never get to know Yuki...No I have to survive...I must![/I] Kayin felt the heat on his back decreasing as Yuki began to extinguish the flame. The fire went completely out and Kayin had multiple burns on his back and arms. "Thanks, Yu...ki..." Kayin said before passing out.

"Kayin...He put his life on the line for us, Kristen..." Yuki said as she knelt down to Kayin to check his status. "He's still breathing at least."

"It's like him to do something like that...He always puts others' lives before his...He's always been like that. But he's not one to give in to death that easily...he's too stubborn..." Kristen giggled with tears in her eyes.

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]"Darn it brother. Why didn't you listen to me." Kristen thought as she took Kayin's head and laid him on her lap. "I told you we'd have to think about our moves with that guy. He was too strong to make such a rash move." She said as tears fell down her cheecks.

"Do you know that fire guy?" Yuki asked as she looked at Kristen.

"Not really. He attacked us before we met you here in the forest. So we got a little taste of his power. We where able to scare him away with a storm we made, but that took a lot out of us. And that nap we got..it just...it just wasn't enough."

"Oh wait! I got something that will help!" Yuki said as she rushed back to the trees, and grabbed the fruit she had laid out for them. "Here! If you guys eat, it will help you regain your strength. Me as well." She said as she took a bit of one she had left for herself.

"Thanks again, Yuki." Kristen said as she wiped the tears from her eyes, and broke the fruit into small chunks. "I don't know what we'd have done without you. There was no way we could make another storm. It took all of my strength just to make that cloud." Kristen said as she passed in and out of conscienous.

Kristen took the fruit and took a bit of it herself. The juicy goodness spread through out her body, almost rejuvinizing her.

"Here brother," Kristen said as she grabbed Kayins hand. She concentrated as she passed some of her energy on to her brother. "You need it more than I do. At least get enough so you can eat."

Kayin slowly opened one of his eyes, and slightly smiled.

"Yuki, could you give us some water?" Kristen asked as she started to feed her brother the pieces of fruit.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Sure, hold on a sec." Yuki created an aura of water and made it so the two'd be able to use it however. "How's that?"

Kristen cupped some water in her hands and poured some of into Kayin's mouth and then drank some herself. "Thanks, Yuki."

"Kristen...Yuki...?" Kayin said almost whispering. Kristen and Yuki smiled upon him regaining consciousness.

"Just get some rest, Kayin. Eat this." Kristen was about to feed him a piece of of the fruit.

"I'm sorry..." Kristen fed Kayin the piece of fruit which helped him at least to sit up. "I should have been more patient and listened to you. But I'd do anything to protect the one's I care for...even sacrificing myself. I just let my emotions cloud my mind...That and I thought it was a good time to show you another move I just learned..." Kayin pulled his sword out of the ground. "Maybe...maybe I don't deserve the Shadow Sword..."

"Kayin stop beating yourself up, okay? You saved us, even though it wasn't the smartest move, but don't go thinking less of yourself, just make the improvement needed!" Yuki exclaimed to him.

"Yeah...I suppose that's what I have to do. Thanks for the advice." Kayin said. He stood up and sheathed his sword and helped Kristen up from the ground. "Well, we can't stay here unless we plan on fighting that guy again. So what do we do?"

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]"I think the first thing we need to do is get out of this forest," Kristen said as she brushed some of the dead leaves off her pants. "That way, if the fire guy tries to attack again, he won't have such an advantage. All this underbrush was really helping out the flames."

"Thats a good idea," Yuki said as she lead the way toward a clearing in the trees. Everything around them was mostly burned due to Jerid's barrage of flame attacks. "All these things are dead because of him."

"I wish we could do something for them, but unfortuantly, we don't have the gift of bringing dead things back to life," Kristen said as she leaned her head against Kayin's shoulder.

"Are you ok, Kristen?" Kayin asked as the both followed Yuki's lead.

"I"m just tired thats' all." Kristen said as she closed her eyes, and allowed her brother to lead her. "Is there a village or something around here, maybe we can rest in?"

"I think I spotted one when I was in the tree," Yuki said as she quickened her pace. "This way, I believe."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[I]She must be tired from giving up her energy...for me. Maybe I should...[/I] "Hop on, Kristen." Kayin said as he stopped in front of Kristen and knelt down. "I can carry you the rest of the trip. You need the rest more than I do now. You gave up your energy for my sake. I at least owe you this much."

Kristen smiled and climbed on Kayin's back and Kayin rose after equaling out her weight with his. "Thanks, Kayin" Kristen said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yuki, sorry I hadn't offered, but do you want to hitch a ride as well? I think I'd be able to find the villiage if you just gave me directions. I owe you, too..." Kayin said to Yuki.

"No. I have enough energy to make it. Thanks for the offer. Just follow me." Yuki said as Kayin caught up to her. "I wanted to ask you something..." Yuki said.

"Sure. What did you want to know?" Kayin replied.

"I was wondering how you manipulated the lightning in such a way. I didn't think they taught such a technique in Ninjitsu schools. How did you make a barrier that strong with so little energy?" Yuki said as she began walking backward in front of Kayin.

"Well, to be honest...no one has ever taught that technique, but I taught myself to use such a technique. I gather lightning near me and range it out os far as possible by my sword. It gathers electronic charges from the earth itself and lightning is concentrated into the gathered area. If I had more energy, that flame would have been like blowing out a candle." Kayin explained. "And what about your water manipulation, Yuki? I've never seen such fine tuned skill!" he complemented.

Jerid now stood before Clesia, a grumpy looking Torinte on her shoulder. He was hardly even breathing heavily, but the strain was obvious to Clesia, having been around him for most of his life.

"Hmm... so you failed to defeat them again?"

Jerid got a grudging look on his face, "Yes."

Clesia seemed to think for a while, as she paced back and forth. "That is a problem now, isn't it?" She glanced at the exit, almost longingly. She had not fought in quite a while.. perhaps it was time to seei f she still had it in her. Of course she did! What kind of queen would she be if she did not?

If they had beaten Jerid's fire technique, combined with the kage (shadow) techniques of ninjutsu/jitsu, then they must be rather formidable. "Jerid... I think it may be time for a little trip."

Jerid smirked and bowed his head before exiting, "Excellent."

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]Clesia stood outside the castle leaning against the wall.Torinte was flying around above her.Clesia shot him a mean look and He flew down on her shoulder.
"Torinte, I want you to be nicer to Jerid."
Torinte blew a puff of smoke and sulked up to the top of the wall.A few minutes later Jerid came outof the mist with a shocked look on his face.
"I was expecting to wait for you".Jerid said.
"Well lets not worry about that now.Lets go."Clesia said as she jumped over the wall her blood red cloak swirlling around her.Jerid followed with Torinte nipping his heels.Once over they ran off into the night.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]Kristen slowly raised her head from Kayin's shoulder as she finally woke up. The senerary in front of her was different. It was not the same green forest leaves that once blocked the path, omnisous trees raising everywhere. The path was clear, and graveled none the less. There appared to be small businesslike buildings on each side of her. "We made it," she said as she hopped down from Kayin's back.

"Looks who's finally awake!" Yuki said as she steadied Kristen as she stood up.

"Are you ok?" Kayin asked concerned as he took her hand.

"Yes, I'm fine now. Thanks to you." She said as she smiled, and squeezed his hand. "But what about you two? You've been walking forever! It's your turn to get some sleep."

"That does sound like a good idea," Yuki said as she streatched out her arms and yawned. "Look! There's an inn! What do you say we stay there?"

"Sounds like a good idea!" Kayin said as they headed for the inn.

"You guys go check in, and get some rest. I'll buy us some food so we can have a hugs feast when you two wake up!" Kristen said as she gave both Yuki, and her brother a hug and headed for the vendor stands.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Clesia and Jerid ran on for about three minutes until they reached the last place Jerid had fought their target. They paused a moment and Clesia observed the still-smoking trees around them.

"You've been improving your technique..."

"Thank you." Jerid looked aorund also, trying to find witch direction the enemy had gone. Clesia found it first and they shot off again, dodging trees and clumps of bush.

Not long after, a town came into view... one they hadn't seen before. The three's energy was still there, so if they were not here, they had left only minutes ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Kayin and Yuki had reached the inn and checked into a room for three. "I don't know about you, but I'm gonna get some sleep." Yuki said heading for her bed.

"Goodnight, Yuki. I'm gonna wait up for Kristen. I'm not very tired so I'll wake you up when Kristen returns, okay?" Kayin replied.

"Ok then. Goodnight." Yuki said before falling asleep on her bed.

"[I]Kristen, wait up for me. I'll help you carry the stuff back.[/I]" Kayin contacted Kristen telepathically.

"[I]Where are you?[/I]" Kristen responded.

"[I]I'm just now leaving the inn but it will only take me a few seconds to catch up.[/I]" Kayin replied already heading for the vendor stands.

"[I]Okay. I'll wait for you then.[/I]" Kristen stopped walking looking for Kayin to catch up.

Kayin had began using a dash technique and arrived by Kristen in almost no time. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Kristen. Let's go get the food now, okay sis?" Kayin said smiling at his sister.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=plum]Yuki watched as Kayin left the room. She smiled and flopped own onto the bed. "I've been out in the forset for so long, improving my technique, I've forgotten what a real bed feels like." She said to herself as she untied her ponytail and slid her sandals under the bed. She laid her head on the pillow and sighed. Soon she fell into a deep sleep.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#dda0dd][/color][/size][/font]
[b][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]"Get up" Said a voice. Yuki opened her eyes and looked around. She was in her training clothes, at her house, and in front of her was her father, holding up a sword. Yuki blinked. "Get up!" Repeated her father, more angrilly this time. Yuki got up to find that she was also holding a sword. She stared at her father. "Father....its really you. You're still alive!" She said as tears started to stream down her face. "I think that last blow might've made you lose the few wits that you had, girl." He said, very puzzled.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080][/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]Yuki stared at him. Why was her father so grumpy? "Father I--" She started, but her sentece was cut short by a scream. A woman died nearby. Yuki's eyes widened. "Mother!" Yuki yelled. She remembered now. That was the day she was orphaned. She watched in horror as her mother's assasins burst into the room, killing her father and brutaly injured Yuki.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080][/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=plum]Yuki awoke to find Kayin and Kristen shaking her. "Yuki! YUKI!" They yelled trying to wake her up. "Yuki! You were crying in your sleep! Are you ok?" Kristen asked. Yuki sat up and wiped her eye. She had indeed been crying. "Yeah I'm fine...it's just a bad dream is all." She said, pretending to be cheerful. She tied her hair back up. "So, do you need help cooking all that food?" She asked, pointing to bags of food. Kristen smiled. "Only if you're willing to help." She said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#dda0dd]---------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#dda0dd]^_^ There's a bit of Yuki's past, I suppose it'll have to do for now.[/color][/size][/font]