OtakuBoards

Masters of The Zodiac

Vicky

Jim continued to do his homework form school, it was about 11 pm now at night, but this didn't bother him because he doesn't go to sleep until like 2 in the morning waiting for his dad to get home from working soo late at night. Jim heard the keys on the door and knew his father had arived, Jim went down the stares to greet him.

"Hey ther kiddo...are't you suppose to be in bed already?" his father asked as he threw the keys on the sofa along with his breifcase adn then himself.

"I could ask you to do the same dad" Jim laughed a bit as did his dad. "There's food in the microwave from dinner, i cooked tonight" Jim said as he started to head back upstares, but he was stopped by his father before he could head to his room.

"Heya Jimmy..would you run to the store and get some shampoo, I think were out if it aslready. While your at it get some extra food for your lunch and mines" Jim's father asked, he gave him some money and Jim went to go get changed. He headed outside and started to walk about six blocks down to the general store which was open basically all day. Jim entered the store and got all the things he needed and headed out back home. About 3 blocks away Jim noticed he was being followed by someone, he didn't pay much atention to it until he made a fue wrong turns and the person continued to follow him everywhere he went. Jim finally got really annoyed and turned around to the shadowy figure, but it stopped for a minute and slowly appoched Jim.

"L...ll..listen here person, please stop following me please" Jim said but the shadow figure did not stop, instead it ran towards him with a small sword underneath his black trench coat. Jim had very little time to dodge the swings, he got cut on his cheek and on his right shoulder which made Jim drop his bag his was carring. Jim was intentionally lured into an ally by that person, then Jim was corrnered to the brick wall. His cheek and shoulder were bleeding badly now but JIm wasn't worried about that at the moment, he was wondering if he was gonna live!

"You Masters of the Zodiac need to perish...and you'll be the first VIRGO" the man screamed as he raised his sword high with Jim blood already dripping from it.

".....help...."Jim said in his mind as he closed his eyes.

Kea immediately hit the ground as a scream tore through her head. ?Help!? She got up wincing, and took off. [I]What is doing this?![/I] she thought as she rounded a corner. She gasped. In an ally near Wild Bills, some guy in a trench coat was about to hack some other person to bits ? with a sword?! [I]Now that?s something you don?t? hey, wait a minute! He?s gonna kill that dude![/I]

She ran towards the guy, and said, ?Hey!? She cupped her hands instinctively, and launched herself into the air. The guy with the sword looked up at her, then scrambled to get out of the way as a torrent of water shot down at him from Kea?s hands. He didn?t make it. Kea landed on her feet, and stumbled. She was breathing hard.

The blue(and red)-haired girl walked over to the trembling boy. She knelt. ?You- you okay?? She asked, shaken, still struggling to breath properly. The guys eyes widened.

[SIZE=1][B]Kevin titled his head to the side, as the bike began to speed up. He closed his eyes...tried to concentrate... he felt the bike pick up speed a little more... and suddenly Kevin almost made the bike twist to the side. He got his balance back quickly and sighed heavily.

"Sorry, there's one of the Masters nearby." He said to Alandra over the bike engine. "I'd say we should go straight ahead, then see where we can go from there." Kevin added getting a better grip.

"Right." Alandra said. Kevin looked to the side, and noticed a few people staring. He only saw a glimps, but he was still pretty shocked. They all looked afraid... afraid, why?

[I]I guess... having powers gives some people a good reputation and a bad one...[/I] He thought to himself catching a small boys eye. The small boy reminded Kevin of a younger version of himself... carefree, funny, strong, and friendly... but Kevin was like no one else, powers or not, he kept a lie inside him for the rest of his life, a memory that would haunt him until he dies, and further...[/SIZE][/B]

OOC: I think it's time we start getting everyone together, so next time I post I'll post a place where everyone should meet.

Hana walked into the computer lab on the West Campus and sat down at her favorite comp. She signed in to her Yahoo! account and contacted a friend of hers quickly.

Greg:

I got this weird visitor from someplace at school, and she told me to talk to you... I'm headed out your way, so be prepared.

Hana

She sent a quick note to Ri, telling her she was leaving and to take care of her stuff until (and if) she returned to campus. That settled, she signed on to expedia.com ad bought a ticket for New York, caught the shuttle to DIA, and sat in the waiting area, musing.

[i]You, my dear, are going to help save the world.

Save the world...
Save the world......[/i]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]

"I told you.."

Alex turned around quick to see the older woman once again beside her.

"Don't scare me like that," she said closing the door and leaning on her car for a moment. "Okay okay, I have these powers now what am I supposed to do. Keep them a secret, go save many people or what?"

She held her head down for a moment, letting out a long sigh, realizing the extent of damage this could do to not only her but her family. How would she be able to hide this from them? Could she hide it?

"Don't worry there are others?"

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]

"I told you.."

Alex turned around quick to see the older woman once again beside her.

"Don't scare me like that," she said closing the door and leaning on her car for a moment. "Okay okay, I have these powers now what am I supposed to do. Keep them a secret, go save many people or what?"

She held her head down for a moment, letting out a long sigh, realizing the extent of damage this could do to not only her but her family. How would she be able to hide this from them? Could she hide it?

"Don't worry there are others?"

Her head shot up with that answer her eyes dead locked on the woman. "More what? People like me?"

The lady nodded in affirmation. "They will try to contact you soon. You should be able to sense them if you concentrate hard enough. But do not worry they will be making themselves known soon enough."

With those last words the lady disappeared. Alex knew that this only could be the beginning of her new life. [I] More like her.[/I] She smiled and hurried into her car, not wishing to draw too much attention to herslf on this cold night.

Little did she know Ricardo was watching her the whole time. He was furious with the outcome of the meeting they had had, and he wasnt going to let her get away from him that easily.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

The blue(and red)-haired girl walked over to the trembling boy. She knelt. ?You- you okay?? She asked, shaken, still struggling to breath properly. Jim didn't couldn't concintrate on her at the moment, he was still a bit frightened about what had happened to him.

"It's gonna be ok kid....he's not gonna hurt you" the girl said as she tried to help Jim up to his feet. He struggled a bit like he was cripled, but barely made it still a little wooozy. "I'm Kea, please say something"

"I'm...I'm Jim" he replied in a low voice, then Kea's eyes whdened as she heard his name...he was the other Master she was looking for.Then silent tears ran down his face as he coughed a bit and held his shoulder which had been badly cut by that man's sword...the Jim remembered that man! Why did he try to attack him, all Jim said was to not follow him politly as he could have. Kea held Jim's arms to balance him while he standed, then they got an angry look from him once they turned around.

"You....I wasn't expecting another Master to come! I know i'm not up for fighting you both, but mark my words your day will come. My master is already planning your doom" the man said as he sunk into a black puddle of goo and disapeared. Kea and Jim started to head out of the ally and down the street to Jim's house, it was dark meaning his father had already gone to sleep by now. They entered his house and Jim flopped down on his couch trying to hold the pain from the sword cuts he had gotten. Kea looked all over the kitchen and found some bandages and alchohol (sp), she had bandaged Jim's wounds after about 15 minutes. Jim then wrote down a number on a peice of sticky paper.

"H-hears my number......thank you for what you have done" Jim said as he handed her the little paper, she also took a sheet and wrote her name and number.

"Are you sure you'll be ok, you did lose a lot of blood and what if that guy attacks you at night? What if..." Kea trailed off as she noticed Jim has fallen aleep, the lose of blood and the whole comotion realy took it out of him that night. Kea left through the front door and sprinted back to where she was at originally.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Just some information on our evil doers location.

[B]Jade and Leonx where already at the surface of earth. Leonx led Jade to his very old castle, which was just ontop of a small island now. Jade entered the castle, stopping behind Leonx.

"Nice place..." He muttered looking around.

"Thank you. The Masters never blow this place up, so it is safe for a hideout... and it's my best castle." Leonx said walking faster. His black cloak picked up old dust off the floor, and Jade ran after him.

"How many castle do you have?" Jade asked.

"64, one for each general. The Masters burnt the others to the floor, but left this one. Say, you don't mind assinasion missions, do you?" Leonx asked laughing. Jade shook his head.

"Who do you want dead?"

--
"Hey, stop here a sec'." Kevin said. Alandra nodded, and the motorbike came to a stop. Kevin jumped off and looked straight ahead. "There's someone just up there, about a mile or so you should be able to feel it too."

"I can..." Alandra said. Kevin jumped back on the bike, and they sped off again.[/SIZE][/B]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Alandra sped down the road, feeling a bit of danger that lingered behind. She knew something or someone was following her, but it wasn't from her time. She shook her head and still went on. Kevin suddenly tapped her shoulder.[/i]

"Stop here!" [i]Kevin yelled over the engine and Alandra stopped.[/i] "Can you sense it now? It's stronger."

"Yeah. Who's power... Don't walk any further, Kevin."

[i]Kevin turned towards Alandra and right behind, about 3 yards away, someone had thrown an energy ball at them...or so it had seemed. Alandra looked around and saw a figure in a tree above. Alandra readied her water balls, but Kevin stopped her. She closed her hands and the water dripped from her closed fists. She went back onto her bike and started it up. Kevin followed her and the two rode off to find another of the Masters.[/size][/color][/i]

Kea walked home, instead of going to dance, thinking. She came to her apartment, and heard the sterio was on. She sighed. [i]Wonderful, Michelles home. Oh, where IS Jess-[/i] her thoughts were cut off as Jessica came flying at her. She hugged her. Jessica had tears in her eyes. Kea blinked. "Okaaaaay... are you okay?" Jessica nodded.

Kea hugged her, and said, "Come with me." She took her friends hand, and pulled her to their bedroom. She sat with Jessica, holding her, stroking her hair, loving her."Whats wrong?" Jessica explained how she had been so so worried. And kea bore it all.

[SIZE=1][B]Kevin turned back and gulped.

"What was that...? It's such a strange power... do you think it's the evil what's it called?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know..." Alandra replied. Kevin looked back again. It was so strange... he felt as if he knew the person.

"It can't be..." Kevin muttered to himself. "Alandra! Turn around! We're going back to see who that was!" Kevin shouted over the engine.

"I thought we had to find the others?" Alandra asked. Kevin nodded, and the bike stopped. He jumped off and looked behind him.

"We will. There's something strange going on. I intend to find out what that was. We'll go and look what that was, then instead of looking for the others, we can call them here!" Kevin said running ahead to the place. Alandra sighed heavily. Kevin stopped suddenly, almost tripping over his own feet when he saw two eyes glaring at him from the shadow of the tree. "What they hair ball...?" Kevin gulped staggering back. Alandra came up and stopped too.

"What's wrong...?" Alandra asked Kevin who seemed to be frozen in fear.

"Jade?!" Kevin shouted looking very mad.

"Why hello Kevin." The figure laugehd from the tree, swinging down and kicking Kevin onto the ground.

[I]Good nows our chance to call the others.[/I] Kevin thought laying still on the floor.[/SIZE][/B]

Keas head snapped up, and her eyes blurred. She heard screaming, and then - nothing. She looked up at Jessicas worried and anoyyed face. "Well?!" Kea flinched. "I have to go." Kea grabbed her things, and rushed out the door. SOmething was wrong, something besides what Jessica had told her.

Kea ran around town, frantically trying to find it. She collapsed into sobs on the ground in the park. Something fell out of her pocket into her veiw. [i]Jim.[/i] She took her cell phone out of her pocket, and dialed. "Hello? Is this Jim? This is Kea."

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Alandra looked to Kevin and then to the figure above. She heard the name before, but from where? It was all too confusing. She felt a strange feeling coming from this so-called "Jade". Alandra stepped beside Kevin and readied herself for an attack.[/i]

"Who is this, Kevin? It seems like you [i]know[/i] him."

[i]Kevin hesitated his words before he answered. It wasn't easy telling Alandra that he knew.[/i] "I do. This is Jade."[/size][/color]

Jim woak up with a sharp pain in his head, it was a feeling like no other like something was calling him to a certain place. Jim tossed and turned on the couch until he had landed on the gorund almost hitting the glass table in the living room if he hadn't swerved at the last minute. Jim realized where he was and then got up and felt the pain from his injuries again, then he remembered the fight with that guy and how that girl saved him. Jim got up and looked at the couch which had his prink on it, then he examined his wounds which Kea had wrapped up tightly. Suddenly Jim got another sharp pain but it was more driected towards the phone, he slowly stumbled to it and answered it not expecting anyone to call so late at night. Once Jim answered the phone there was a voice talking, a familiar one as a matter of fact.

"Hello? Is this Jim? This is Kea." She said, Jim dropped the phone accidentally scared that he knew someone would be on it, then he picked it up to talk back to Kea.

"Y-yes Kea...whats wrong? You sound worried about something" Jim replied, Kea told him everthing she felt and knew it was some kind of connection. Kea told of a place where they could meet up, Jim got a pencil and paper on where to meet her at later.

"Alright, I'll be on my way as soon as I can with my bike" Jim said as they both hung up the phone. Jim went to the closet and got out his jacket , before he went out the door he noticed that his father left the keys to the Mazda. He must have been picked up by the company car-pool, without hessitation Jim took the keys and headed to the garage. After starting the car he drove to the location where he was to meet Kea, he stopped right next to her and she had a confused look on her face of who it was until the passanger door opened.

"Let's go" Jim said as she got in and they drove off.

"I didn't know you could drive" Kea said as she fastened her seat belt, Jim gave her a shocked look and replied. "I can't, I'm only 16!" They both drove around for a while until Kea got a feeling and pinted in different directions for Jim to drive to, they finally arrived at a area where two people were standing in front of a tree ans a shadowy figure was inside of it. Once they stopped Jim flashed the head lights at the tree to expose the figure, it was the same person who attacked Jim before in the ally. Kea and Jim both got out of the car at the same time, the two people on the gorund couldn't see clearly who they were until Jim turned off the lights by taking the keys out.

[SIZE=1][B]Kevin staggered back a little more when Jade jumped out of the tree.

"Ofcourse Kevin knows me... when was the last time I knocked youo around? Oh well... Kevin's a strange name you know..." Jade laughed folding his arms over his chest.

"Oh, that's coming from a guy with a girls name!" Kevin snapped creating two balls of fire in his hands.

"Jade is NOT a girls name! It's German... I think..." Jade replied growling.

"You don't even know where your name comes from! Sorry Jade, but this time I'm taking you down." Kevin said. Flames arose off his body, and Kevin's eyes turned from a yellow colour to a dark red.

"But, who is he?" Alandra asked.

"Someone I know..." Kevin growled. Jade walked forward to Kevin, smiled evilly, and simply grabbed the only part of Kevin's neck under hs knight helmet and laughed.

"How very noble Kevin, but you forgot one thing... my memories are your fears, my past is your weakness, my power can bring you down." Jade said. Alandra suddenly knocked Jade back with a jet of water. Jade fell backwards on the floor, and Kevin growled. He looked back suddenly, and saw two people behind them.

"Look-" Kevin began.

"Kevin, who is he?" Alandra asked interuppting him. Kevin froze, and didn't speak. Jade slowly began to get up, looking very pi**ed off. Kevin readied himself again, aiming a fireball at Jade.

"Go ahead Kevin, I DARE you to hit me." Jade laughed shaking the water off his hair. "Right here." Jade laughed tapping his chest as a target for Kevin. "Or in my head if you like, I mean... it's where all the memories are, you know?" Jade sniggered. "Hit me!" He shouted. "C'mon! Hit me! Right here! Hit me! Kill me!" Jade shouted. Kevin didn't move.

"Hit him already!" Alandra yelled.

"Fine Kevin..." Jade said evilly. He drew his hand back, and red light shone around his hand. Jade ran forward, and slashed Kevin from his chest up to his eye, making a small crack in Kevin's mask but not revealing anything.

[I]Good damnit...[/I] Kevin thought falling to his knees. [I]I can't attack...[/I][/SIZE][/B]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Alandra looked to Kevin and then to Jade. She had the strongest urge to attack him. She saw that Jade walked up to Kevin and was about to slash him again, but by a sudden impulse, Alandra's eyes turned to a pitch black and her hands began to glow a blue flame.[/i]

"I tihnk it'd be best to stay away from the child." [i]A new voice was heard. Unknown to others, but a familiar voice to Jade.[/i] "Hello, again."

"What? This can't be right. I killed you long ago." [i]A panic-stricken Jade was now faltering as he walked backwards.[/i]

[i]Behind Alandra was a shadowy figure that was always following Alandra. That was the energy that Alandra couldn't shake. It was an old friend that came to help. A vengeful, powerful friend from a past Alandra knew nothing about.[/i]

"Oh. Don't you know? Alandra resurrected me. Long ago, when she used to hide in her grandfather's library and read the mysterious journals and spells, which an old family relative left behind. But, are you not happy to see me again? Or is it just me thinking that you never wanted to see little old me?"

"I killed you. And you were never supposed to come back."

"Well, you see, dear. Techinically, you petrified me. You never actually killed me. You had a heart back then, but now..you're just a soulless, pathetic follower. And, Kevin's right. Jade is a girl's name."

[i]This time Jade stepped around Kevin, but kept a distance from this new person. Alandra knew who this was, but in a way didn't. It seemed that Jade knew who this person was and it seemed that Kevin had no idea what these two were talking about.[/i]

"Now, then. Let's settle an old score, shall we?"

"We shall indeed!" [i]Jade lunged towards this figure and tried to slash her, but she disappeared all togther and left no trace. Jade fell onto the ground and was baffled at this new power that she had attained. He stood and looked around with caution and wary. A laughter was heard, but it sounded as if it came from all around.[/i] "Where are you?! SHOW YOURSELF!"

"What and ruin the fun? I dare not do that. But, if you want a fight, then a fight you shall get." [i]Whispers were heard now and a slight darkness appeared. Then a large cloud of black darkness rolled in and a figure stood before them.[/i][/size][/color]

Kea got out of the car, but stopped Jim from doing so. He looked at her wierd. "I don't have a hell of a clue of whats going on, but I don't want you getiing into this, okay?" She smiled at him. He was 16, and to young - by her standards. He got out anyway. Kea balled up hre fists, and bit back a retort. "Fine."

She watched them, her eyes trained, not on Jade, Kevin, or Alandra, but the figure that was emerging. She mumbled something that sounded like, "how... what is he doing here..." [i]From my dreams as a child. And that lady. And that man.[/i] Her eyes flittered to Alandra and Kevin. [i]Tey were in my dreams when I was little. Whats going on?[/i]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrchid]

In her head, voices were heard, they were faint but still audible. She didn't understand it or know why but she had to get to them. But how, she couldn't explain it and decided not to even bother to return home. Things were different now and they were never going to be the same. She didn't even call home.

She didn't wish to explain an already complicated situation to her parents. At least not until she figured out what was really going on in her life. She shuff;ed in her purse and picked out her check wallet. Over 700 was in her bank account thanks to receiving her tax return on time and she knew that would last her for a while.

She was heading out of Miami going north on I-95 and was moving down the road as quickly as possible without getting a ticket. Only the voices were present getting louder as she was heading in the right direction.

[I] I'm not sure who you are, but I'm on my way...[/I] she thought to herself hoping that he or she or they could hear her thoughts. [I] Where are you and what the hell is going on?[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]The figure emerged to reveal himself. He was the best assassin/fighter of the Dark Lady's Shadow Assassins. She would call her assassins if a job was to be done and someone to be killed. They swept in quietly, killed whomever it was she wanted to be killed and it was done. She alone had the most power that any man, woman, or child could have ever dreamt of.

The Dark Lady spoke again so that all could hear. Jade was still trying to gather his senses, but the figure could tell that he was still confused and out of order.[/i]

"You must remember this man, don't you?"

[i]Trying to act tough, Jade stood tall and crossed his arms over his chest. He nodded.[/i] "Yes. I know this [i]man[/i], if you could call him a man."

"Oh, Jade. Calm yourself. Just because he was a better man than you, doesn't mean that you have to hold a small grudge against him."

[i]Jade still looked to the figure and no one knew his name nor the Dark Lady's, only Alandra did. Her eyes became normal and she was not holding fire anymore. She looked to the three figures and smirked. This brought their attention and they looked to her now. The Dark Lady put a hand on her shoulder and emerged from the darkness and stood beside her.[/i]

"Poor, poor Jade. You were sent here to kill off the Masters of Zodiac, weren't you? And now, you can't even do a "simple" job like that, since the Dark Lady and Jin had appeared."[/size][/color]