OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: The Hell Gate

mononoke_man

[COLOR=DarkRed]A dark figure stares into a strange orb. The orb emits a blood red glow revealing the figure. A person in a dark robe. He mutters to himself in some strange language "Dra desa ryc lusa, ubah drah ramm kyda yht namayca dra ajem fedreh!"
Suddenly the orb explodes with a bright light, earthquakes brake out all over the planet. Towns are destroyed, lives are lost.
A deep crack opens up in the planets crust, and fire erupts from it like a volcanoe. Everything around it is incinerated instantly. The fire that has burnt down the surrounding area starts to take shape into humanlike figures. The fire creatures begin to destroy all that is around them. Soon more cracks appear around the world, and the creatures that spawn from them destroy the cities and villages that surround them.
The dark figure still staring into the orb says something again in the strange language "Huf dre bnubralo ec lusbmada, yht E mrymm nima dre funmt!"
"AHHH!",the boy screams as he awakes from his horrible nightmare. He is covered in cold sweat, and his heart is beating rapidly. He sits in his bed, breathing heavily until his heart slows down. And then he said to himself "Its happening".

If you wish to sign-up for this RPG, I will need your character information. Here is what you need for it:
Name:
Appearance: (Either picture or word description)
Biography:
Type: (I'll give you the types you may chose from)
Side: Light or Dark.
Weapon:
Abilities/Skills:
Personality:What does he/she act like?

Heres an example of the sign-up using the description for my character:
Name: Raven
Appearance: Has black hair, black eyes, really pale skin, and wears a black robe that has a hood, and a cloak.
Biography: Was born in a small village on the outskirts of his continent called Gehacec, he was first a nice boy who had not a care in the world. But then his village was attacked and all his friends and family were killed. It drove him mad. His insanity turned him into a dark figure that would stop at nothing to get what he wants. And thats revenge on the people of the planet.
Type: Psychic
Side: Dark
Weapon: His mind.
Abilities/Skills: Telekinesis, teleportation, mind control, and reading minds.
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, and so evil that him bringing death to a child is entertainment.[/COLOR]
All right here are the types you may choose from ( I will only allow 2 people per element, so if 2 people are already that element you must pick another one. I'll keep you updated on who is what element):

Fire: shadowofdeath13, yalborap
Water: Ohkami
Ice: DaisukeAngel
Psychic: Okibi Masurao
Wind: Swordmaster13
Rock/Earth: Balinese
Steel: Cyriel
Electric: Lalaith Ril

So when you sign up, send me a reply with all this info on it.

I will continue the story once I have one person for each element.

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Chimé "Chi" Iteki
[B]Age:[/B] 16
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.orangeday.net/kanon/images/ayu/ayu19.jpg]Here[/URL]
[B]Biography:[/B]
[B]Type:[/B] Water
[B]Side:[/B] Light
[B]Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff10gfx/weapon-sword1.gif]Long Sword[/URL] and Magic
[B]Abilities/Skills:[/B] Chi can control Water in any form,eg.Rain,ice,liquid etc.In bodies of water,eg.Lakes,rivers,ponds,puddles etc.She can send thought messages with those who have even the slightest of psychic powers and those who don't.Her most powerful talent is summoning a Large Dragon made of Water.It attacks with a deadly force of water attacks.Chi can create cyclones,whirlpools and other deadly and dangerous water hazards.Her most useful talent though is being able to breathe underwater for long periods of time.She could even live underwater if she wanted to.Her natural talent is being able to hurl water at enemies.Her last thing that isn't magical related is that she is very acrobatic and moves swiftly,quietly and smoothly like running water. And she knows a lot of sword skills and is very agile.
[B]Personality:[/B] Chi is kind, caring and considerate. She's someone you can come to talk to easily without caring if she'll judge you or not. She loves to help people and she'll do anything to help her friends when they're in trouble, danger or if they just need a shoulder to lean on. Chi loves to make friends with people and is always willing to give people a chance to become her friend. One of her favourite quotes is the classic, "Never judge a Book by it's Cover." Chi is also strong minded. She never gives up and hates to admit to defeat, she goes by a Second quote too, "Quitters never Win and Winners never Quit." She's a quick thinker and solves problems quickly.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] No time, I'll do it later.

Name: Miko, short for Yomiko.
Appearance: [URL=http://animekittyn.9cy.com/ayachan04.jpg]Here[/URL] [URL=http://animekittyn.9cy.com/littleaya.jpg]and here[/URL]
Biography: Born in the city of Luca. Not much is really known about her, and she volunteers no information. "If you know too much, your life gets shorter."
Type: Earth/Rock
Side: Light
Weapon: Magic
Abilities/Skills: Use of Earth magic (Demi, Gravity/Gravira/Graviga), use of plants and their magic (Bio)
Personality: Soft-spoken, gentle, wouldn't hurt a fly.

[B]Name:[/B] Leonie

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Girl

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=22[/url]

[B]Biography:[/B] Leonie's father, Gargoloth, was actually in love with Raven's mother, but when she chose a different man (Raven's father), Gargoloth vowed to have his revenge. Biding his time, he also married, and Leonie was born in that time in which he was plotting against Raven's family. Leonie's mother died early, leaving Gargoloth to "raise" Leonie, and he taught her dogmatically in the arts of their deadly combat. Quite independent, Leonie also discovered her "talent" with metals, and quickly honed her skills with her strict discipline and constant training.

Then came the time for Gargoloth's revenge. He attacked Raven's village with his dark powers, destroying Raven's family and friends. Leonie was also there, observing her father. Although she knew that killing was necessary, she didn't include herself in this massacre because it was her father's personal business, and something she didn't have to involve herself in. However, there was something that neither of them was expecting - Gargoloth's own death was included, when he overused his powers, and they turned on him, destroying his mind and then his body. Leonie was an orphan, trained in the arts of dealing death, and alone in a razed village. There, she met Raven, who had gone insane at the deaths of his family. Silently, they formed somewhat of an uneasy alliance, two adolescents alone in the world, accompanied only by their contempt for life and their awesome, destructive powers.

[B]Type:[/B] Steel

[B]Side:[/B] Dark

[B]Weapon:[/B] Dual Blades

[B]Abilities/Skills:[/B] Manipulate metals, control the temperature of metals, mercury poisoning

[B]Personality:[/B] Cocky and arrogant, Leonie treats others with malicious contempt, and loves to goad people. Surprisingly, though, she rarely delivers death once she has defeated her opponents. Instead, she says that she leaves them to either take their own lives, or live in the shame of their defeat at her hand. She has a twisted sense of humor, and always has that flicker of a smile on her face.

[color=indigo][b]Name[/b] [i] Zariran Keriaska[/i]

[b]Age[/b] [i]26[/i]

[b]Gender[/b] [i]Male[/i]

[b]Appearance[/b] [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=26[/url]

[b]Biography[/b] [i]Zariran grew up wondering the continent. His parents deserted him when he was twelve, and left him to die. While he was wondering around he met an elderly man in the desert. The man wore nothing but a black robe which was hung over his body. The man and Zariran wondered the desert for four years before the man died. Before the man died he gave Zariran a sword seeming to made out of electricty.

As Zariran went on without his friend he became bitter and began to resent the world. One day he pulled out a book that he had found on his dead friends body. This book seemed to be about the sword he had recieved and its abilities. He read and studied this book for many years alone and soon mastered the sword.

After mastering the abilities as well as the sword he soon began stealing food and money from towns as well as lonely travelers. As he did this his hatred for the world continued growing. [/i]

[b]Type[/b] [i]Electricty[/i]

[b]Sidea[/b] [i]Dark[/i]

[b]Abilities/Skills[/b] Electric Shock- [i]Sends out a wave of electricty paralyzing enemies[/i]

Control of the lightning element

Shield of Bolts- [i]Creates a barrier of lightning around him harming an attacker whenever it reaches within the barrier.[/i]

[b]Personality[/b] [i]He has a very dark personality, afraid to let anyone get near him. He despises most people before ever truly meating them, and believes that the world deserves to perish. He deemed himself the worlds destroyer dealing out death and judgement when he deems fit. He has a very twisted sense of humor and enjoys riddles and puzzles.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

[B]Name:[/B] Ayame Koe

[B]Age:[/B] 20

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=10[/url]

[B]Biography:[/B] Born to a small family on a continent now unknown to her, Ayame led an abusive childhood. Her family consisted of her, several other siblings, and an abusive father. Her mother died giving birth to Ayame's baby sister. Ayame spoke little, afraid anything she said would be used against her as reason for another beating. He did not beat her siblings. Her siblings knew nothing of her beatings. Obviously, she grew to hate her father. At the age of 14, she killed both her father and all of her siblings.

She felt no guilt afterwards. After she cleaned off the knife she had used she walked away calmly from the prison she called home. While walking through a small, deserted town, she found two twin blades, each about 22 inches long, both white, both identical, both in absolute perfect shape. The blades were freezing, like ice, but they had no affect on her hands. She found she could easily weild them both, being ambidextrous. She found that the blades had special abilities. She found that with every kill she made, she grew better with them. Soon, Ayame mastered them the only way she knew how. Violence and Bloodshed. And lots of it.

[B]Type:[/B] Ice

[B]Side:[/B] Dark

[B]Weapon:[/B] The Twin Blades mentioned above.

[B]Abilities/Skills:[/B]
Elemental control over Ice

Ice Shield: She creates a solid shield of ice all around her to protect her from attacks all around.

Ice Spikes: She can create great spikes of ice and send them at her opponent.

[B]Personality:[/B] Mysterious and silent. Ayame trusts no one and has been known to kill whoever tries to get close to her. When she does talk it is sraight to the point and she does not joke. She enjoys watching anyone suffer, from children to seniors. She is quite bright and can solve almost anything if she puts her mind to it. And if she cant solve something with words, she'll just let her blades do the talking. And thats usually the case.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo. That took me about a hour. Hope its alright ^.^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Clesia
Appearance: Long black hair kept up in a braid.She has purple bangs.A really thight purple t-shirt and thight nlack leather pants.Combat boots and purple gloves w/out fingers.
Biography: Clesia enjoys forture telling and owns a froture telling hut.She's quite popular because of her skills.Some think she's a witch but she's not.She can enhance the power of those in close proximity(near) to her.She's lived in many towns and has traveled alot.Clesia dosen't know who or where her family is.
Type: Wind
Side: Dark
Weapon: Wind Staff-allows user to harness and control wind magic,read peoples minds,heal.Two kantanas one at her side the other on her back.
Abilities/Skills: Can control the wind
Personality: Loud-mouthed,peeky,and short-thempered.At times she can be shy and solitary.[/COLOR]

Name: Matthew Duffey
Appearance: [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=11[/url] but younger looking
Biography: Born in Luca and raised to be a tough person. His life has hardened him to the core, making him almost unstoppable to give up in a fight. He was one of the main people at his school to be suspended and had common visits to the hospital due to all the fights he had. Dropping out at 15, Matt ran away wanting to get away from it all...
Type: Fire
Side: Unknown (if im allowed)
Weapon: Dual Katanas
Abilities/Skills: Various fire and lighting magic (from the FF games) and can control fire some.
Personality: All around, a loner. Always wants to be alone.

Name: Lucifer Kain
Appearance: [URL=http://animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=4]http://animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=4[/URL]
Weapon: Broad sword and fire magic
Side: Light

Bio: Grew up in the same town as Chi. His father left his mother before he was born.When he was little, kids would pick on him and he would do little about it. That is how he met Chi one day when he was being picked on she came and stood up for him. They have been friends ever since. They spar with each other quite often while he has the advantage in strength and is very fast, Chi is more agile and faster.
Most of the time they end up in a stale mate to tired to continue. He is almost a different person in battle he is confident and full of energy. He spends most of the day sitting around looking up at the sky unless there is work to be done.

Abilities: Can create and manipulate fire. Fire doesnt burn him or anyone he chooses.
Burning armor- Created a armor of fire over his body that melts most weapons or burns whoever touches it. Can make walls with this too
Flaming sword- Pretty buch same techneque as above except applied over his sword.
Flame orbs- Balls of fire that he hurls at enemies that explode on contact.

Personality: He is very calm and quiet outside of battle. Looks like he his in a constant daze or day dream. He normally keeps to himself except when hes with Chi but he still lets her do all the talking to people. He Has a strong sense of justice and will protect someone at any cost even his life. In battle he becomes very confident and energetic like someone has lighted a fire inside him. Sometimes he loses his head in battle and get carried away to the point of going berserk this has happened once. Some people think he is cold hearted because he keeps to him self but it is out of lack of social skills. He is a great listener and very smart for his age.

[color=indigo] Just FYI when discussing issues like the one you are discussing its best just to use a PM. Anyways I'm just gonna leave this up here for a bit before I edit it with my character change.

I talked to Okibi last night and I said I'll change so I'll have a new character tonight :)[/color]

Name: Shotoken
Appearance: slightly pale skin, black hair with three red streaks at the front, and he usually is seen wearing a ninja outfit without the mask.
Biography: Has absolutely no memory of what's happened to him in the past, and only knows his own name.
Type: fire
Side: Sort of...Both. He does what concerns him, and ignores everything else.
Weapon: A five foot long broadsword that was created by the merging of the powers of heaven and hell known as the akurabe, and several throwing knives.
Abilities/Skills: manipulation of flame, and setting things on fire(Anybody else notice he's almost like a male version of Robin from witch hunter robin?)
Personality: He just sort of wanders and ignores what's around him. Of course, people usually want to pipck a fight with him for some reason, but he usually just runs into a side alley or climbs a nearby building to get away when this happens.

That enough, or should I go into more detail?

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Marcus_Beuford]Name: Matthew Duffey
Appearance: [url]http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=11[/url] but younger looking
Biography: Born in Luca and raised to be a tough person. His life has hardened him to the core, making him almost unstoppable to give up in a fight. He was one of the main people at his school to be suspended and had common visits to the hospital due to all the fights he had. Dropping out at 15, Matt ran away wanting to get away from it all...
Side: Unknown (if im allowed)
Weapon: Dual Katanas
Abilities/Skills: Various fire and lighting magic (from the FF games) and can control fire some.
Personality: All around, a loner. Always wants to be alone.[/QUOTE]

You need to choose another element because all the fire spaces have been taken. And make up a different name for your character, because Matthew Duffey sucks badly!