OtakuBoards

Internal Ninja

Flo

Kayin smiled at his sister's remark. "I'll be right back. I'm going out for firewood for the stove." Kayin said as he began for the door.

"You alright, Kayin?" Kristen asked. "You seem uneasy..."

"No I'm fine don't worry. I'm just gonna take a second." Kayin said and walked out to the tree closest to the inn. Kayin unsheathed his sword and took multiple swings on the tree. Kayin sheathed his sword and the tree collapsed into a pile of firewood. [I]That should be fine for tonight at least.[/I] Kayin moved the pile close to the inn for others to use and picked up 5 logs to take back to the room. [I]I remember when I used to do this for Kristen and me...[/I]

[COLOR=Green]"Kristen do you think this is enough?" Kayin asked his sister. "It should last us for the rest of the week." Kayin struggled picking up the logs he planned on using.

Kristen looked over to Kayin. "Do you need help?"

"No I'm fine."[/COLOR]

[I]I haven't changed a bit...[/I]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Jerid watched Kayin chop not thirdy yards away. A smile etched itself across his face. This would be too easy... they were staying in a wooden building, collecting [i]firewood[/i] and completely off-guard.

He looked back over to Clesia. "Shall we?" Clesia nodded and they both sped off towards the building, in perfect tune with each other. Jerid stopped right in front of Kayin, smiling and standing completely still. "Hello." His voie was menacing.

"You!" Kayin dropped the firewood and went for his sword. He didn't know Clesia was behind him. He instantly gave him a hard thwack in the back of the neck, and he stumbled slightly.

"It was nice knowing you." Jerid leaped off the ground, sending a burst of flame directly at Kayin's center. Clesia hooepd out of the way, knowing it was coming.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"You go play some sticks and fire.I'll finsh whats left of him." Clesia said smiling as she summoned her Wind Staff.Jerid ran gleefully toward the wooden building.Kayin stood up and grapped at his chest.
"Awww. Dose it hurt.I can fix it up for you. For a cost though."
"What do want?"Kayin barked.
"You"!Clesia waved the staff and wind gathered into a giant ball then it shot out at Kayin befor he could reach for his sword.The swriling wind thighted around him forming invisable and strong ropes.
"Let me go"!
"Be a good boy and I'll spare your little friends."
"Kristen".
"Oh thats right one them is sister.How awful if she died because you couldn't behave yourself."
Kayin fell silent.
"That's what I thought.Jerid hurry set the place on fire.We're taking this one.And leave a note so they'll worry more.With another wave of her staff Torinte grew.
"My sweet baby can you hold on to this worm without killing him for mommy?"
The beast grolwed and picked Kayin up in his sharp claws giving Kayin deep cuts, Clesia jumped up on Torinte and waited for Jerid, petting Torinte's shiny scales.[/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Yuki coughed from the smoke. Jerid had already started his attack on the inn. Kristen and Yuki were trying to get the innocent out of the inn before it was completely burned down. Finally, the last civillion was out and the two girls were able to get out. Just in time. Kristen looked around. "Where's Kayin?" She asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]"KAYIN?!" Yuki yelled, trying to get an answer from him.The girls looked around, and spotted Jerid leaning next to a tree near the blazing inn. They ran over to him, but Jerid just ran off into the forest, following Clesia and Torinte. "Him! He must've had someone take Kayin!" Kristen growled, anger and sorrow running through her veins. "Don't worry, we'll get them!" Yuki said, watching the path Jerid took. "Or we'll die trying. Should we follow now or wait till later?" She asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kristen had already started following Jerid. yuki shrugged. "Ok, I suppose that'll be a 'Lets get going right away, Yuki!'"yuki mumbled as she followed Kristen who was following Jerid who was following Clesia and Torinte.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I just had to put that last part =P[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Jerid sprinted through the trees, hardly breaking a sweat until he was jsut behind Clesia and Torinte. He hopped onto Torinte's back behind Clesia and Torinte took off higher into the sky.

Out of respect, Jerid scooted a foot or two back from Clesia, so he didn't seem like a pervert in front of his queen. "I think they're chasing us." Jerid said to her.

"Ah, let them. They can't catch up with my Torinte..." Clesia leaned on the dragon's neck, petting him. Jerid suppressed a small laugh. Clesia noticed and turned her head towards him. "Yes?" she said, hardly annoyed.

Jerid laughed out loud, "I forgot to leave a note."[/COLOR]

Kayin struggled to break Torinte's grip. The cuts grew deeper from its claws. "Ghu...What do you want from me? Who are you?" Kayin said calmly.

"I am Queen Clesia, not that you need to know. And as I said, I want you, but you'll find out why soon enough." Clesia smiled malevolently.

"I don't understand...Why is this happening?" Kayin said to himself. "Clesia...Please let me go...I at least want to see my sister once more, since I have a feeling I never will again."

"You may see her again, as soon as we capture her and your other friend." Clesia replied.

"Leave my family alone!" Kayin yelled. Lightning surged from Kayin and caused Torinte to drop him out of surprise. "I won't let you hurt my sister or my friend!" Kayin summoned a lightning bolt from the sky. Torinte dodged it and it hit its real target: Kayin. Kayin used the surge to free himself from the ropes and fell to the ground. "You'll just have to kill me now if you really want me." Kayin said to himself.

"KAYIN!" Kayin turned to see Kristen followed by Yuki who was carrying his sword.

"Throw me my sword and get out of here! I don't want you two to get hurt!" Kayin yelled.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Clesia sighed and looked back at Jerid. "Should have known this would happen." Torinte circled high above their enemies, waiting for Clesia's command.

"Shall I?" Jerid said, lighting a small bit of oxygen on his finger. Clesia seemed to think for a moment, like a child teasing an adult. "Alright then."

Clesia released a burst of air, sending it in a funnel towards Kayin and the rest, and Jerid quickly ignited it, the flames feeding off the stream of air. It surged towards the three of them, like a meteor out of the sky.

"How do you like your rebels, my queen? I prefer Well Done."[/COLOR]

"Not this time! I won't let you try this again!" Kayin shouted. "Yuki supply massive water I have a plan this time."

"Right! I think I see where this is going." Yuki forced a wave water into the air aimed at the flames.

"Kristen!" Kayin yelled. Kristen added force behind the water with Thunder increasing its speed. "Now it's my turn." Kayin unleashed several bolts of lightning into the wave. The two attacks met forcefully. The water dounced the fire but the burst of wind still went through and the electrified steam cloud went through to Torinte. Kayin took the hurricane like hit and Torinte took the electricty, only slightly phasing it. "It worked well enough." Kayin's voive began wavering from fatigue.

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]"Brother!" Kristen yelled as she ran up to Kayin and helped him up.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." He said with a smile.

"No your not. You're hurt. We have to get out of here. Somehow..." Kristen said as she looked around, the three standing a little ways away, smiles on their faces, and the dragon circling overhead. "Come on Kristen....think" She said quietly to herself.

"Thinking of running away so soon?" came the Queen's voice. "We where just starting to have fun." she said as she sent another wave of wind towards Kristen and Kayin.

Yuki rushed forward and tried to make a shielf out of water, but the wind was stronger and knocked her backward.

"Yuki!" Kristen yelled as she saw Yuki raise up again and step in front of the two twins.

"Don't worry, I got this covered." She said with a smile as she prepared for her next move.[/COLOR][/FONT]
---
~Sorry I haven't posted in a while....having both computer and internet problems. Trying to get back into things. ^^

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Yuki jumped out of the wat of another one of Clesia's wind attacks. "Are you two deaf? I'll catch up but its important that you two get out now!" She yelled. The twins hesitantly agreed and escaped as quickly as they could. Yuki grinned and closed her eyes. [i]Ok Yuki. Just remember your training. Concentrate. Don't open your eyes. Don't think about anything but the attack...[/i] Yuki thought, trying her best to use her own, unmastered technique.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Soon, after being hit but not knocked back by two of Clesia's attacks, Yuki managed to create a small cyclone of water surrounding her, one that Clesia and Jerid were unable to penetrate. When the cyclone died down, Yuki was almost too tired to stand, but she had three other clones of herself. "Four me's? Wow, I was trying to just get one other, but this works!" The four said.Their movements were all simuntanious, and their speech was freakishly all in unison.They took out their swords, and behind their backs with one hand, they grabbed a few knives to throw at Torinte, hopefully dropping Clesia and Jerid and evening out the playing field.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]The Yuki's jumped up and threw the knives, having sixo out of the eight stick in Torinte, making him 'wiggle' around. Too much though, and he did drop the two. They fell to the ground, but landed on their feet, not seeming scared or worried at all. The four Yuki's quickly charged the two, swords in hand, but Clesia and Jerid combined their attacks again, and Yuki had no way of defending. The real Yuki was knocked back and unconcious while the clones dissolved with the heat. Clesia and Jerid walked up to the sleeping Yuki. "I suppose she could replace the other. They seem to be close enough friends." Clesia said as Torinte landed next to them.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]--------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I'm sorry I haven't been posting that much either. I get writters block real easy...[/color][/size][/font]

Kristen had to help Kayin walk since he could not on his own. Kayin stopped, "We have to go back. Yuki is in trouble..." Kayin said still fading in and out of conciousness. "We can't leave her behind."

"You're in absolutely no shape to fight, Kayin!" Kristen scalded her brother. Once you recover we will go back and find Yuki. Until you do, we need to find cover so as not to get captured ourselves."

Kayin nodded in agreement. "You're right sis. I will return the favor for what they've done..." They began their search for shelter.

OOC:Sorry so short got to get to class!

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Not much later, Clesia, Jerid, and their new captive were back at the huge fortress. They hopped off of Torinte as he let Yuki drop to the floor and shrank back to his usual size. Clesia walked up to the bound Yuki and tilted her head towards hers. "She looks like a good fighter... too bad we're holding her captive."

Jerid was taken aback... he had never heard Clesia say anything like that. She turned and looked at him. "Just kidding." He relaxed... close call.
~~~

Not much later *again* Jerid sat next to the helpless Yuki, bored out of his mind. "Know any good jokes?" Yuki was barely concious and he got no reply out of her. "Hmph."

Clesia walked in adn he isntantly stood up. "Can a burn her, pleeeaaase?" He said as if he was a little innocent kid wanting to play with a new toy.

Clesia sighed, "I guess so... just don't kill her." A wide smile crossed Jerids face and he turned back to the half-awake Yuki. "You'll be regretting waking up."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Clesia watched as Jerid burned the girl the smell of burning flesh was nothing to her after knowing Jerid for so long. She watched him play a grin streched across his face.
" Jerid that's enough!" Clesia said.Jerid looked at her frowning but his grin came back as he relized that the girl was waking. Clesia turned and walked away towards the stone door.
" Jerid come now. You can watch her suffer from my crystal ball. But let us leave now".
As they walked out the door and shut it Clesia formed a wall of wind in front of the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Jerid happily followed Clesia outside, though he would so like to stay and torture Yuki a bit more... oh well. He walked along side her down a long, metal lined hallway towards what they liked to call 'the big room thing'. They turned down several more hallways and came through a large double door.

As soon as the doors opened, Jerid skipped inside, doing a cartwheel for no particular reason. He remembered his manners and bowed as Clesia walked in and the doors wooshed shut behind them.

Clesia sat down in a large throne like chair and Jerid stood beside her, leaning on the seat. Most wouldn't dare to come three feet near her, but Jerid had been around her so long it was natural and comfortable to act like this around her.

She turned towards him and spoke, "Jerid, I noticed your flame techniques were getting more affective... good work." For some reason, Jerid blushed at her compliment and smiled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Clesia looked around and sighed. There was nothing to do or was there?
"Jerid do you wanna go and play with the guards?" His smile widded and did some more cartwheels.
"Lets go come on!"Jerid said happily.
Clesia smiled and followed him and smiled. They crouched behind the wall and looked over. Most of them where alseep or talking in hushed voices. One guard stood up and looked around he went through the door that lead to dungeons. She lifted a brow. Jerid didn't notice he was to busy making tiny fireballs.
"Don't hurt them too much we need them."
Jerid scowled but went back to making his fireballs. [/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Yuki lifted her head slightly to look around. Every inch of her body was burning still, she couldn't stand to move. [i]Jerid and Clesia left, thank God.... [/i]Yuki thought. [i]How could I let myself be captured so easily? How could I let the five years of training go to waste like that? How could I get seperated from them so easy? How could get seperated from Kayin and Kristen so terribly easilly?[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Yuki lifted herself up, ignoring the pain. Ignoring it for the most part anyways. Tears ran down her cheeks slightly and she mutterd a few curse words. "Kayin. Kristen." She mumbled, limping slowly towards the only window. As she looked out, she saw Clesia and Jerid crouching behind a wall and Jerid making small fireballs. "What are they up to? Thats the only exit, probably. How do I get past them?" He said to herself.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Yuki thought for a moment, steadying herself against the wall. "I could...I could ambush a guard. I could disguise myself." She thought out loud, moving slowly to the door. As she barely exited, a guard had coincidently walked past. Yuki slowly snuck up behind him and hit him square on the neck. Almost instantly, the guard fell down, unconcious. Yuki dragged him into a nearby room and dressed herself in his clothes.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Making sure that she looked nothing like herself, she walked as quickly as she could to where she thought an exit was. [i]I hope this works...[/i] She thought.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]--------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Mwahahahah! Semi-Cliffhanger[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Jerid, having practically the time of his life, flicked tiny little fire-balls at unsuspecting guards. The surprised guard would the nturn to see what happened, while Jerid would already be on his other side, flicking another fire-ball.

Clesia seemed rather amused by the whole thing, and had her own fun by blowing weapons or helmets down the hallway.

Jerid noticed anotehr guard, limping slightly. [i]Well well, we can't have that...[/i]

He flicked a fireball at the back of the guards neck, who cringed and turned around. Jerid got a quick glimpse of the guard's face and was surprised to see someone rather familiar. "What the..." he snuck around closer to the 'familiar' looking guard and suddenly appeared in front of him... or was it her?

"Boo." Jerid loved that line. The guard nearly jumped back and Jerid saw who it was. "Tsk tsk, can't have you running around." But Yumi summoned a small resavior of strength and blasted Jerid full in the face with a water stream. This not only gave her time, but really pissed Jerid off.[/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Yuki dashed away as fast as she could away from Jerid, Clesia, and the castle. "Dammit. Why were they so cruel. If she didn't let him burn me to a crisp, I'd be at a safe distance by now." She complained to herself. Yuki stumbled over a rock and fell on her face. She got up, and waiting for her was Jerid. Yuki shut her eyes tight, expecting some fiery blast to cover her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Instead, she heard a thunder. Yuki opened an eye slightly to see Jerid stumbling foreward slightly. "They came. How'd they find me?" She said out loud. Indead, Kayin and Kristen were there to help. Yuki crawled over to them, removing the guard's clothes and armor on her way.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kristen knelt down next to Yuki. "Hey, are you ok? What happened?" She asked, looking at Yuki's numerous burn scars and her slightly burned clothes. "To be perfectly honest, no I'm not ok. And these maniacs practically killed me." She explained. The siblings nodded. "Don't worry. They'll get what they deserve!" Kayin said, going into a fighting stance.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Jerid stood straight, looking at the three with nothing but spite. As if on que, Torinte, with Clesia riding, swooped in and landed beside him. Clesia hopped down and tapped Jerid on the shoulder, "Be a good boy and tell the guards to come and help."

Jerid nodded slightly and turned back to the fortress, a high, resonating whistle calling the attention of every guard that was in earshot. Kristen and Kayin both stood in front of Yuki, shielding her from the impending onslaught.

Guard began to run over the small hills and towards the scene, mosto f them wondering what was going on. Jerid looked Kayin straight in the face, "Are you ready [i]rebel[/i]?" He was already igniting thin streams of air around him.[/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Yuki stuck her sword in the ground, using it to steady herself. "I can fight some of the gaurds. They aren't much. Trust me." She said. Kristen shook her head. "No, you're too weak." She argued. Yuki was brought back to a memory she had. Her father was leaving for a battle.[/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=slategray]Yuki fell down face first. "Father! I want to come help you!" She yelled as she got up, nearly tipping over at the weight of the sword she was carrying. Yuki was extremely young, but she had started her training recently. Her father was leaving on horseback. "Go back home, Yuki. You're far too weak. You wouldn't survive two minutes here." He called back to her before riding off out of earshot.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#708090][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#708090]This time, Yuki was older and more skilled. She could run as fast as the horse her father was riding on again. "I'm coming with you." She demanded. Her father stopped the horse and slapped Yuki. "You'll stay with your mother. You are nothing compared to me or any of these fighters. Now go." He ordered.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#708090]Yuki was now near the end of her training. She was starting to use water techniques in secret, and she was running faster than the horse. "Father.." She pleaded. Father glared at her. "Yuki, if you do not go back to the house this instant, you'll force me to draw my sword on you. You're still too weak." He threatened. Yuki glared at him and continued running at his horse's side. The next thing she knew was her father actually drawing his sword and slashing at her shoulder. "Now go back. You cannot fight with me. Go back and stay there." he yelled.[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Yuki quickly snapped back to reality. She turned to Kristen. "Don't say those words. Please, I'm fighting. I don't care if I'm an inch from death. That's what...thats what he'd do...he'd fight to the death..." She mumbled. Yuki drew her sword from the ground and started to fend off some attacking gaurds. Kristen, completly confused by what Yuki was saying, shook her head and stood next to her brother, preparing to fight Jerid.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]-----[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]I-s-s-u-e-s[/color][/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
"Kristen we can't stop a warrior from fighting. We can only help them win." Kayin said looking at Yuki. "Come on before they strike!" Kayin drew his sword and Kristen readied her staff for battle with Jerid and Clesia. Kayin made the first move charging at Jerid.

"Haven't you learned yet, rebel? I will simply burn you to the ground again." Jerid unleashed a stream of fire at Kayin. Kayin ran straight through, deflecting the flames with his sword. "I see you learned some new moves."

"It was hard to study your technique since you're so unorthodox in your fighting." Kayin replied.

"If that's the case you have more studying to do before you can possibly beat me." Jerid smiled and unleashed four more streams of fire at Kayin. "Good luck deflecting four!"

"There's no need to..." Kayin said and disappeared. Jerid looked around and then up to see a flash of light in the clouds. A lightning bolt dropped out right above Jerid, but he instantly dodged the strike point where Kayin was seen with his sword drove into the ground. "Kristen! Yuki! JUMP!" Kayin screamed and released electricity along the ground. Clesia and Torinte easily evaded the attack, Jerid had somewhat of a harder time still receiving some of the voltage.

sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. For some reason I haven't been getting my subscription like I should be. *shurgs* oh well, at least I'm here, and still kicking!

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]Kristen jumped high into the air as soon as she heard her brother's call. She was quick to rise, observing the scene below her. She saw Yuki jump, and gave a sigh of relief. [I]"She strong, but I don't know how much longer she'll be able to hold on. I've got to do something." [/I] Kristen thought as she watched Yuki land back on the ground and begin to fight the guards again.

"Why hello there." Kristen heard as she looked next to her and saw Clesia and Torinte, floating right next to her. Clesia smiled as she produced a huge gust of wind that sent Kristen flying back and smacking against the trunk of a nearby tree. [I]"Dammit, I should have sensed her."[/I] Kristen thought as she regained herself as she knelt on a branch.

[I]"Kristen! Are you ok?"[/I] She heard Kayin scream in her head.

[I]"Don't worry, bro. I'm perfectly fine. It's going to take a lot more than that to hurt me."[/I] Kristen thought as she contiuned to watch the fights taking place everywhere arond her, Clesia and Torinte hovering around the tree, waiting for her to come out. [I]"Brother, do you think a little mist will help us?"[/I]

[I]"It defintaly wouldn't hurt, it'll help us hid ourselves better, and give us an advantage."[/I]

[I]"Alright, then. We'll use the ground this time, it's already built up with electricity from your last attack. I'm going to use the fog to help Yuki. Can you handle them both for a bit?"[/I]

[I]"No problem,"[/I] Kayin thought with a small laugh as he dodged one of Jerid's attacks.

"Here I go!" Kristen said as she jumped down from the tree branch and landed at the foot of the tree. Kristen slammed her staff into the ground. "Power that protects me, please lend me your strength." she said quietly as a small mist began to rise from the ground.

"What's this?" she heard Jerid yell, as the queen answered "It's the girl!" Clesia started to heard Torinte towards Kristen, but by that time it was too late. The mist had turned into a fog, and Kristen was gone from site.

Kristen grabbed her staff out of the ground and removed the hidden sword, and began to charge the unsuspecting guards. Yuki was quite bewlidered as she heard the plops of bodies hitting the ground. "Kristen?"

"Are you ok?" Kristen asked as she arrived in front of Yuki, breathing slightly deeply, her sword in stance in front of her.[/COLOR][/FONT]

"[I]Are you two safe?[/I]" Kayin thought to his sister, while avoiding contact with Jerid and taking out any gaurds in the way.

"[I]Yes we're fine. We should find a way out of here, Kayin.[/I]" Kristen replied.

"[I]The only way out is through Jerid and Clesia...Even with the fog...it'll be too dangerous to try and escape.[/I]" Kayin responded.

"[I]Well, is it safer trying to defeat them?![/I]" Kristen answered, somewhat upset with the response from Kayin.

"[I]...In a way...yes. If we don't end this now, they'll somehow keep finding us. But in another sense..it would be wiser to run...and fight them when we're stronger. Let's go. Tell Yuki the plan and I'll follow you out![/I]" Kayin answered deflecting more streams of fire and offing any guards within reach. "[I]I'll be right behind you![/I]"

"[I]Alright![/I] Yuki, let's get out of here. Kayin will meet us later." Kristen said quietly. Yuki and Kristen begin heading out of the fog as swiftlly and silently as possible. "[I]Kayin where are you?[/I]" Kristen thought.

"[I]I'm right behind you but don't look back, keep moving![/I]" Kayin replied closing in on them. "See I'm right here." Kayin said pulling beside them, smiling. "So le'ts keep moving..."

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Yuki ran as fast as she could to keep up with the twins, despite her constant stumbling. "Where.....can.....we......rest?" She panted. Kristen and Kayin looked at her as if she wwas crazy, then they suddenly remembered she was injured a lot worse than they were. "Pretty soon, Yuki. We're pretty far from the castle all ready, but just to be sure, we'll go a little tiny farther just in case." Kayin said. Yuki nodded in agreement. She could endure a little bit more.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]After about ten more minutes of running, they found a small cave to hide out in. Yuki was the firrst to sit down on the ground. "That....was the....worse place...I've ever been....and trust me...I've been to a lot of places....." She panted, still catching her breath. Kristen and Kayin sat down next to her. "Why? What did they do to you?" They asked in unison, extremely curious. Yuki took another deep breathes and started telling her story from where Kayin and Kristen left because Kayin was hurt.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]When she finished her story, Yuki noticed that Kristen's fog had gone away. Despite the worry growing in her, Yuki yawned. "Can...I go to bed now?" She asked. The twins laughed and nodded. Yuki smiled and fell asleep.[/color][/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
Kayin and Kristen moved to the opposite wall of the cave, so as not to disturb Yuki. "We shoulld just let her rest for now." Kayin said as he lay his jacket over her.

"Yeah she's been through a lot today. She's got burn marks worse than yours, Kayin." Kristen said.

"We've been through a lot too...ever since we were reunited...we've been under pursuit. It seems as though our family bond got us into this." Kayin contemplated.

"Don't be worried, Kayin. It will be those same bonds that get us out of this." Kristen smiled.

"You're right. I find myself at my strongest when I'm with you. I feel as though I need to protect someone and Yuki only makes me stronger in the same aspect. If I feel the need to protect others, I become stronger for them," Kayin replied.

"I know you do, Kayin. When we were younger you were the same way, whenever you tried to protect me, even in fights you knew you couldn't win...I always knew you'd be there for me if ever I needed you..."

"And I always will be." Kayin interupted.