OtakuBoards

Otaku records

Ice Dragon v2

Here's my first topic in GD for a while. Let's see if some of members are record holders and record breakers. For example, who do you think has stayed out of otaku for a long time?? Who is the most active member???? Who do you think was banned so many times but keeps coming back??
If you have any other record in mind, post them here.

Seph averages 27.62 posts/day
I average 23.36 posts/day

I'm sure other people have higher averages.... simple cause they post alot anf haven't been here that long.... but as for longest being here and still posting, Seph and I (and a few others) rank the top.

Thimoc has the record for many bans.... simply because he is just pain moronic and has nothing better to do with his pathetic life but to make himself look more stupid then he already is in front of alot of people....

I dunno who's stayed out of Otaku the longest....

Do you like check on me or something? Heh im just asking....Buts its kewl..I actually post more then 33 some days... some days less some more....most i have posted in one day is like 150 it was with the i say a word you say a word....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]Cera was banned!? How did that happen?

I don't think I have any awards either, maybe "Most ignored poster"... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I don't know, Nerdsy might try and challenge you for that... He's been referring to himself as the forgotten poster lately... Although [i]I[/i] certainly don't ignore either of you...

Eh, my IP was banned a while ago...it was a mistake...at least, that's what they [i]tell[/i] me....[/SIZE]

I FEEL LIKE THE MOST IGNORED PERSON IN THE OTAKU!!

I'm betting i was the first member to get banned/unbanned 4 times!! AND THEY WEREN'T ACCIDENTS!!!

[size=1]What do you mean by active? Number of post and how many post you make a day doesn't mean ****.... to me at least. Masterfork is here everyday,but barley post...does that mean he's un-active? I am here every single day,but I barley post..so does that make me un active. You all need to clearify these things.. hehe

Well, without a doubt, forte has the highest average of post a day. thimoc broke probably the most records in Otaku history. He was "officially" named the first person to the no life rank...i know IM_Gengar got there first,but he got his post reducted so... ah well, thimoc also was the first one to 2000,3000,4000 and I bet he has gotten banned the most. Heh, I hold no records here in otaku.[/size]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=orangered]hmmmm i hate to burst some of yalls bubbles... i think i am most active here... just yall dont see it... i am on like 12 hours a day here and delete a lot of the spam in the 3 forums my names are by... i try to IM some people and get them to calm down on there spam as well... or ill even take care of other problems for other mods... or see what is up w/ a certain member by checking w/ the admin...

and i think i hold the record for arguing over single topic in the FF forum... and for thinking the most people are spammers :)
and i hold the record for having the sweetest most loving member of these boards as my gf :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=orangered]hmmmm i hate to burst some of yalls bubbles... i think i am most active here... just yall dont see it... i am on like 12 hours a day here and delete a lot of the spam in the 3 forums my names are by... i try to IM some people and get them to calm down on there spam as well... or ill even take care of other problems for other mods... or see what is up w/ a certain member by checking w/ the admin...

and i think i hold the record for arguing over single topic in the FF forum... and for thinking the most people are spammers :)
and i hold the record for having the sweetest most loving member of these boards as my gf :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

you are the strictist mod on the boards....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Hmm...I think out of all ACTIVE members Mike has been here the longest. I'm not sure who came first, him or Will2x but i know those are likely the oldest...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm sure treble was here longer

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Biggest a sshole? Who knows.

It's not all about posts, like MG said. I by no means have the most posts, but, heh, I think I've still left an impact on this humble abode. Maybe I have the record for "Most successful attempts at crashing this forum."

Peace,
Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

i'm sure treble was here longer [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah i was here since Nov.2000 and Mike(VEGETTO,Oblivion Unien) was here since August 2000.For the records lets say im the biggest fan of Megaman on the boards.:)