OtakuBoards

Head a splode.

Godelsensei

[COLOR=DarkRed]I also hate: (Work-related.)

Blind people. By that, i mean that they don't look. People who order a salad at McDonald's and ask what I mean when I say 'what type'. There are three!

People who ask for their meal super-sized AFTER I have the meal down. There are two buttons and they can't tell me before?

People who have to have a spotless table. It's kind of annoying when there's fifty things to do and one of the customers asks me to clean a table that has one chunk of lettuce.

People who put the ketchup directly on their trays. That's why they have the little cups. They aren't there for you to waste more paper. Besides, that's a huge inconvenience on me, because I have to clean their mess.[/COLOR]

There are many things that annoy me:

Overuse of Emoticons
Snobs
preps
eating sounds
high pitched noises
large amount of people confined in a small space
people who feel that I am mean, inconsiderate, and stupid when they don't know me
Spammy posts at message boards

When people use too many emodicons in one post, it just really annoys me. It makes me feel like the person over using them can't write or anything.

Snobs and preps are just annoying and too stupid. A few of them lean on my locker every morning and when I try to get my locker open, they either don't notice, or cuss at me like I am the rude one.

eating sounds and high pitched noises creep me out and make me shudder. Hearing my mom eat is worse enough.

Since I suffer from social anxiety, I guess that is the reason why I don't like too many people cofined in small spaces.

I find it really annoying that people assume I am really a mean person when I am not. I am just a shy and non talkative person. Since I don't talk much and shy, they think that I hate them. How lame is that?

I also find spammy threads annoying. Like, whenever I go to another message board other than here, the post are like:

[QUOTE]OMG!?!? Kenshin is SO hot!!!!! I just wanna be able 2 hav all of his pics on my wall!!!![/QUOTE]

Something along that line.

I hate

guys who think that just because a girl is nice to them they are therefore allowed into their pants.

guys who cheat on their girlfriends

guys who slap me on the arse.

guys who are abusive

guys who are possesive

95% of guys.

People who think alternative life styles are wrong.

Friends who force their friends to do things. Not like I hate it when I don't get my way, but when I'm actually afraid of doing something and its a choice between being forced to go through with it or getting friends in big trouble.

People who think I'm an idiot just because I'm an airhead. Even though, acedemically, I'm better.

[quote name='DeathBug][color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]I don't think it sucks if you're a guy. I mean, guys usually pay for everything, or are expected to. Is it that much of a thing to ask the girls to ask/pay at least once?[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]
[color=orange][size=1] Yes, it is. Especially, when it was his turn Homecoming, he decided that it would be one of those "you-pay-your-half-and-I'll-pay-mine" type deals. It's not that I expect my date to go broke over me, but I mean, c'mon, we put up with boy's idiotic banter everyday. Pamper us a bit, please. ^_^[/color][/size]

[quote name='Mist][color=orange][size=1] Yes, it is. Especially, when it was his turn Homecoming, he decided that it would be one of those "you-pay-your-half-and-I'll-pay-mine" type deals. It's not that I expect my date to go broke over me, but I mean, c'mon, we put up with boy's idiotic banter everyday. Pamper us a bit, please. ^_^[/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=green]I had to get a new job to afford having a girlfriend. It?s worth it, but sometimes?

[b]More People/Things I Hate (I?m becoming a very hateful person)[/b]

People who let their dogs off the leash and don?t pick up after them
Couples that make out in public. Ick.
Haters of country music.
Members of Aryan Nation
Members of the KKK
Members of NOW
Members of the DNC
Most people who?re far left wing politically
The new Spanish government[/color]

[QUOTE=Gelgoog Pilot]YAY! Shinken! I hate PETA too.....or as I call them "People eating tasty animals" heh. I've talked to a veggie at my school quite often. She says she doesn't eat them because we torture the animals and kill them brutally.

Now see here......there just is NO way to kill something in a nice way, and for seconds, we don't kill animals cruelly. The send an elctrical shock into the temple knocking them out. then they slit the throat. They don't even feel it. And for the torture. She said the placing them in pens before we kill them. The holding pens where the animals ar put for like 10 mins before they are killed -_-' . Veggies.......gotta hate'em.........or at least some of them.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][color=#ff3300]"Veggies"? [i]Veggies[/i]? Yes, because that doesn't sound derogatory [i]at all[/i].

Yes, folks, it's true! We've stumbled upon a mentality that just plain ticks me off. And resisting the urge to completely dissect the above post, I'm going to be completely calm and explain this little peeve of mine.

First off, yes--There [i]is[/i] [b]PETA.[/b] And heaven help me if I can fully understand what goes on in the minds of some of those people. However, while much criticism about that group is merited, people don't seem to realize that is is, in fact, an extremist group. And many people--PETA-affiliated or not--become vegetarians for completely sane reasons. Please believe me, no one appreciates being lumped into a category with a despised extremist group.

Regardless of whether you condemn the group or not, I also believe that [i]People Eating Tasty Animals[/i] is a sophomoric attempt at humor. [i]I don't agree with you, but I'm too lazy to actually find a factual argument. I know! Let's resort of name-calling![/i] It's obnoxious.

Whether someone chooses a vegetarian diet due to health concerns, animal compassion, desired weight loss, or whatever else, there's no reason to blindly criticize them--or any other group, for that matter. Vegetarianism is an interesting example, as it may have direct effects--postive or negative--on your health. Unfortunately, the results are often negative because people are unaware of what they're getting themselves into. Anyone who can follow that diet healthily should at least be respected for that. It's not easy.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Balinese][b]Misuse of words[/b]
It's 'myriad colors', not 'a myriad of colors'.[/QUOTE][color=#ff3300][size=1]I believe both are acceptable. [i]Myriad[/i] is both an adjective and a noun.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Boba Fett][color=green]
Soldiers who are dying in Iraq are dying for a good cause. They?re making a valuable contribution to the war on terror and preventing Iraq from degenerating into chaos. It?s a sad thing to lose soldiers in any conflict, but this is a necessary battle for the United States to fight.[/color]

[color=darkviolet]I was going to comment on a buinch of other stuff from your first post, but after reading this, I find my comments would be better suited here.

[b][i][u]HOW DARE YOU[/u][/i][/b] come here and say that soldiers who are dying over in Iraq are dying for a good cause? Hell of a lot of good that does their families knowing that. Yes, I always feel that dying for some man's ideals is a [i]good[/i] cause and I'd love to know that my [b]husband[/b]- Lord and LAdy forbid- died because we felt a sudden urge to police a country that didn't want us there in the first place.

As for being a necessary battle- tell you what,go and talk to some families who have lost loved ones recently during this war. Better yet, keep telling me this war is necessary. I'll find a really good way to laugh in your face. So far the only good thing coming out of my husband's deployment is the fact we'll be able to pay off our bills and save for a house and some new furniture, now [i]that's[/i] necessary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now let's get to my reply to the topic of things I hate;

[b]People who think this war is a good thing[/b]- I think I've already demonstrated that I dislike these kinds of people. Here's my question to everyone who is so for this war on Iraq-why aren't you at the recuiting office trying to join up?

[b]Two faced people[/b]- You know the type. People who say one thing and mean another. I work with a guy like that-infact he was my friend until today when he decided it was a bad thing for my parents to have helped me out when I had finacial trouble then told me he hoped I would misscarry.

[b]homophobes, bigots, racists, and extremists[/b] these people should all be placed on a desert island. After this the island should be contaminated with radioactive cockroaches and moldy cheese. Perhaps they should also receive shock therapy.

[b]People who think everyone but them is incompetent[/b]-I'm not sure how to ellaborate on this one except that everyone makes mistakes that doesn't mean they suddenly have to rent out their heads.

[b]Those who think their beliefs are the only right ones[/b]-Yes, I know I went off on Boba up there, but it was an opinion that I feel strongly about. I don't think it's the only right one. That's all it was an opinion, one I won't appologize for later.
Of course, there are people who think their way is teh only right way. There was this other anime message board I was on for a while where the peopel were all christian (in no way am I bashing Christianity-some of my closest friends (okay all but my husband) are christians of some sort) They were appalled that I had watched Utena and saw no problem with homosexuality. Yes, sometimes there is a right way to do things like say-the best way to wash dishes is to use soap, water and a sponge( when a dishwasher isn't availble, but there is no such thing as a right way to think (except maybe the whole killing thing)

Well, there, a rant and a bit of insight, what more could you want?[/color]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman]
[color=darkviolet] I was going to comment on a buinch of other stuff from your first post, but after reading this, I find my comments would be better suited here.

[b][i][u]HOW DARE YOU[/u][/i][/b] come here and say that soldiers who are dying over in Iraq are dying for a good cause? Hell of a lot of good that does their families knowing that. [/color][/QUOTE]

Both of my parents and two of my uncles are in the military, and they all believe that the conflict in Iraq is a good cause. My father has been deployed twice to orcehstrate telecommunication for Iraq. He believes it is a good cause, and is prepared to die for it. so are the vast majority (read: all but three) of the officers I've come into contact with support the effort in Iraq, and I have no doubt that they would be willing to die for that cause.

Do I enjoy the idea of my father or the people he works with dying? No. However, he believes in the cause, and I believe in him. How dare [i]you[/i] tell [i]me[/i] what will do me good, or how I should feel about the war.

If you don't believe the war is neccessary, that's fine, and that's your business. But don't assume that everyone else feels the same way.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman]
[color=darkviolet]As for being a necessary battle- tell you what,go and talk to some families who have lost loved ones recently during this war. Better yet, keep telling me this war is necessary.[/color][/QUOTE]

This war is neccessary, and my father has risked his life several times for the effort. Like I said before, he believes in it, and I believe in him. And that's enough for me.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman]
[color=darkviolet][b]People who think this war is a good thing[/b]- I think I've already demonstrated that I dislike these kinds of people. Here's my question to everyone who is so for this war on Iraq-why aren't you at the recuiting office trying to join up?[/color][/QUOTE]

I tried; they turned me away because I was asmathic.

[quote name='DeathBug']Both of my parents and two of my uncles are in the military, and they all believe that the conflict in Iraq is a good cause. My father has been deployed twice to orcehstrate telecommunication for Iraq. He believes it is a good cause, and is prepared to die for it. so are the vast majority (read: all but three) of the officers I've come into contact with support the effort in Iraq, and I have no doubt that they would be willing to die for that cause.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]My father, my grandfather and a few of my uncles as well as a few of my friend's husband's have been deployed over seas. My father was in Nam, and my grandfather (the one living) was in the south pacific in WW2. neither of them feel that this war is necessary. Nor does my husband who's over there with his unit right now. I doubt many people actually die [i]willingly[/i] as you put it. Most die because they were willing to take the risk and not go AWOL. I think this idea varies sligtly from becoming a willing martyr[/color]

[quote name='DeathBug]Do I enjoy the idea of my father or the people he works with dying? No. However, he believes in the cause, and I believe in him. How dare [i]you[/i] tell [i]me[/i'] what will do me good, or how I should feel about the war.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Where and when did I tell you how to feel about this conflict? I don't recall saying that. I said I don't feel that this is a necessity, I never said that everyone should feel the way I do. I was upset that Boba had decided to say that people should be supportive of this war. I support the soldiers, I don't support this war, final answer. I was upset becuase some people seem to think everyone dying is a good thing. Get that straight.[/color]

[quote name='DeathBug']If you don't believe the war is neccessary, that's fine, and that's your business. But don't assume that everyone else feels the same way.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I never told you how to feel did I? No, you assumed I did. BTW, when you assume, you make an *** out of u and me. Don't out words in my mouth[/color]

[quote name='DeathBug']This war is neccessary, and my father has risked his life several times for the effort. Like I said before, he believes in it, and I believe in him. And that's enough for me.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Fine, think that. Tell the families who've lost their loved one's that this is a necessary war and they should be proud to know that. My father risked his life in Vietnam, my paternal grandfather was at Pearl Harbor when they bombed it. My maternal grandfather was in the South Pacific. One of my uncles was a Marine in nam and won't even talk about it. My husband is a 31-Fox A Co 13th Sig BTN 1st Cav out of FT.HOod Texas and the only reason he went is because it was his duty as a soldier not because he believe this si right. He has too much pride to run away from it. The same as my dad had too much pride to try and become a conciencious objector like his mom wanted during the Vietnam conflict. Yes, my husband is risking his life, and I'm proud of him for doing that, but I'm not going to be happy about it, or think he died for a good cause if something happens to him.[/color]

[quote name='DeathBug']I tried; they turned me away because I was asmathic.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]You do know that they sometimes give people exemptions from PT is their scores are high enough right? You also know that you could get an MOS that doesn't involve going out and running around? Oh, and my friend's husbnand's Commanding Officer got out of going to Iraq because he was allergicv to sand. I think they could figure something out. But hey, atleast you tried.

Oh, since this had nothing to do with the topic, may I request that you reply to this via private message or Email me? Thank you[/color]

[b][size=1][color=darkred]
Dirty kitchens:[/b] Being the son of two professional chefs, cleanliness is a must. Cleanig's a *****, but I don't wanna eat food in a restaurant with rat turds in their salad.[b]

Ill mannered people:[/b] No one wants to hear your belch, flatulence or any other bodily gasses escaping at high velocity. Nor do we want to hear about the rash on your testicles. Get my point?[b]

Stupid people:[/b] I don't mean people with learning disabilities. I mean the people who think it's funny to spit on a hamburger and let someone eat it. Or the people who tell a joke that is kind of humorous then kill it to death by playing on it every single minute of every single hour of every single day.[b]

Celebrities:[/b] The entire concept of celebrity is absurd, to me.(*cough*carson daily*cough*)[b]

thats' all i can think of for now, it's 6:58 a.m. and i haven't been to bed yet.[/b][/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I hate people that think that academics mark you as a genius. Those people, in my opinion, are trying to say that they're geniuses because they are good at something. If you study and use textbooks for reference, anyone could do good at school. I don't do too well because I have different things I want to do. Id on't mean to offend anyone. If offended, ignore this post. Ok?[/COLOR]

[B]I hate people who hate people[/B] It's not that I don't like you guys, but it's just so much better to smile and nod. Yes, people can be very annoying, but that's no reason to push them off a cliff.

[B]Bush[/B] I don't WANT to rant about how foolish Bush has acted. I just want anyone else but him. Please.

[B]Sponge Mokeys[/B] Dear (insert deity of choice here) I hate those Sponge Monkeys! They are EVIL I tell you! I've seen some scary, scary things, but that kids, it the most horrifying thing I have EVER seen. Curse you Sponge Monkeys! *shakes fist*

[font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]People/ groups that piss me off:[/color][/size][/font]

[list]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]People who do stupid things for no particular reason.[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]Crude women i.e. the ones who feel it necasary to tell you that they once took a piss in the middle of the street.[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]The people who will persecute you for liking something which they do not.[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]British people in general. From my experience all they ever do is complain.[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]Rock climers who hog all the climbs.[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]People who see no need to do things that are considered important in society i.e. washing etc.[/color][/size][/font]
[/list][font=Arial][size=2][color=darkred]That finishes my list of pet peeves.[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=sublime2004][b][size=1][color=darkred]
Dirty kitchens:[/b] Being the son of two professional chefs, cleanliness is a must. Cleanig's a *****, but I don't wanna eat food in a restaurant with rat turds in their salad.
.[/b][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[color=orange][size=1] Being the daughter of a filipino and polish family, I know [b]exactly[/b] what you mean. Down to a point. Anyway, Boba, I can't really say I agree with you either abou the whole Iraqi situation, but your opinion is your opinion, I guess.[/color][/size]

I dont really get annoyed that much because I used to be the one who always did the annoying, but anyway to get to the point the main thing that I think is annoying is all of the crazy people out there that thinks swearing is cool. It just drives me crazy! I am very sure that I hear the f**k word at least 40 times a day and its just so very frustrating that they can actually say things that much without caring about anyone else. Also, I think the people that swear around children are even worse. its just crazy how many people can get away with it in school. I think they should be much more strict about the whole "cussing policy " they have going on :(

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Shinken][b]"Jesus Freaks"[/b]: No, I in no way discriminate against Christians, being one myself. I use this term to describe those who decide to jam their religion down everyone's throat, berate you for disagreeing, and fervently attack anything that they view as 'sinful'. Take the Westboro Baptist Church for example. They attempt to justify their anti-gay hate crimes as 'picketing' and 'religious expression', going so far as to send to the UN a request for all member nations to 'illegalize homosexuality and impose the death penalty!!!!!!' (Again, I KID YOU NOT). (My definition of Jesus-Freakism does not apply only to theists, it also applies to atheists who berate you for [size=1]believing[/size'] in a religion. Like Danakar, my deleted 'friend' from NationStates.)[/quote]Thumbs up to everything you said. Sin isn't something that we should accept as Christians, but it's not something you execute people over. That's the exact opposite of our purpose on Earth. People like that give Christians a terribly bad name.

[size=2][QUOTE=DeathBug][/size][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#4b0082][size=1]I don't really catagorize the types of people I find offensive; I think most of us agree on what's annoying. However, the one thing that infuriates me no end: those who do not take responsibility for their actions.

You know them; nothing is ever their own fault. The fat who sue McDonalds. The neglectful parents who don't know why their children misbehave. The lazy who are being 'kept down'. God forbid anyone admit that it might be [i]their own fault[/i] that they're in a bad situation. The greatest problems today are caused by a lack of responsibility.I see it, and it drives me nuts.[/size][font=Tahoma][size=2][color=black][/QUOTE][b]Yeesh.[/b] Welcome to America the Ignorant.[/color][/size][/font][/color][/font]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][b]People who think they're smarter than me because they make better grades than I do. [/b][i]Grades do not measure intelligence.[/i] I wish all these preppy imbeciles would get this through their heads. All you prove by getting good grades is that you have the ability and the strange desire to memorize facts for a short period of time.[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][b]Country music.[/b] I apologize deeply, Boba, but I just cannot stand it.[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][b]Gangsta rap.[/b] The beat is almost identical in every song, preps listen to it constantly, and the lyrics consist of at least one of these subjects every time:[/size]
[size=2]1. Gettin high[/size]
[size=2]2. Bustin up dat boy dat be frontin me[/size]
[size=2]3. Smackin dat sweet ***[/size]
[size=2]4. I AM BETTA DAN YOO!!! I AM [b]DA [/b]GANG-STA!!! YOO CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!![/size]
[size=2][/size]
:flaming: [size=2][color=#ff0000][b]macintosh:flaming:[/b][color=black] Please do not make me go into this, or I will spaz and do things that I will regret later. But if you want to get a small taste of how much I hate it, you notice that I didn't capitalize it? It doesn't deserve a capital letter.[/color][/color][/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][b]Preps.[/b] Generally speaking, that is. There are nice ones out there, but they come few and far between. The rest are the jocks that make fun of you until they get out of college and realize that they should've spent less time on football, because now they're bagging up groceries for that nerdy kid who liked those gay Japanese cartoons that he knew back in highschool. Is that [i]his [/i]Mercedes out there?[/size]