OtakuBoards

What would you do if the person you hate the most live in the same house with you?

mornigndew

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Er...greet them nicely.

Ignore them for the rest of the time they spend around you.

Say goodbye nicely.

...[i]be nice[/i]...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

but thats the hardest part of all, this "nice" you speak of....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

but thats the hardest part of all, this "nice" you speak of.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[quote][i]Originally posted by morningdew[/i]

[b] Yes "nice" is the hardest part to do.[/quote][/b]

[color=deeppink]Hehe, suck it up and deal with it.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

It's easy to say, but not to do. Patience is not my best subject. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Patience has nothing to do with being nice. If your patience isn't good...then for God's sake work on it. There aren't excuses that you can make for not being nice to someone...even if you dislike them a whole lot.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Patience has nothing to do with being nice. If your patience isn't good...then for God's sake work on it. There aren't excuses that you can make for not being nice to someone...even if you dislike them a whole lot.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Being nice is OK for a few day. I have a whole month to deal with someone I really hate, and worse of all, my parent force to show her around. I have to spend over half of the day to avoid her.

this is not my lucky year.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Todays Secret word is.... IGNORE!

Thats what I do.... if the person I don't like has nothing nice or mature or whatever to say or do with me, then I would ignore them... I do it to my brother alllllll the time.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I try to ignore as much as I can. Somehow, she just don't get the message that I don't like her. She love to bother me.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]If you just found out that one of you most hated relative will be guest a your house for a month, and you have to share room with that person. What will you do? Greet them nicely or what?:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, just move in with your friends :) That's what I usually do when my relatives come into town....ugh, can't stand half of em! no...that's not true...it's 3/4 OF 'EM!! hehe:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Heh, just move in with your friends :) That's what I usually do when my relatives come into town....ugh, can't stand half of em! no...that's not true...it's 3/4 OF 'EM!! hehe:D [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a great idea, but that's not one of my option.:(

i am currently in the same situation as you...only this "guest" is a permanent resident. i have a good reason for hating this person. the only reason i can stand it is b/c deep down i love them as well. surely you can find some benevolent feelings toward this person.
master o beans had a good point. okay, so you can't move in w/ your friends for a month. but you can spend the night as much as possible. or just leave the room, go outside, something to get away. that's what i do.
or you could try the other thing i do--try to find the good in them. everyone has good in them. once you find it, the situation will be easier to bear. how well do you know this person, anyway?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]so why do you hate her if you don't know her very well? if you don't mind my asking... i mean, is she just annoying, or what? [/B][/QUOTE]

She's pure annoying. I ask her to stop nicely, but she never stop. She loved to talk to me and only me. I don't know why, probably because I don't scream at her.