OtakuBoards

What would you do if the person you hate the most live in the same house with you?

mornigndew

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]If you just found out that one of you most hated relative will be guest a your house for a month, and you have to share room with that person. What will you do? Greet them nicely or what?:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

ah! finally... a topic i can relate to... i live with the one person that i wish were DEAD... i also have to share rooms with her... my sister... selfish... annoying... inconsiderate... i was thinking of killing her in her sleep... but then i thought bout life without her... PERFECT! but then my mom and dad came into my mind... so i changed my mind... she recently bought a new car... :devil: :devil:

Any wayz, just hit em where it hurts! or just tell him that as long as he's in your room, he betta respect you...

Well, I have a simple answer to this simple question. If they bother you once, ignore them. If they bother you again, tell on them. If they bother a third time, slap them and give them a swift kick in the lower leg. That ought to do the trick...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Well, I have a simple answer to this simple question. If they bother you once, ignore them. If they bother you again, tell on them. If they bother a third time, slap them and give them a swift kick in the lower leg. That ought to do the trick...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I love to kick her, but I can't. She's the guest in the house. urgh! I have to go to D.C with her this weekend.

Guest Master O Beans
[B]18, I'll be 19 next month. I commute, not stay on campus in college. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yay!! A fellow commuter!! Hehe, we're a rare breed, but I'll soon be dorming (spring semester) so I won't have to worry about that too much longer :P

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Yay!! A fellow commuter!! Hehe, we're a rare breed, but I'll soon be dorming (spring semester) so I won't have to worry about that too much longer :P [/B][/QUOTE]

Dorming, that's something I don't plan to do. It's too crowded, I guess.

[B]

Dorming, that's something I don't plan to do. It's too crowded, I guess. [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG! you have got to consider it! think about it--freedom at last! no annoying cousins dropping by. no obnoxious parents' friends' sons bugging you. my years in the dorms were the best of my life! plus, if you get a co-ed dorm, it's even better.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

OMG! you have got to consider it! think about it--freedom at last! no annoying cousins dropping by. no obnoxious parents' friends' sons bugging you. my years in the dorms were the best of my life! plus, if you get a co-ed dorm, it's even better. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't like to live in the dorm. I rent an appartment near by, so I can be by myself.

Hmm ok. Well you can try to ignore the person like the other people said... Hmm Maybe this person just needs a friend or something, maybe you could introduce her to some ppl? Long shot in the dark here granted but maybe she only bugs you because you are the only person she knows around there.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlackRose [/i]
[B]Hmm ok. Well you can try to ignore the person like the other people said... Hmm Maybe this person just needs a friend or something, maybe you could introduce her to some ppl? Long shot in the dark here granted but maybe she only bugs you because you are the only person she knows around there. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]She knew a lot of people, but I'm the only one who is shy.[/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...