Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey all this time i decided to make an RPG Quiz since the last two got closed down :( . oh well it happens. Any way you should all know the drill answer the Question and then ask a Question. Oh and it can be off any gaming System. an easy one to start off with. So Here it Goes!

Q) Who is the main Charecter in Dark Cloud?
Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
Alright if he's not going to make up a question then do I got a question for you.

You see I have spent most my time playing RPGs. One of my favorites is Final Fantasy and I know the origin of your name Marche225. It is from Final Fantasy Tactics. The one overdrive Sin in FFX was so horrible to beat. :flaming:

Anywho here is my question. (hopefully I'm not intruding upon your question but if you get it right go right ahead and ask it) The question is in Final Fantasy X what is the name of the boss in Zanardkin's Ruins of the Blitzball stadium?

(This person has three forms) Hope you get it :D
Posted
Jeeze! Enough with the stupid questions! The answer can either be:

1)Lady Yunalesca

-----or-----

2)Spectral Keeper

---BUT, since you said it came in three forms, the answer would have to be:

1)[color=blue]Lady Yunalesca[/color]

Yeah, so anyways, who here can name the first character you are permitted to lose to in Kingdom Hearts without having to start over?
[color=blue](Hint: Look in Traverse Town)[/color]
Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
I'm saying Donald. If I'm wrong tell me then I'll make a question.

Here is what the faces are if I'm right wrong or close.

Right :D



Close :cool:




Wrong :(
Posted
Sorry, dude. Guess I'll have to post another hint...
BTW I want real and fake names.

[color=yellow](Hint: The character is from the Final Fantasy series.)[/color]
Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
The person is Squall. I now remenmber. :eek:

He holds a huge gunsword.

My question is in FFX2 who is the one enmy who will become your ally but you can't be the person? :confused: :love: :wigout: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :p ;) :D :sleep: :( :o :ball: :tasty: :smirk: :babble: :flaming: :laugh: :devil: :) most of the smiles he he
Posted
Baralai.

I'm pretty sure that's right, but if not, then ignore my question.

In Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, what is the name of the hypnotyst in Little Fungitown, and what game did he first appear in? (Hint: It was an SNES game)
Posted
Try not to focus on FF too much if you want this to go somewhere. There's already a FF Quiz thread for that. If this becomes too FF-oriented, I'll have to close this and link you to the old FF Quiz.

Anyway, Magikoopa and he first appears in Super Mario World.

In Skies of Arcadia, what is the name of the people/race that Fina belongs to?
Posted
Fina is a descendant of the Silver Civilisation. I'm not sure of the actual name but I asked my friend that owns it and he said she is a Silvite.

And can people not take my turns because I live in Australia so I cannot awnser at 2'oclock on school nights.

my Question is who bears the Black sword and Soul Eater runes in the Suikoden games?
Posted
[QUOTE=Semjaza Azazel]
Anyway, Magikoopa and he first appears in Super Mario World.[/QUOTE]

Wrong on both counts. True, he is a Magikoopa, but I didn't ask what he is. His name is Kamek, and he first appeared in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. He was the one on the broom who made normal enemies into bosses.



As for the current question, I have no idea.
Posted
[QUOTE=Takuya]Wrong on both counts. True, he is a Magikoopa, but I didn't ask what he is. His name is Kamek, and he first appeared in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. He was the one on the broom who made normal enemies into bosses.

As for the current question, I have no idea.[/QUOTE]


I think you should have specified a little more lol. Asking the name of an enemy in a game that is basically generic and appears in other titles with no actual first name is kind of a trick question in my eyes. Anyway, I still was wrong so I'm just being annoying lol.

The hero has the Soul Eater rune in the Suikoden games. The first two, anyway. You can name him whatever you want... but otherwise his name is Tir McDohl.

Jowy has the Black Sword rune.

Anyway, I think that is it.
Posted
PSO? That game's pretty cool. I have Dreamcast. PSO could've been made about 1000000 times better if Sega hadn't discontinued online play, but it's still a pretty decent experience. I've got a level 47 HUnewhirl, and I think she could kick all y'all suckas' @$$s! Any challengers?!
[color=blue]Dude, you need to stay on subject. This is a *QUIZ*! Not a recomendation thread. (Not that I pretend to be a moderator or anything...)[/color]
Anyways, heres one that I think might get some of you:
What is the name of the main character in [color=blue]Star Ocean III:[/color] [color=red]till the end of time[/color]?
Posted
You have to have [spoiler]Odin the Guardian Forces junctioned..........then at the Final battle against Seifer (sp?) Odin dies and Gigalemesh comes done to take his sword[/spoiler].....Thus you gain his GF :D I'm a FF VIII Lover heh


Sorry about this second FF question but I can't think of anything else right now heh.

In Final Fantasy VII, what is the proper way to get a Golden Chocoabo by breeding? (which is the only way)
Posted
Feed a Black Chocobo with as much Sylkis as you can
until it's stats are at maximum , then make it run at the Golden Saucer and
reach at least class A After reaching class A, go to the Icicle Area and hunt a Wonderful (1 or 2 Jumping) Chocobo of the opposite sex
of your Black Chocobo. Feed it with as much Sylkis as you can afford of Sylkis greens to its limit, and make it run at the
Golden Saucer, reaching class S. Save before Mating these two Chocobos, because the chance of
getting the Gold are lower than the others. Mate the Black Chocobo
and your Wonderful Chocobo with a Zeio Nut and you will finally gain a Gold Chocobo.

In Grandia on psx, what are the two skills that Sue starts of with and what do they do?
Posted
HA! You did answer part of it right.........BUT you forgot about the way to get the black one as well as the fact that you have to get it to class 'S' to have the best chances ........other than that you got it heh......
Guest Mair_and_Riam
Posted
Okay, i haven't got too much experience in Rpgs but i am okay. My question is: in Super Mario RPG, how do you get the super jacket?
Posted
[quote name='Mair_and_Riam']Okay, i haven't got too much experience in Rpgs but i am okay. My question is: in Super Mario RPG, how do you get the super jacket?[/quote]

That's now how this works. You can't just jump in and ask a question. You have to answer the last one first.

This is the second time this has happened in this thread. Everyone, please try and pay a bit more attention lol.
Guest Paines_Revenge
Posted
So which question should I answer.
Posted
[quote name='Paines_Revenge']So which question should I answer.[/quote]
This post is spam but sorry because you asked.
You should awnser my question because my question was asked first.
Posted
Well this thred went a bit walkabouts so why dont i start us off again? And this tim people please try to pay a bit more attention. sorry about the un answerd question that im jumping ahead of though, looks like noboddy is gonna answer.

Q) In Dark Cloud What are the moon people (what animals)?
Posted
Moon diggers are beast type monsters while Moon bugs are Metal type monsters.

In Suikoden 2, What are the names of the characters that when recruited wear Knight armour?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...