Guest Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]forte is definately the most active member.... I don't think I hold any records.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yea i know im a really active member... Cuz currently my friends hate me...I am working stuff out wit them.... I do post lots....I am on from 3 to 9 sometimes... 1/4 of the day i spend on here majority of the time... I also post in most of the boards... All Gerenal..All Console and Gerenal Anime with DBZ and sometimes Gundam....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 well, i WAS the most active member before...........
Hugh_G._Rection Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 I was a member back in June 2000 (when it was agb, not all this anime crap). I probably hold the record for most un-bannable.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 I hold the record for Biggest Otaku Member Turnaround ^_^ ....remember when I was SSJ4 Gokou/Recca and I went around insulting the hell outa everybody because I thought this forum had no decent members...:D And I changed my attitude...lmao Also calling the most idiotic DBZ fans, idiotic DBZ fans.... and I guess Most Annoying Impersonation Doer(my Booker T. impersonation has annoyed SOOOOO many ppl) lol
Transtic Nerve Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]I hold the record for Biggest Otaku Member Turnaround ^_^ ....remember when I was SSJ4 Gokou/Recca and I went around insulting the hell outa everybody because I thought this forum had no decent members...:D And I changed my attitude...lmao Also calling the most idiotic DBZ fans, idiotic DBZ fans.... and I guess Most Annoying Impersonation Doer(my Booker T. impersonation has annoyed SOOOOO many ppl) lol [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, most annoying... must beat you profusly about the head for that... I hold the record for being the only openly gay person (or maybe only male) on the board... but I could care less... The only I wanted is respect, and I got it... nothing else matters... i mean, besides freinds and stuff... and doing my job... i don't strive for any record... I'm just myself... I don't care about posts.... even though I'm ranked number 2, that doesn't mean anything... if it weren't for whoever deleted all those topics in G&S, I would still be number 10 probably. I could really care less about posts, they don't represent me.... the only thing that represents me is myself.... and people respect me for that, and thats all I wanted.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 well, i am openly bisexual. not the same thing, but it must count for something.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted October 22, 2001 Author Posted October 22, 2001 any other records u can think of??
Guest Zeh Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 ME i've been here the longest, thats stayed... 'cept for masterfork and adam
RicoTranzrig Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I don't think I've made any records...I was most active poster a while back with FireMac, but things've changed...[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I doubt I hold any record. I've got one or two small ones, but no real big ones though...
Guest Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Well Now i understand, im ONE of the most active members but to tell who is the most active would be too hard to tell....I know i also maybe hold some small records...
Dark Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I think that i'm the one that changed the most avatars
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now