OtakuBoards

Otaku records

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]forte is definately the most active member....

I don't think I hold any records.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea i know im a really active member... Cuz currently my friends hate me...I am working stuff out wit them.... I do post lots....I am on from 3 to 9 sometimes... 1/4 of the day i spend on here majority of the time... I also post in most of the boards... All Gerenal..All Console and Gerenal Anime with DBZ and sometimes Gundam....

Guest Altron Gundam
I hold the record for Biggest Otaku Member Turnaround ^_^
....remember when I was SSJ4 Gokou/Recca and I went around insulting the hell outa everybody because I thought this forum had no decent members...:D And I changed my attitude...lmao

Also calling the most idiotic DBZ fans, idiotic DBZ fans....

and I guess

Most Annoying Impersonation Doer(my Booker T. impersonation has annoyed SOOOOO many ppl)

lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]I hold the record for Biggest Otaku Member Turnaround ^_^
....remember when I was SSJ4 Gokou/Recca and I went around insulting the hell outa everybody because I thought this forum had no decent members...:D And I changed my attitude...lmao

Also calling the most idiotic DBZ fans, idiotic DBZ fans....

and I guess

Most Annoying Impersonation Doer(my Booker T. impersonation has annoyed SOOOOO many ppl)

lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, most annoying... must beat you profusly about the head for that...

I hold the record for being the only openly gay person (or maybe only male) on the board... but I could care less... The only I wanted is respect, and I got it... nothing else matters... i mean, besides freinds and stuff... and doing my job... i don't strive for any record... I'm just myself... I don't care about posts.... even though I'm ranked number 2, that doesn't mean anything... if it weren't for whoever deleted all those topics in G&S, I would still be number 10 probably. I could really care less about posts, they don't represent me.... the only thing that represents me is myself.... and people respect me for that, and thats all I wanted.

Well Now i understand, im ONE of the most active members but to tell who is the most active would be too hard to tell....I know i also maybe hold some small records...