OtakuBoards

What's your favorite anime quote?

ElrickOtaku

Guest beyblader
Yo, my fave anime qoute is this.

Naruto: "so, what's it like living without eyebrows?"

Why I like ths qoute, because its directed to Zabuza, and he truely does have no eyebrows! Zabuza seems to have no brain, so this is a direct hit!

Go Naruto!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite quote is from trigun:
Legato: You and i should have died a very long time ago Vash, the instant we fell upon this sandy land without pain or sorrow. Now the schedule is nearly set back the play is nearly complete, that's why I must end it, end it now. This is the climax vash the Stam (cut off) Are you gonna kill me. I wouldn't blame you, so many sad things have happened to you. Whether they are friend or enemy the people you meet die. It's enough to sap one's tears...

Vash: SHUT UP!
the scene continues but you get the point. I love it becuase it is my ideal of tragically beautiful. i think of it when i want to feel poetic.

Guest gendou ikari
i like the quote said by Haruko in FLCL

mammimi:but takkuns a good boy! dont hurt him!
haruko:hes looking up your skirt!
mammimi:hes never seen my panties!
haruko: then hes gay!
mammimi:but i know he likes my nipples

i laughed so hard when i heard that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

I'm really disappointed with the post quality in this thread. There have been a couple of decent replies, but overall it's plagued by inadequate grammar and a lack of thought and effort. If I don't see some drastic improvements over the next week or so, I'll have to close the topic.

Please explain [i]why[/i] you like the quotes you're about to post. Many of them are inside jokes, and members who haven't watched the series in question won't understand what makes them so funny or poignant. Spend a sentence or two identifying the characters involved (while being careful to skirt around potential spoilers), and just try to summarize the general situation.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. I've avoided making specific comments because, frankly, there are too many sub-par posts for me to give each of them an individual response.

~Dagger~

Many of my favorite qoutes come from Digimon. Why? They're so cheesy that you have to laugh. For example:

"Can you order pizza with it?" -Mimi

"Now the lines are clear and only 10 cents a minute!" -Gennai

"It's not the Easter chicken?" -Sora

"Now before I cancel you like a bad sitcom . . ." -Etemon

"Wonderful news, my friends. I may have found a way to defeat him once and for all. Although this looks like a graham cracker . . . it's actually an ancient text which I've translated. The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats, the fallen people will evoke the name of the undead Digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast, the undead king will reveal himself in his true form as the beast. Then the angels will shoot arrows of hope and light at the loved ones of those they have been sent to protect and a miracle will happen . . . Please always recycle." -Gennai

"The King of Undead! He's the "Un" and you're the "Dead!"-Demidevimon

"You man, didn't anyone ever tell you you should listen to your alders? Or was it redwoods you should listen to? I could never quite get the two straight." -Cherrymon

"Once upon a time there were these Digidestined. And then Piedmon destroyed them all. The end." -Piedmon

"You got to quit comparing yourself to Tai. You're not like him. It's like ice cream. He's Vanilla, and you're Rocky Road." -Gabumon

Tentomon: "Oh, I know what he's famous for -- Marco!"
Agumon: "Polo!"
Tentomon: "Marco!"
Palmon: "Polo!"
Tentomon: "Marco!"
Gatomon: "Polo!"

"Can we slide on this floor with our socks?" -Neemon

Being the cheeziest digimon in digimon history, Apocalymon gets his own section:

"I AM THE ULTIMATE EVIL, complete with hot and cold running water!"

"Answer [riddle?] me this: WHY DO ALL OF YOU GET THE PIZZA WHILE I GET THE CRUST?"

"Always save your receipts! The warranty was probably still good on those things!"

"A ha ha ha ha ha! A ha ha ha – waitaminute, what am I laughing at? I'm suppose to be depressed!"

"Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings. THEY'RE ALREADY HURT!! HA HA HA!!"

(Digimon qoutes provided by the Digimon Cheezatorium)

But, my favorite qoute of all time (anime-wise, at least) was uttered by Yu Yu Hakusho's own Rando, the unappreciated villain:

"You have caused me pain. I... do not like that."

That qoute has been stuck in my head for SO long and I've actually used it a few times.

I'll leave you with a pretty funny DBZ qoute:

Goku: They're... cake!
Vegeta: Toast, Kakarot. They're toat!
Goku: No! They're really cake!

Guest Angel1988
My favorite quote is from rurouni kenshin.

" If you want to taste the ground feel free to attack me!" Kenshin
:wigout:

Yes, I know I said I'd wait a week. I apologize to those of you who actually wrote thoughtful, funny and interesting replies, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I allowed this atrocity to remain open. There are much, [i]much[/i] higher-quality threads both in the Anime Lounge and OB's other forums. Go ahead and post in one of those.

~Dagger~