OtakuBoards

Wrestlemania XX, Where it all Begins...Again

Heretic_Hatred

Wrestlemania XX is only one week away. Here overseas my Raw hasn't even reached the Royal Rumble. But thanks to the internet, im up to date on the WWE. I have seen Royal Rumble/No Way Out. I am going to see Wrestlemania, but i'd like to know the matches first.

I haven't heard of every single match set up for Wrestlemania but the ones that I know so far are:

1. HHH, Shawn Michaels, and Chris Benoit for the World Title.
2. Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg (Austin as special guest Referee.)
3. Undertaker Vs Kane
4. Eddie vs Angle
5. I heard something about A womens title match with Molly having to shave her head if she loses.

Thats all that i have heard of, and could someone please tell me the remaining matches?

My estimate for the winners of the matches i've listed are:

1. It is hard to decide between Benoit and Michaels but i would have to go with michaels on this one. He's a legend that can pull off great things in matches. I still find it cool how he was bleeding and he fought through the match at S. Series.
2. I dont have an opinion on this one, due to Austin as the Ref, i think that hes going to count them both out like he did in a match in the past Taker vs Kane.
3. Taker is going to win in my opinion.
4. I haven't come to a decision on this but im leaning towards Eddie on this one.
5. I hope Molly loses if she has to lose the hair, lol.

Thats all, but ill check the thread again a little later to see if anyone posted the match-ups that i missed. Thanks.

You have missed the Playboy evening gown match between Stacy + Miss Jackie and Sable+Torrie, The Open Cruiserweight championship match. Victoria and Molly Holly's match was organised on this weeks RaW (If Victoria wins then Molly loses her hair). There was another creepy Undertaker message on RaW ( It happened after Miss Jackie and Stacy were showing off their gowns untill Kane came out and attacked Rico.)

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg with Stone Cold Steve Austin as guest referee
Here's what I know to the best of my recollection:

The Rock n Sock conection (the Rock and Mick Foley) vs. all of Evolution (with the obvious exception of HHH)

Kane vs. the Undertaker

Tori Wilson and Sable vs. Miss Jackie and Stacy Kiebler. (1st ever playboy evening gown match. The winner is the team who rips off the other teams dress).

Jericho vs. Christian

1st ever Ten man Cruiserweight open (Chavo Guererro Jr. defends against Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, Kidman, Funaki, Akaido, and 4 others)

4-way tag team match (RVD and Booker T vs. La Resistance vs. whoever won last night's match between Lance Storm/Val Venis and the Dudley Boys, vs. a fourth team I can't remember)

Eddie Gurerro vs. Kurt Angle for the Championship

Big Show vs. John Cena for the Intercontinental Championship

Molly Holly vs. Victoria for the Women's title (if Molly loses, she has to shave her head.)

HHH vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit for the Heavyweight Championship

Yeah, i remember that one, Sable and Tori vs Stacy and miss jackie, forgot to mention that. I heard something about the Rock and Sock connection being back again, but didnt know they were goin up against evolution.

Cena vs the big show for the intercontinental? Wouldnt it be the US belt?

I havent heard of the 4 way tag, 10 man cruiserweight match, or the Jericho vs Christian but thanks for the heads up.

[color=indigo]Wrestlemania XX. Madison Square Garden. I wish I was going to be there, but I will have to be content watching from the comfort of my couch. Here are my pics for WMXX, I am rarely right...

1. [b]Molly Holly vs. Victoria[/b]- Victoria will win this match...the WWE wouldn't schedule a head shaving match unless someones head was going to get shaved.

2. [b]Tori & Sable vs. Stacey & Miss Jackie[/b]- I think Tori and Sable have this match won, unless the WWE pulls another one of those "everybody wins" matches

3. [b]Ten Man Cruiserweight Open[/b]- Ultimo Dragon is going to win the title at Madison Square Garden...it was the reason he joined the WWE

4. [b]4 Way Raw Tag Match[/b]- As much as I like Booker T and RVD I think the Dudley Boyz will come out of this match champions. They are the "staple" tag team of WWE.

5. [b]Kane vs Taker[/b]- The Dead Man will remain undefeated at Wrestlemania. This will mark the return of vintage Undertaker.

6. [b]Big Show vs. Cena[/b]- This match could go either way so I'll pick Cena because I like Cena's charecter.

7. [b]Rock & Sock Connection vs. Evolution[/b]- The Great One wouldn't return to WWE to loose a match...yet. It is a guarenteed win for Foley and Rock.

8. [b]Jericho vs. Christian[/b]- I am actually really looking forward to this match, a match that probably will mark the return of Edge. Look for the Peeps Champion to come out on top.

9. [b]Lesnar vs. Goldberg[/b]- I am uncertian about the outcome of this match. If Goldberg sticks around then he will defeat Lesnar only to get stunned by Austin at the end of the match. If he plans on leaving (or is forced to leave) then Lesnar will win the match only to gt stunned by Austin.

10. [b]Angle vs. Gurerro[/b]- I was glad to see Eddie finally win the big one, but I don't think he will beat Angle at Wrestlemania.

11. [b]HHH, HBK, Benoit[/b]- In my opinion this is a really stupid angle. Look for HHH to retain the title after possible interference from Brett Hart. [/color]

I just found out two matches. I couldn't remember one, and the other, I just heard about

World Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way: Booker T & Rob Van Dam vs. Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance

and

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way: Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The APA

I think the team of Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty will win this one.

Oh yeah, and by the way, I made a mistake. It is the US belt on the line between Cena and Big Show. My bad.

Anyways, as far as the winners go...

[QUOTE]1. Molly Holly vs. Victoria- Victoria will win this match...the WWE wouldn't schedule a head shaving match unless someones head was going to get shaved.[/QUOTE]

Unless of course, they have Molly defeat Victoria and shave her head for the fun of it. Either way works.

[QUOTE]2. Tori & Sable vs. Stacey & Miss Jackie- I think Tori and Sable have this match won, unless the WWE pulls another one of those "everybody wins" matches[/QUOTE]

The fans win this one. Who cares who wins? They'll be sans evening gowns. Oh man, I'm starting to sound like a pervert. LOL. In all seriousness though, Sable and Tori win. Sables just got too much wrestling cred to lose.

[QUOTE]3. Ten Man Cruiserweight Open- Ultimo Dragon is going to win the title at Madison Square Garden...it was the reason he joined the WWE[/QUOTE]

If not the Ultimo Dragon, the belt will probably go back to Rey Mysterio. I'm hoping for one of those two. I can't stand Chavo ***** mode.

[QUOTE]4. 4 Way Raw Tag Match- As much as I like Booker T and RVD I think the Dudley Boyz will come out of this match champions. They are the "staple" tag team of WWE.[/QUOTE]

The Dudleyz, definately

[QUOTE]5. Kane vs Taker- The Dead Man will remain undefeated at Wrestlemania. This will mark the return of vintage Undertaker.[/QUOTE]

The Taker is the only superstar to have never, EVER, lost a Wrestlemania match, and not to mention, why would they hype his return so much just for him to lose. It's Kane for crying out loud. Taker will win.

[QUOTE]6. Big Show vs. Cena- This match could go either way so I'll pick Cena because I like Cena's charecter.[/QUOTE]

The way they are hyping him, Cena will win this one.

[QUOTE]7. Rock & Sock Connection vs. Evolution- The Great One wouldn't return to WWE to loose a match...yet. It is a guarenteed win for Foley and Rock.[/QUOTE]

Definately Rock & Sock Connection. As long as WWE doesn't pull a stupid move like have Rock betray Foley.

[QUOTE]8. Jericho vs. Christian- I am actually really looking forward to this match, a match that probably will mark the return of Edge. Look for the Peeps Champion to come out on top.[/QUOTE]

Jericho. This is too easy to call, unless something stupid and unexpected (like Trish betraying Jericho and going with Christian) happens.

[QUOTE]9. Lesnar vs. Goldberg- I am uncertian about the outcome of this match. If Goldberg sticks around then he will defeat Lesnar only to get stunned by Austin at the end of the match. If he plans on leaving (or is forced to leave) then Lesnar will win the match only to gt stunned by Austin.[/QUOTE]

Rumor is that Goldberg is leaving after Wrestlemania, so they'd probably let him win his last WWE matchup.

[QUOTE]10. Angle vs. Gurerro- I was glad to see Eddie finally win the big one, but I don't think he will beat Angle at Wrestlemania.[/QUOTE]

Eddie's come too far to lose this one. Viva la Raza.

[QUOTE]11. HHH, HBK, Benoit- In my opinion this is a really stupid angle. Look for HHH to retain the title after possible interference from Brett Hart.[/QUOTE]

Benoit. I think he's come too far to lose. Besides, I'm tired of HHH as champ, and I never liked HBK.

The so-far recorded people in the cruiserweight open match are Chavo Gurero, Rey Mysterio, Akio, Funaki, Billy Kidman and Ultimo Dragon.

At least 4 of these guys will go into the match but I'm not sure of whom. Tajiri, Sakoda,Paul London, Jamie Noble or Shannon Moore because all these guys are within the cruiserweight division. You can bet on Rey Mysterio to get his title back by probaly a 619 or West Coast Pop on Chavo.

Anyway who I think will win are

1) the 4 way tag for the World Tag Team championship will be most likely won by The Dudley Boyz,

2)The other 4 way tag for the WWE Tag team championship will be won by 2 Cool.

3) Ten man cruiserweight open. You can bet on Rey Mysterio or Kidman winning.

4)Evening gown Match, What can I say , I don't care who wins.

5) Undertaker V Kane. They will want Taker to keep his undefeated record at Wrestlemania.

6) Big Show V Cena for the US championship. I will have to go with Cena because he has a lot more fans than the fat man.

7)The Rock and Sock connection V Evolution will be won by the Rock and Sock connection but look out for mr Rocko.

8) Jericho V Christian. Jerico will probaly win because Edge may come back to RaW and attack Christian.

9) Lesnar V Goldberg. Since Goldberg is leaving than he will win it.

10) Angle vs Gurero. Latino Heat will come through although Eddie will get attacked by someone.

11) HHH V HBK V Chris Benoit. First of all, Bret Hart had a Stroke so he can't wrestle anymore but he may hit Micheals over the head. I'm gonna have to go with Benoit.

For the Cruiserweight Open I hope Rey Mysterio or Funaki or Akido wins I am glad Funaki Smackdowns #1 announcer is in this and Akido he was just plain cool.

2. I think Rock and Sock Connection will win I mean Randy Orton, Rick Flair, Batista the only one who could help Evolution win is HHH and hes not in the ring and Batista is the best out of Evolution in the ring then and he can't handle the Rock.

3. Who cares who wins the evening gowns match.

4. either APA or 2 Cool on the WWE Tag Title Match those two rookie tag team partners won't stand a chance and the Basham Brothers are not good at all.

5.HBK will definetly win this match if not expect HHH to tap out to the Crippler Crossface.

6. Raw Title Match dur Booker T & RVD will win with there great tag team skills and title holder abilities teh will win it big time.

7. I have to go with Big Show on this one that guys gonna man handle John Cena they sometimes hype you up about people just to surprise you and make them lose.

8. I am going with Goldberg and he is not going to retire probably last a little while longer and Stone Cold is gonna stun him one particularly a 4 Wheeler Stealing punk Brock Lesnar.

9. I am going with Christian over Jericho I like Christian better who cares if Edge comes back he was a weakling anyway.

10.Undertaker will make Kane cry out in pain I do believe he will return to the Vintage Undertaker the Lord of Darkness he was unbeatable then he turned into the Big Evil and turned soft not as tough as he used to be after that defeat by Vince with the help of Kane Undertaker knows that Vintage Taker is the way to go if he wants to stay the baddest in the bussiness.

Oh yay baby !!! Its here at long last i cant wait. This wrestlemania is gonna be legendrey. The roof of the garden is gonna be blown cause of all the adrenaline and excitment. I cant wait and all the perfect matches are there. The four matches im looking foward to is Rock n Sock Connection vs Evolution, HHH vs Benoit vs Micheals. Eddie and angle and most of all Cena and Big Show. My man cena is gonna steal the show 2nite. And i hope the rumors are true about Bret "THE HITMAN" Hart are true. Oh man i cant wait. This is gonna be history making. Its gonna shake the foundations of the garden. No it gonna shake the world to the very core. I would sell my soul to be their. :wigout: :eek: :wigout: :eek: :wigout: :smirk:

One more thing:

IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK AND SOCK CONNECTION ARE COOKING :smirk: :excited:

For you all living in the states, Wrestlemania is on today. I would have to wait an extra 2 weeks to see it on tv, but since its the 15th over here, I can grab it off the net. Its going to be up around noon, so I have to wait till then. But until then the suspense is killin me.

Best match of the night in my opinion was definitely Christian vs. Jericho. It was also awesome how Trish turned heel, all though me and my friend kinda saw it coming even before she came out. That was the best match of the night.

As for the worst--well, it's hard to say. There were so many. The Playboy Evening Gown match was pure garbage, Victoria vs. Molly was terrible because the match was too short and Victoria wasn't allowed much offense at all, Brock and Goldberg's match was just terrible 'nough said, the Smackdown! Tag Team title match was crap because the lousy team of Scotty and Rikishi kept the belt while three-er, two better teams (APA, and World's Greatest Tag Team) went without, the Crusierweight Open was crap because Chavo retained the title when in my opinion Ultimo should have won it. Too many crappy matches.

But I guess I'll go with Undertaker vs. Kane as the worst. First of all they blatantly lied saying that the Dead Man was coming back, when he was the same exact way before he left minus the scruffy hair. He fought the same exact way as he did as the Bad *** biker, and even went for the Last Ride. He just used his old music, and had Paul Bearer out there for no reason. Then I had to watch Kane, the guy they've been calling a monster, act afraid of Undertaker the whole time and get decimated. But then again Kane has been like that since his feud with Shane, so it's nothing new.

Quite frankly very little was good about Wrestlemania 20. Triple H finally lost, and of all people to win Benoit made him tap out. I nearly had a heart attack when that happened, I mean Triple H lose? To Benoit? I never thought it would happen. Cena winning a belt finally, Eddie keeping his World title, RVD & Booker T keeping their titles, Evolution beating Foley and Rock was not expected so it broke away from being too predictable. That's about all of the good that came from Wrestlemania.

I think the most disappointing fight of the night was the Goldberg-Lesnar match. It wasn't worth the time I spent watching it, and I almost feel sorry for Goldberg because he won such a worthless match.

The evening gown match disappointed me simply because it was nothing but fanservice, I knew it, the guys I watched with knew it.

Molly vs. Victoria was the high point of my evening simply because I got to watch Molly's head be shaved. Anyone else think she looks like Hardcore?

This, on the whole, was a rather disappointing experience, and I think it's dumb of me to have spent $49 on the show. >_<

[quote name='rata']Oh. man wrestlemania XX was so great and I couldn't see it, but I'm downloading some matches now.[/quote]

Eh? You should be happy you didn't see it, most of it was complete garbage. The only matches I recommend you downloading would be the Christian vs. Jericho match, the Angle vs. Eddie match, and thriple threat World Championship match. Those are the only one's worth seeing.