OtakuBoards

.hack//INFECTION / MUTATION / OUTBREAK / QUARANTINE

DotHacker32

Is there any way (other than killing a normal monster) to lower the data infection level in Kite?

iv been looking for a long-*** time and cant seem to find a Lv.99 Rare weapon for twin-blade. if any knos how to get oen or if you even can plz post

[color=#4B0082]Again with the double posting. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DotHackerX']Is there any way (other than killing a normal monster) to lower the data infection level in Kite?[/quote]

[size=1]To my knowledge: No.

[quote name='DotHackerX']iv been looking for a long-*** time and cant seem to find a Lv.99 Rare weapon for twin-blade. if any knos how to get oen or if you even can plz post[/quote]

Yes, you can get a level 99 rare weapon for Twin Blade. Here's the information on it:

[b]Weapon:[/b] Sin of Hades (Lvl 99)
[b]How to Get:[/b] Data Drain Hou=Go&m (Earthman Drill Data Bug)
[b]Enemy Location:[/b] Delta Reincarnated Purgatorial Altar[/size]

[QUOTE=DDG][size=1]To my knowledge: No.

Yes, you can get a level 99 rare weapon for Twin Blade. Here's the information on it:

[b]Weapon:[/b] Sin of Hades (Lvl 99)
[b]How to Get:[/b] Data Drain Hou=Go&m (Earthman Drill Data Bug)
[b]Enemy Location:[/b] Delta Reincarnated Purgatorial Altar[/size][/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! they look pretty badass too :devil:

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='XenoSamurai']I've beaten all four games, but I can't seem to beat the last level it's really hard I always die because of the bracelet, there must be a way to beat it.[/quote]
[size=1][color=gray]I've heard that if you have your level at 99 your Data Infection doesn't increase as much as it would if you were at a lower level. Other than that its just plain luck because the monsters that come out of the portals are random. Another tip is to skip clearing the field if you've been doing that and go straight to the dungeon. That helps a bit. Also make sure to take someone who's strong, like a Heavy Blade such as Blackrose. That's who I used and I got through the dungeon on about my fifth time of trying.[/color][/size]

In the OVA of .Hack, y'know liminality, in the first and second one these keywords just randomly appear. What are they for? Are you supposed to go there or what?

[color=#4B0082]Merged this with the original thread about the .hack games. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

Guest elk of .hack
[COLOR=Olive][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Comic Sans MS]well i think .hack is pretty good, but at some times it gets pretty anoying and stuff by having to go back and forth to your email and the boards and the game. But its rewarding when you get some cool stuff like the goblind summon in the first one. so id recommend it[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

Guest klamndovel1000
if you ask me ya at the end of the game you sill get to play and there is a bones littel michen you can do or not and it is better if there is somthing you did not do before like trading fore that cats hat and you will be abel to fly right threw it if you are a high level :D

i do now of a few good things if you would like to know right back

[color=#4B0082]Merged the double post. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dark Pyro
quick question about .hack part 2 where do you go to after the part with the place were the pig head says hes going to delet you? and how do you beat the last goblan of part one? plz help me i would apresheat it thxz :animecry:

[COLOR=DarkRed][font=Trebuchet MS]Woah, slow down. You'll have to be a little more specific as there's more than one part where [spoiler]Lios says he's going to delete you.[/spoiler] Are you talking about after [spoiler]"blank stage"?[/spoiler]

And as for the Goblin question, raise your level and stats. Acquire some powerful magical attacks, buy speed charms, and a few bane's(namely one's that will remove magical tolerance). Also, you can always try to paralyze or put the Goblin to sleep, but the chances of that working are very slim.

The last goblin is a major pain. [spoiler]She always is and she just keeps getting worse, too.[/spoiler][/COLOR][/font]

Guest Dark Pyro
thank u but now i need more help i am on cubia and i dont know how to beet his core thing i spent about 2 hours trying to beet him in my first battle but every time it dissapers it just stars out at 5000hp agin. So what do i need to do?

just for info im a lv42 almost 43 all my amor is over 40 but my wepon is a 17. Is there a stonger wepon i can still get at this point or do i need to convert my data agin?

help would be really nice right about now.
thkz

[SIZE=1]Cubia...is a major pain. One of my favorite fights, though. You're using a level 17 weapon? That's waaay past nuts, man. I mean, you can get higher than level 17 weapons in part 1! I can't remember the specifics, but I believe I got my weapon of choice against Cubia from an NPC in one of the towns. Try asking around a bit, maybe take a break from the storyline to go item hunting?

I know I had my darkness stat past 50 when I faught Cubia because I spent a full week collecting [COLOR=Indigo]cooked biles[/COLOR] and trading them to NPCs for that book that increases your darkness stats, then I just got a bunch of items that give you dark spells/abilities. That more than did the trick for me the first time.

As for party members, mistral (obviously) and whichever character you've put the most time and devotion into. I went with Natsume because since I got her, I've brought her along on literally every field I've been to since I got her (circumstances providing), and sometimes I think she has better equipment than I do. :catgirl: [/SIZE]

Guest Dark Pyro
[COLOR=DarkRed]thankz for the answer but now i have a problum as u all now no i am using a level 17 wepon so if you could give me the name of a strong wepon if you could give a level 30 or higher.[/COLOR] well also my brother wants to know if there is any secret carecters in the game?

It is an amazing series. Of course get the fourth game! The .hack games are like a great big book: you can't just stop reading ten pages from the end. And trust me, finishing the story is really cool, it's a good end for such an amazing game.

[quote name='Neko']It is an amazing series. Of course get the fourth game! The .hack games are like a great big book: you can't just stop reading ten pages from the end. And trust me, finishing the story is really cool, it's a good end for such an amazing game.[/quote]

K thanks you for you advise this game is great though i am still having a problem finding all those virus cores.

I believe Helba sent you a message concerning how best to get virus cores. You know, the whole 'different-sized' monsters for different cores deal? Well, Just try to track down 'big' monsters, 'medium-sized' monsters, and 'small' monsters, and use the basic data drain on them. 2128 Drain is NOT your friend when looking for virus cores!
If you list the specific core you're looking for, I'll do what I can to help.

Guest Zeffie
Does anyone know what you get for completing the Item Completion Event? I'm missing a lot and don't wanna do it if the prize sucks :animeangr

[font=Trebuchet MS][color=darkred]I'm only halfway through it myself, but my dad finished it not too long ago. He said that [spoiler]all he got were a few more movies, backgrounds and some music I believe. Whilst doing it though he finished off his monster list for the Ryu Books, so that was a plus. He said it was a ***** to find everything and he even had me look up items and find areas for them online.

In my opinion the prizes are worth it, but that's just because I like the movies and the backgrounds and stuff. My dad was mad though because he doesn't pay attention to any of that.

Basically its all in how you feel about it. If you think that some backgrounds and whatnot would be worth it, then go ahead and attempt to finish it. But if you don't, then don't even attempt to finish it. I swear my dad's was trying to finish it since sometime late last year(round April-ish, May-ish maybe, maybe before that. March-ish I think actually). And he just finished it about two, three weeks ago maybe.[/spoiler]

I probably didn't have to spoiler tag a lot of that... but I figure its easier just to spoiler tag it all. Not like its hurting anything, eheh ^_^;[/color][/font]

Guest Zeffie
Thanks a lot! :animesmil Yeah i think those are worth it too so i'll give it a try, although it'll probably take me longer since i have like over 600 left! :animestun

[quote name='Zeffie']Thanks a lot! :animesmil Yeah i think those are worth it too so i'll give it a try, although it'll probably take me longer since i have like over 600 left! :animestun[/quote]

It shouldn't take too long for you. A lot of the pieces can be bought in the stores, and most of the rest can be upgraded (or even downgraded) in the Spring of Mist. Some of the highest level items in Omega Sever you will have to get from the Gott Statues, but the rest you can use the Springs for (there are no rares on the list).

All in all it took me about a month to a month-an-a-half to finish the quest (I think), but I still am undecided about the quality of the prizes. Some are good, some suck, but at least you get the song Yasashii Yoake (end theme from .Hack//SIGN) to listen to.

My advise: use online item lists to find anything you have trouble obtaining. I did. ;)