OtakuBoards

Dragonball: Legend of the Super Saiya-Jin

Gavin

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]OK now as some of you may know (those of you from pre-V7) we haven't had a good Dragonball based RPG in months and it really does leave something lacking the Arena. I'm hoping to correct that today with a complete revamp of one of my previous RPGs from late 2002. The plot is essentially the same although the story has had a good bit of fleshing out. Now for all our Oldie DBZ Fanatics, Chaos, Yoda, MajinVegeta and whoever else is still here, this is my present to you...[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]------------------- [/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]Our tale begins eons ago when the Saiya-Jin had not yet conquered the Planet of the Tsfuru-Jin, and renamed it after their King. They lived on the Saiya-Jin Homeworld, and were a savage and brutal race devoid of compassion or mercy. Constantly at war with themselves, they would fight and kill one another in an attempt to become the most powerful of all Saiya-Jin. For regal titles meant nothing to them, they believed that only the strong should survive and that only the strongest should rule. The Warlords who ruled the Planet were powerful, very powerful and they ruled over all in their domain. Ancient texts tell of them possessing the ability to transform into golden haired warriors of strength unbound, legends also tell of the black haired Warlord who possessed a strength to match them.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]Battles ranged for years until only two Warlords were left alive, they had crushed all who stood before them and they now faced their only equal. Stories say that these two warriors fought against one another for days on end to prove who was mightiest, their power was so great that it began to unsettle the planet. Eventually the golden haired warrior proved victorious against his adversary, picking up the corpse of his fallen foe he hurled it into the sky and beyond. Now he had proved his worthiness to lead the Saiya-Jin people, the Gods seemed happy with him and the earthquakes on the planet ceased. Ages passed and these tales became legends, something that could promise power to eager young warriors willing to fight. The last Warlord's blood become diluted so much until the transformation was lost in the blood of his descendants...[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]Gods more ancient than the Kaios themselves once again demanded combat, they wished to see the return of the battles between the Super Saiya-Jin and shook the Homeworld in displeasure. For they knew that the blood of the Warlords had been diluted, and that they would not see battles like they had watched for many thousands of years. Their anger was so great that the planet itself began to break up at the core, Saiya-Jin no longer believed in the Gods and believed that the planet's core had become unstable. They knew that they would have to leave their homeworld and seek out a new one to claim for themselves, their King led them from the homeworld, and it would be the last time a Saiya-Jin would step foot upon the soil.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]For hundred of years they roamed space looking for a planet like the Homeworld that they could inhabit, and thus they came upon the world of the Tsfuru-Jin. Though highly advanced the Tsfuru-Jin were no match for the Saiya-Jin, their raw, brutish strength was overpowering and they soon wiped out the original inhabitants and stole their technology. Their King was Vegeta and they named the Homeworld after him, thus began the new homeworld and the beginning of their end. They were soon made servants of Lord Frieza, willed to do his bidding or be destroyed. For the ancient power that lay within them was almost lost, the Ancient Gods were pleased as they knew the rebirth of the Super Saiya-Jin was finally at hand.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]Prince Vegeta witnessed the destruction of his father, his people and his planet and it shook something deep within him. He knew of the ancient legends of the Warlords and was determined to make their power his, he began his service to Freiza and continued the work of clearing planets for resale. Though Vegeta's hatred for Frieza was great, his lust for the power of the Super Saiya-Jin knew no bounds, his life continued like this for what seemed like an eternity, until they day he was sent to Cronos. The planet Cronos was on the edge of the of Frieza's known domain and had little contact with the Overlord, Freiza was angered by this and he ordered the planet to be cleared. Vegeta arrived on the planet and realised that it was much like his own and even more like the legendary Homeworld. The Empress of Cronos knew why Vegeta was there and sought to convince him to betray Frieza and convince him their world was dead.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]Vegeta spent the night in the royal chambers with the Empress and left the next day content to fulfil her wish. He returned to Frieza and did as he promised, telling his master the World had been made uninhabitable Frieza was satisfied to leave it be. Vegeta was unaware that his night passion with the Empress had set in motion a chain of events that would lead to the appeasement of the Ancient Gods. For they saw fit to make the child a pure Saiya-Jin unaltered by his mothers race, he was none-the-less happy in his existence until the day when Freiza came to their world. He knew that Vegeta had been lying when he said the planet had been destroyed, and he was now here to clean up that mess before he went to Namek. What better way to torture Vegeta than to cover the planet in ice and kill every single creature there-in, but leaving them all perfectly preserved. [/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]So Frieza fulfilled his promise, and turned the world into and icy grave. His mother had placed Magnus, the now adult Saiya-Jin son of Vegeta in a stasis chamber in an attempt to save him for Freiza's wrath. She had watched tearfully over her son as the ice closed in upon her. Freiza content with his work left the now dead planet and headed towards Namek in search of his Immortality, little did he know that it would be the place where he would die by the hand of his greatest fear. For over four hundred years Cronos was encased in it's icy tomb and Magnus was the only survivor, the Gods saw that his time had come and melted away the ice freeing him from his prison. He woke expecting to find his mother and family around him and that the terror of Freiza had passed, he woke instead to find everything he had known to be dead and that his mother had been watching over him as she died. [/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]The anger within him was too much for the young Saiya-Jin and he felt as though he was going to explode, he body was wracked with pain as golden energy arched across him. His form was altered as his hair began to stand on end, he muscles increased in size and his eyes altered color. But his anger was even greater than the transformation would hold and the Gods were excited, for they knew that the combat was almost at hand. Magnus's body was wracked by even worse pain, he screamed with all the power in his lungs hoping to make the pain stop, but it did not. His hair began to darken, he eyes returned their normal black and the energy bolts that surrounded him began to blacken. The pain finally subsided and Magnus stood up a new being, he knew what Freiza had done, he would find him and then rip him apart.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][i]Magnus was still unaware of the length of time he had been asleep and was unaware that Frieza was long dead, as was his father and even his father's sons. When he was finally informed of the length of time he'd been asleep he knew that much had changed in the galaxy, his wrath now turned towards the descendants of Goku, for their ancestor had robbed him of his vengeance. He has set course for Earth and the Ancient Gods know the ancient battles of the Super Saiya-Jin are at hand...[/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]------------------- [/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]Didn't I tell you it was a full revamp, I am really proud of this, especially so because it is the first Dragonball RPG in ages with some form of quality to the writing. As usual I'm going to set out a few small but important rules before getting to the Sign up.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][b][i][u]Rules[/u][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[list]
[*][left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]No Godmodding[/b] - Simple and straight forward, don't do this and we'll have no problems. Godmodding for those who are unsure of it's meaning is the act of role-playing so that your character is almost invincible and beats the ever-loving crap out of every opponent that they face. [/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Post Quality[/b] - This is a must, plain and simple. I want people to put some serious thought and meaning into what they post. Material like the environment around them, to their thoughts and extra stuff that helps to build up a character.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Post Quantity[/b] - Although not as important as the previous rule quantity is always appreciated, if someone hands me a 5 line reply and calls it a post then I'm afraid they won't be here for all that long. RPGs are about allowing a story to unfold and that can't be done if one is stingy with detail. But that doesn't mean I want a 2000 word reply either.[/size][/font][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Character Involvement[/b] - If somebody wants a character who is reserved then that's OK but I don't want a bloody statue who just fights and does nothing else, this really does bring down the quality of an RPG. I mean all people have feelings and wishes even if they are buried deep down.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Commitment[/b] - As this is the first Dragonball based RPG in ages I really want to make this a success, as such that mean that only people who are committed should join this RPG. I would really like this to spawn a couple of sequels and bring back some of the nostalgia of old times.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Infraction of Rules[/b] - The last thing I want to have to do is to have to ask somebody to leave on the grounds of breaking rules. A person will receive 2 warnings before dismissal from the RPG, if the break is major they will receive no warning and be asked to leave. I hate asking people to leave as it often leaves me short people in the RPG.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Most importantly[/b] - Have fun.[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[/list][center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]------------------- [/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]Well that's it for rules, now onto the sign up. For those of you who've been in the DBZ RPGs made by Myself, Chaos, Yoda or MajinVegeta, this is look quite familiar.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][b][i][u]Sign Up[/u][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Name:[/b] (Your Character's Name)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Age:[/b] (Their Age)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Race:[/b] (Your character's race)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Weapons:[/b] (Any weapons your character uses)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Appearance:[/b] (What your character looks like)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Biography:[/b] (Your Character's past)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Personality:[/b] (How they act towards others)[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] 36,000,000 do divide up in the below sections. [/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Strength:[/b] (How strong your physical attacks are)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Defense:[/b] (How well you can defend yourself)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Agility:[/b] (How easily you can dodge attacks)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Speed:[/b] (How fast you can move)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Ki:[/b] (How strong your Ki attacks are)[/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Intelligence:[/b] (How well you may anticipate you enemy's attacks)[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]Well I suppose I should get on and do my own sign up now.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Magnus[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Age:[/b] 21[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Race:[/b] Pure Saiya-Jin[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Weapons:[/b] None, Magnus doesn't feel the need to use weapons when he has the ability to use Ki.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://theotaku.com/dragonball/tico/24_vegeta.jpg[/img] Magnus looks amazingly like his father Vegeta, right down to the Saiya-Jin armour that his mother made for him before she was killed by the ice. Although he is very like he father he does not wear the smug look of arrogence that was so often seen upon his father's face. He stands roughly 6' in height making him a few inches taller than his father but the resemblance is still uncanny. [/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Biography:[/b] Pretty much explained in the storyline. After Magnus left the ruins of Cronos he went in search of Freiza, travelling across the Galaxy, he has spent the last three months in learning about what has occuring since he was put in stasis. It is in this time he has learned of Freiza's demise at the hands of Goku, as well as the emergence of his on kind on Earth. He has taken a small one-man craft and has set course for Earth to destroy the descendants of this Goku for robbing him of his right for revenge. He is also aware that his father has several descendants living on Earth and he is eager to learn about what kind of powers they may possess. [/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Personality:[/b] Cool and reserved, Magnus very rarely shows an emotion of any description. He speaks only when necessary and never answers a question posed to him about his life. He has gone from place to place merely as a shadow learning as much as he can about Earth and it's warriors so that he can enjoy destroying them one by one.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b][u]Stats:[/u][/b] 45,000,000 (as Magnus is the bad-guy he has to be stronger)[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Strength:[/b] 7,500,000[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Defense:[/b] 7,250,000[/size][/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Agility:[/b] 7,550,000[/size][/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Speed:[/b] 7,400,000[/size][/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Ki:[/b] 7,750,000[/size][/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Intelligence:[/b] 7,550,000[/size][/font][/color]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B][U]My Character Sign-Up[/U]

[U]Name:[/U] Jaishima [Jai for short]
[U]Age:[/U] 27
[U]Gender:[/U] Male
[U]Race:[/U] Konatsa-Jin
[U]Weapons:[/U] [URL=http://www.mwart.com/images/p/Fantasy_Swords_Kilgorin__Sword_of_D_UC1239_700.jpg]One sword[/URL] made for him by his father
[U]Appearance:[/U] [IMG]http://jokopoko.250free.com/konats1.jpg[/IMG]
[U]Biography:[/U] From his birth it was obvious to most the should Jai become a fighter his skill would be in the Ki side of the skill rather than the physical element due to his peoples somewhat lacking physical strength, the reason they thought this was that his Ki energy was very focused even from when he was a young boy and by age three he was already able to fly and make small energy balls, though they did little damage to those around him it showed him to have great control over the skill. His academic skill was considerable as well, being able to recall facts and figures at will, he used this skill in fighting to make complex [Yet quick] fighting moves from moves he had learned previously and made a personal fighting style for himself based around Ki energy and being very fast and light on his feet.

By his teenage years Jai had reached levels unprecedented[sp?] for those of his race and he was thought to be the youngest fighter in the history of Konats to have such a high fighting power at such a young age, all the praise soon went to Jai's head and after a life time of rules, regulations and training it soon inflated his ego till it was on par with his power level. He used his power to get what he wanted and threatened people who did not do as he said and it was useless for people to challenge him, but he soon got bored of his home planet and, now aged 23, he left Konats to search the Universe for those to fight against to better test his powers in open combat, he soon learned that his Ki energy was truely one of a kind for his age, his speed and agility needed much improvement due to his lack of phyisical strength compared to those he fought.

After several years of training and fighting he had heard many the rumours of a planet know as Earth where an ancient fighter of amazing power and skill had once lived, he knew some of Earth before this from the tales his parents had told him of this warrior, known as Goku, defeating a terrible evil which had once attacked their planet. He thought that to travel to this planet and to test his skills against the decendents of this fighter would truely prove if his fighting style of speed and high energy was superior to all out attacks of brute force. On his way there he heard of another warrior who was also making his way to Earth on some sort of vendetta against the decendents of Goku for robbing him of some revenge that he sought, he has made a detour to meet up with this fighter and discover if he would be interested in an alliance of sorts so they can test their fighting strength against these warriors and then, should they defeat these people, against each other.

[U]Personality:[/U] Unlike many of his race, solidarity is something that Jai does not strive for very often. Though he likes to have his space when he needs it he does not like being alone, he feels the need for companionship to help him see his faults and to work on them, much like a fighter would to increase their fighting ability by sparing with others. Some consider him to be aloof and over proud because of his skill with Ki energy, which he values much more than brute strength such as punches and kicks which so many other fighters value above all else, but the truth is he could not care less what people think of his personality other than those he calls friend, he always values friendships very highly, reguardless of the circumstances in which they were made.

[U]Stats:[/U] 36,000,000 to divide up in the below sections.

[U]Strength:[/U] 3,742,500
[U]Defense:[/U] 3,742,500
[U]Agility:[/U] 7,050,000
[U]Speed:[/U] 7,050,000
[U]Ki:[/U] 7,275,000
[U]Intelligence:[/U] 7,140,000[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Heezay
[B]Name:[/B] Akiro
[B]Age:[/B] 11
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Race:[/B] Human/ Saiya-jin Hybrid
[B]Weapons:[/B] None
[B]Appearance:[/B] [img]http://theotaku.com/dragonball/tico/26_gohan.jpg[/img]
[B]Biography:[/B] Akiro is a descendant of the Super Saiya-jin Son Gohan, thus a descendant of Goku, but he doesn't know it. Raised in a middle class home, Akiro practiced to be a fighter and he is fairly strong, very advanced for a kid. His one parent (his father being dead- he had a fraction of Saiya-jin blood),his mother let him compete in tournaments to raise money for them. Which he did pretty well. Akiro is pretty clever, but he has a hard time anticipating his enemy's attacks. Like Gohan, he has huge potential, and fights his hardest when he is angry.

Akiro loves to travel, and see the world on holidays from school. He reguarly goes to the forest nearby to train, knocking down trees with ease and selling them to a lumberyard. He does his best to learn new techniques and Ki attacks. His Saiya-jin armor was passed down all the way from Gohan.

[B]Personality:[/B] Akiro is an able fighter, kind to others, but he lacks confidnece in himself. This causes him to have a harder time fighting than he should. However, he doesn't pass up many opportunitites to battle.

Stats: 36,000,000 to divide up in the below sections

[B]Strength: 7,500,000
Defense: 6,100,000
Agility: 5,500,000
Speed:7,000,000
Ki: 6,500,000
Intelligence:3,400,000[/B]

[SIZE=1][B][U]Name:[/U] Yamuri

[U]Age:[/U] 24

[U]Gender:[/U] Male

[U]Race:[/U] Human

[U]Weapons:[/U] [URL=http://www.rickterrysart.com/images/scimitar.gif]CLICK HERE[/URL]

[U]Appearance:[/U]
[IMG]http://www.imagetown.net/images/36195525.jpeg[/IMG]

[U]Biography:[/U] Not in anyway related to Goku, but a decendant of Yamcha, who went from fighter to city boy. Yamuri had heard about all the tales about Goku and Yamcha, and straight away he wanted to be a fighter just like his Yamcha. Yamuri was only 6 when he asked to be taught, and he was. Yamuri didn't really care what style he learnt, in fact he even forgot the names of them. He spent most of his days trying to learn more and training himself. By the time he was 14 Yamuri went out on his own to train alone. Since hearing about Yamcha and Goku years ago he wanted to be a fighter just like them.

By the time he was 16, he went back to his family in the city. He had been away for 2 years, and had improved greatly. He would enter tournaments just to get money and show off what he could do, take on other fighters, and even stop robbers and criminals. Yamuri was no adverage teenager, he had dropped out of school since he went to train alone, but he was still pretty smart. Although he was a very good fighter for his age, he never managed to get a girl friend.

His mother and father told him he was just like Yamcha, a great fighter, but never really got the girls all over him. Yamuri wasn't that bothered really. He just continued training himself to become stronger. When his mother died, he went out into the woods again. His promise was to become one of the strongest warriors ever known, even if he was only human. Yamuri had developed(sp?) his own fighting style, a mixture of everything he had learnt. He gave his style no name, but it was like no other. Yamuri concentrated more on his speed, strength and ki more than anything else. Yamuri's Ki and Strength were stronger than anything else he could do.

Yamuri had no intensions of going back home, so he lived alone, always on the move looking to learn new things, and one day he hoped to meet one of the decendants of Goku. It would be like Yamcha and Goku meeting each other again. Yamuri always thought what it was like fighting extremely powerful bad guys, but this time Yamuri wasn't as weak as Yamcha.

[U]Personality:[/U] Yamuri is a little carefree, and he's brave. He won't walk away from a fight, and he's not afraid to die trying. Yamuri never really cared what fighting style he was learning, though he uses a mixture now. Yamuri cares for other people, however. If he knows them or not, Yamuri will help. He gives no Mercy to the enemy, though. If you're evil and hurt others, then Yamuri is free to hurt you. He is peaceful, though, and he doesn't show off as much as he used too.

[U]Stats: 36,000,000[/U]
[U]Strength:[/U] 9,000,000
[U]Defense:[/U] 4,500,00
[U]Agility:[/U] 4,000,00
[U]Speed:[/U] 5,000,00
[U]Ki:[/U] 9,000,000
[U]Intelligence:[/U] 4,500,00

I'll finish the rest soon, sorry about the stats... I am rubish at maths, seriously...[/SIZE][/B]

[I]Nice! I must applaud you Lynx, you’ve really outdone yourself! And anyone who screws this RPG up will face my wrath, I’ve been waiting for this one for a while!

Also, forgive me for being rusty but if you want anything changed just say and it’s done.[/I]

[B]Name:[/B] [I]Ageta[/I]

[B]Age:[/B] [I]29[/I]

[B]Gender:[/B] [I]Male[/I]

[B]Race:[/B] [I]Human/Saiyan Hybrid – proportions are unknown[/I]

[B]Weapons:[/B] [I]Ageta prefers to use his fists as weapons.[/I]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [I]Ageta is around 5’10” in height and weighs just over 210lbs. He has black eyes and black hair that looks like Vegeta’s did in DBGT. Although he does resemble Vegeta in many ways Ageta doesn’t look as disgruntled and angry as Vegeta did and therefore as a more youthful appearance about him. Ageta’s body is a finely sculpted and his muscles are quite large, although not bulky, as Ageta focuses his fighting style around speed and agility. Ageta, when doing every day things, wears dark blue jeans with black boots and a white vest or some variation of this. When training or sparring he wears a red jump suit and a more upgraded version of Vegeta’s armour during the Cell Saga with black boots and gloves. [/I]

[B]Biography:[/B] [I]Ageta is a descendant of the Legendary Prince Vegeta. Raised at the capsule corporation (it is still there!) Ageta had the best facilities for fighting and learning. Having natural strength from his Super Saiyan ancestor Ageta was a natural fighter and was very intelligent from the Briefs genes. Using this intelligence and his excessive speed, Ageta built his own fighting style combining speed, thought and agility to defeat his opponents. Obviously this took time and a lot of training and speed building exercises but Ageta become a very skilled fighter not only with his fists but with his head and feet too.

Ageta has won several tournaments in his time and regularly trains with his siblings and children. Having heard the stories of Vegeta, Goku and their descendants all the way down to him, Ageta constantly retells these stories to his own children and of their Saiyan heritage, although it is in diminishing amounts. Becoming clearly a powerful and proud Saiyan, Ageta’s hunger for conflict that has for so long ruled his life has died down. With his increasing power there is a lack of people on Earth who can fight with him let alone equal him and so Ageta has become bored and is waiting for new warriors to rise up and fight with him.[/I]

[B]Personality:[/B] [I]Ageta’s present persona is a lot different to the one he has sported his entire life. With his Hunger for battle no longer being quenched, Ageta has lost his former energy and usually mopes around not very happy. Previously he would train twice a day, everyday and sometimes three times a day on weekends. But now he can just about Train once per week. He has become a shadow of his former self with his usual sense of humour has been replaced by a more dry and dull one. When the rare situation occurs when someone can actually stand their own against him Ageta’s attitude on the battlefield is totally different again. He does act cocky but he knows his limits and will fight until his death.[/I]

[B][U]Stats:[/U][/B] [I]36,000,000 do divide up in the below sections.[/I]

[B]Strength:[/B] [I]5,000,000[/I]
[B]Defense:[/B] [I]3,000,000[/I]
[B]Agility:[/B] [I]8,500,000[/I]
[B]Speed:[/B] [I]8,500,000[/I]
[B]Ki:[/B] [I]4,000,000[/I]
[B]Intelligence:[/B] [I]7,000,000[/I]

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][b][u]Update on Dragonball: Legend of the Super Saiya-Jin[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font]
[/center]
[font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]Alright I'm very happy with the quality of the sign ups so far except for one small problem:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][b]Heezay[/b], your character Goku Jr is way off in the timeline. Maybe I should have made it a bit clearer but this is set [b]400 years[/b] after the [b]Saiya-Jin Saga[/b], making it about [b]380 years after the end of DBGT[/b]. Goku Jr. appears 100 years after the end of DBGT so you can see where the problem lies, if you still want to be in this, I have no problem with you editing your sign up. That and I'd like a longer bio and a bit more on personality.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]Other than that I've no problems with the sign ups. Andrew you were worried that your sign up wouldn''t be good enough, I'd like to dismiss that thought here and now, it is excellent even if you are rusty. I've invited a few other old DBZ RPers to this and I hope that I can start it sometime before [b]Friday coming[/b], that's 5 days from now.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Name: Rei Akumi
Race: Saiya-jin/Human mix (more toward the human side)
Weapons: A pair of kunai (small daggers)
Appearance: See attachment
Biography: Rei is a proud descendant of the Saiyan race, and will fight to defend her home and family like a whirling dervish. She isn't as powerful as some, but she's bright, cunning, and willing to do anything to help people.
Born on Earth, Rei is the youngest of her family (four older brothers >_>). At the age of twelve, she decided to take off before the 'sibling rivalry' (read: brawling for food) got too fierce, since she never won. She did a lot of wandering before coming to West City and taking a job in the still-thriving Capsule Corp. She is content in her work, but feels the need to find SOMETHING else to do, as she gets bored with just clerical work. She has put in an application for acceptance to the space work program (think the Namek-Saga type spaceship, hunting for more intelligent life-forms).
Personality: Rei is sweet toward people and would do anything to help a person in need, but threaten her friends and she goes berserk. She gets a little... exasperated with people sometimes, but she knows that their help is the only thing that will save the universe. She tends to be a little quiet and kind of shy, but living with brothers who fight for the last piece of bread at each meal can do that to you. Just give her a chance and let her get to know you, and she'll be your closest friend.

Be warned though: she has a thing against evil-doers (Gohan -like :sweat: ), although she hasn't gone to quite Great Saiya-man lengths.

Stats:
Strength: 5,000,000
Defense: 6,000,000
Agility: 6,000,000
Speed: 6,000,000
Ki: 5,000,000
Intelligence: 8,000,000

Please let me know if you'd like me to change anything (else).[/FONT]

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][b][u]Saint Patrick's Day Update[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1]Well as this is possibly to most important Irish Day of the year I thought I'd add an update and see what's been happening. Also I've been discussing this with a close friend and advisor (MajinVegeta) and I've decided to allow the ability to go SSJ (thats SSJ1) right from the start. [/size][/font][/left]

[left][size=1][font=Verdana][b]Marcus_Beauford[/b] - I'm afraid that your sign up simply won't do for a number of reasons, now since I'm in a good mood I'll list them out and allow you to fix them.[/font][/size][/left]

[list]
[*][left][size=1][font=Verdana][b]Race: 1/2 Mobian[/b] - I suppose I should have written this into the rules but this RPG allows only races from the Dragonball Universe to participate. The only exception is if the race has been authorised by myself through a PM (and before you go asking I'm not going to allow you to be half Mobian or any Mobian for that matter).[/font][/size][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][font=Verdana][size=1][b]"He is partly descended from Bardock"[/b] - I'm not trying to be a hard-*** or anything but I have some serious issues here. You claim that Bardock has a completely unknown brother called Zelex who is I assume your character's father. Bardock never had any siblings as I'm pretty sure is said somewhere in DBZ so how could this one pop up. Now I'm also assuming that "Tails" is Tails from the Sonic series (correct me if I'm mistaken) and you call him your uncle. That would indicate the Tail's sister and Zelex are your character's parents, I'd like to point out that only rare humanoid species are capable of inter-breeding (such as Humans and Saiya-Jin). Now since your character's mother is a squirrel-like creature I'm going to say that it's not possible for such a "union" to take place.[/size][/font][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][size=1][font=Verdana][b]Matts ability to go to Super Saiyan 4[/b] - Woah, now where exactly did I say that people could go Super Saiya-Jin 4 right from the start ? Only three beings in the entire galaxy were capable of going SSJ4: Vegeta, Goku and Gogeta, that latter resulting from a fusion of the formers. Now since they're (Goku and Vegeta) both dead and their descendants in this time frame only having a tiny portion of their blood, I'm guessing that they're not nearly powerful enough to make the transformation to SSJ2 let alone SSJ4. The fact remains that Goku Jnr and Vegeta Jnr were only able to get to SSJ indicates that the ability to reach higher SSJ levels at an early age is no longer available.[/font][/size][/left]
[/list]
[list]
[*][left][size=1][font=Verdana][b]"Got ahold of Master Roshis secret water bottle"[/b] - I assume your refering to the Elixer of Youth potion that belongs to Master Roshi. From what I remember Master Roshi only ever had one drink of it and it granted him an ability to be immune to death from old age. Now how you got a hold of it (being empty and all) and then taking a drink and procuring this immuntiy for yourself is a little strange.[/font][/size][/left]
[/list][left][font=Verdana][size=1]To be honest that's all I can point out at the moment but as it's 4:27 AM I might have missed something. I would prefer it if you just re-wrote the entire thing from scratch as it would probably take less time than correcting everything. [/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1]-----[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Verdana][size=1][b]Balinese[/b] - Your sign up is good but I'd like you to please have separate character from Marcus as he corrects his sign up. You seem to know what your doing although I would ask you to make the biography and personality longer. Other than that you're flying. [/size][/font][/left]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]

Name:Stryder Hiryu
Race:Human
Weapons:One sword.Handle is on the side.Back end hooks around elbow to create a spike and the front end reaches past the fist (2 1/2 ft or so) to create the other end. One grapple hook to cling to walls and edges.One machine tiger and hawk.
Apearence:Height 6'2''
:Weight 190 lbs
:Eyes/Halr color Black

Wears Black shoes that are laced(double knot so it wont un-tie) Kachki(sp) Dickies with a black belt. Wears a green under shirt and on top is a black low v-cut shirt (so you see the green as well) Has white tape wrapped around his forearms. Covers the bottom half of his face with a knotted green scarf with matching sash wrapped around waste which flows down right side of leg. Hair spiked up or set free.

Bio:Stryder Hiryu wasnt always called that. Infact his real name was Ten Roberts. Born and raised in America,He led a normal life went to grad school and has been with his high school sweetheart for about 5 yrs. He and his girl jini were walking down the street for some food at a hotdog stand. Jini saw it and ran ahead while Ten siad he wanted to get a paper first. A faint sound but coming fast of a speeding car caught tens attention. He look for jini. Jini ran out of the crosswalk...Ten began to yell to her but the city noise was too loud. He tried to run but was pushed and shoved by the hustle and bustle of the people.Then silence...Ten ran to her,never seeing her get hit due to obtructions of view (trees,parked trucks,Etc.) She was bleeding,body spasming from the truama. He sat there with her in his arms as wept uncontrolably. People scattering around looking for payphones. Others digging into pockets or purses for cell phones. Ten gave Jini one last kiss goodbye, her lips still warm as if she were sleeping. Later that night Ten began to train...to train for a way to keep people from dieing and saving lifes from those whom wish to take it. He studied all art forms of martial arts,meditated for a way to grasp his ki and use his life force to cure others. His body and mental state are at peak form,Fast, cuninng, strong,and has ki energy but knows not why? . It is jini who Began this virtue of life but its saving lives that keep him going...

Personality:Fun loving and very funny but only to his close cirlce of friends. But otherise on the norm. He doesnt really know his true decendant because 400 yrs have passed since the great battles of goku and vegeta that he could be related to anyone of the Z Fighters. But he chooses to say hes human on a acct. that he looks like it ( or maybe hes saiyan?)

Stats 36,000,000 to divide up in the sections below.

Strength:6,000,000
Defense:6,000,000
Agility:8,000,000
Speed:7,000,000
Ki energy:2,000,000
Intelligence:7,000,000

His unkown use of ki questions whether he is human or not but he'll use it in his sword (like a lightsaber)

Any ?'s or edits let me know.[/FONT]

[i][b]Name:[/b] Kotan

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Race:[/b] Saiyan/Human hyrbid

[b]Weapons:[/b] None, Kotan does not believe in any other form of combat other than hand to hand

[b]Appearance:[/b] Kotan stands at 6'0" and weighs just over 210lbs. He has piercing black eyes and black hair just like that of Teen Gohan's from the cell games. Being a descendant of Goku, Kotan resembles him in some ways but not so much that he is a complete lookalike to Goku. Kotan's body is well torn, with every muscle clearly defined with each muscle lastge but not bulky. He has large shoulders and his body finely tapers down into his small waste. When fighting or training Kotan wears a light blue jumpsuit with white boots and gloves just like Vegeta's from the buu saga. And when doing every day things kotan wears blue jeans, white trainers, and either a tight t-shirt or muscle vest, black or white in colour.

[b]Biography:[/b] Kotan has descended from the legendary saiyan warrior and many time saviour of earth: Goku. Kotan lived in a large house in the city not too far from the capsule corporation where he regularly trained. While there his incredible strenght and potential were realised and he sparred a few times with an incredible fighter who went by the name of Ageta. Although Ageta greatly outmatched Kotan, it didnt stop the younger warrior putting up a great fight, and giving Ageta a slight run for his money. The two became good friends but as well as the strength of their ancestors, they also inherited the intense rivalry the two had. But Kotan moved far away into the countryside with his parents, and although Kotan would'v been happy to fly back and forth to train, he purchased a training capsule, which consisted of a training chamber, capable of up to 1,000,000 earth's gravity (although Kotan has not yet reached that). It also has self repairing training droids which can regenerate themselves from the smalles of peices, and extremely high intesnsity training programmes, equipt with a recovery bay for injuries.

Kotan's fighting stlye is based on high strength, speed, and ki but low defense. Kotan uses his strength to brutaly demolish his opponent upclose, while using his high key ability to perform devastating attacks. ALthough he has low defence, Kotan has based his style around the theory, you dont have to know how to take hits, if you don't take any. So Kotan has built up his speed in order to help him avoid attacks. Won the kids division of the world tournament many times but didn't compete in any world tournaments in the adult division

[b]Personality:[/b] Has inherited the good natured personality of Goku, always looking on the bright side, would rather have a fair fight than win unfairly. And just like goku becomes deadly serious when it comes to protecting his family and loved ones. Has never been pushed over the edge, but once Kotan becomes enraged enough he will uncover a rage fueled power that takes a lot to be comtrolled.

[b]Stats:[/b]

Strength: 8,000,000
Defense: 3,000,000
Agility: 4,500,000
Speed: 8,000,000
Ki: 8,000,000
Intelligence: 4,500,000[/i]

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][b][u]Update 23rd March [/u][/b][/size][/font][/center]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]OK guys the Play Thread is up in the Arena [url="[/size][/font][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38342"][/url][font=Verdana][size=1]][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]I'm afraid the problem with my Internet Explorer has not yet been resolved so I might not be able to post as often as I would like. The first post should be just an introduction, maybe your character meeting up with others.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Everyone who signed up is in, that includes all those who signed up after my last Update since I've had the chance to read over your sign ups and they've impressed me. [i]Marcus_Beauford[/i] if your reading this I'm afraid you're not in because you deleted your sign up, that and everything else I pointed out that was wrong.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Sign Ups are still open and will remain open until this coming Friday as I'm hoping one or two more people might sign up. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Until then I'll see you all in the Adventure Arena.[/size][/font]

Name: Onisu Kinotama
Race: Mostly human, but some Saiyan
Weapons: Masamune like katana
Appearance: Tall, about average height for a 17 year old. Short black hair like his great somethin fathers Gotens, but more to the back, not to the sides. He wears his katana without a sheath, having it out whenever he travels. The only time he doesnt have it is when he is asleep. His attire is mostly jeans and a shirt but he does have a karate gi like Gokus but made from a more tougher fiber.
Biography: Born into a lower class family, Onisu had always had it hard. He grew up without any friends and had a very hard time with his school work. Never did he experience the pleasure of being with friends or going on vacation as a child. But as he grew up , his intellegence got higher and he became a straight A student. Graduating a year earlier, Onisu decided since he had no fun as a child, he would make it all up now. He set on a journey to find himself something fun to do. He grabbed a sword that a distant relative gave him and set off, not even saying good bye. Now, since this new threat has arrisen, Onisu has come back to help.
Personality: Pretty much anti social due to his child hood. The only time he'll talk to you is if your gonna fight him, or if he is interested in talking to you. Anything else is just this response: "Leave or die."

Stats: 36,000,000 do divide up in the below sections.

Strength: 6,000,000
Defense: 5,000,000
Agility: 5,000,000
Speed: 5,000,000
Ki: 7,000,000
Intelligence: 8,000,000

• 3 weeks later...
-------------------

I hope its not to late to sign up. Anywayz even girls love dbz/gt like me, well i am tomboy so maybe that doesnt count^^

Name: Vergeta
Nickname: vera

Race: Saiya-Jin

Weapons: her sword

Bio:
Vera is a descendent of Trunks, who was a descendent of Prince Vegeta.
She lived her life training to become what it says impossible for girls to become..
Supersaiyen and so forth. She wishes to bring peace to the world that she lives in.
She isnt normal because of a fight she had long ago. They couldnt repair her normally, but instead add Machinary technolgy in her, so she is part android or whatever ya call it^^. So she awaits for people to fight her or with.

Personality:
Vera is calm and cool. She never freaks out in a battle or sitution, or she never asks for help, she normally does not want help. She keeps to herself, afraid to become close to others and loose them because what she really is(saiyen/android cyborg thing) Shes a tomboy that despises Preppy girls who act all that and dish her for her style.

Stats: 42,700,000(she might be a girl, but it isnt impossible to becom saiyen and be stronger then guys. When she goes beyond supersaiyen its harder to control herself because shes not a guy.)

Strength: 7,000,000

Defense: 7,050,000

Agility: 7,250,000

Speed: 7,200,000

Ki: 7,500,000

Intelligence: 7,500,000
[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/REALINUYASHALOVERS/fanart.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=38[/IMG]
[URL=http://groups.msn.com/REALINUYASHALOVERS/fanart.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=38]http://groups.msn.com/REALINUYASHALOVERS/fanart.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=38[/URL]