OtakuBoards

My Best Banner Ever Plz Rate

kiandabomb

[size=1][color=#800000]*tries to "rate" them*

Well, I guess I prefer the second banner. It feels more proportioned and the images looks better placed. You've got a lot going on in it though, hehe.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000]I like how you made the "X AXL ZERO" text stand out more, by fading "Rank A Maverick Hunters". Nice touch.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#999999]I like the second one. It stands out more. Looking it over, the letters stand out more, the images overlap each other not too much, the coloring is a great plus, and the background goes with the images.

I think you did a great job on this banner. It seems as though you took time to go over them and detail. Good job.

I give this an 8.[/size][/color]

[color=darkred][size=1]
"PLZ Rates"

I...think I too would go for the second one, though the differences seem miniscule. The text definitely looks better lower down. What I...disagree with is the 'Rank A Maverick Hunters'. I don't like it. It goes right across the middle of the banner and really ruins it for me.

I don't think the names of the MH's are that important. I think you should choose one or the other text-pieces. Don't have both. It just doesn't look good.

I would also swear I have seen that background around somewhere...but I'll say it's yours, because I'm not sure =\.

Overall, good work.[/size][/color][size=1]

Aesthetics: 8/10
Tehcnical: 6.5/10[/size]

[quote name='~Sara~][B']I see no differences here. I must be stupid, heh? :laugh:[/B][/quote]

I must be stupid also x.x;

Anyway, first off, fonts, the ones you've used dont look nice. This is just my point of view of course.

The background, from what I can tell, looks nice, or would have looked nice, should we have been able to see it x.x;

So yes, I think this banners very character heavy. Which is what I think you were going for, not my cup of tea but like I said, I think thats what you were going for x.x; But yeah, over all its not too bad, the character layout looks good, but I think it could do without so much text, makes it look messy.

7/10