OtakuBoards

.hack//INFECTION / MUTATION / OUTBREAK / QUARANTINE

DotHacker32

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=_Kenshin_]YAY!!!! I got lucky today, and my mom found one of her friends sons have //infection and //mutation. Woot! He was going to sell them to eb games ,but now he's going to sell them to me this weekend.
I hope they have the liminality discs in them.

Oh and I didn't actually ever find out, but after Kite uses data drain a lot does he die or something and you get a gameover?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i hate that... when i was in game 3 i did it alot! because you always need vrius cores to get into gates ya kno but then you end up needing alot when it starts getting more invovled and you need to get regular monsters cores as well.. but you don't always get a core when u data drain...so i ended up using it soo much in one level that i hit critical and i died...TT_TT i hate this little feature of the game with a passion! Core collecting is not fun!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I found that out yesterday when I needed A cores and B cores so I went to collect them and forgot to check the color heh and I died, but out of like those 15 data drains I got 2 A's and 1 B
Very bad chance.
I'm going to try again for them tomorrow

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=_Kenshin_]Ya, I found that out yesterday when I needed A cores and B cores so I went to collect them and forgot to check the color heh and I died, but out of like those 15 data drains I got 2 A's and 1 B
Very bad chance.
I'm going to try again for them tomorrow[/QUOTE]

yeah umm when you aren't fighting try checking the Data Drain real quick. If it's in red and says warning go fight monsters without using the data drain because then it'll go back to normal and you can data drain again ^_^...still puttin' off playin' 4 for a while...see i really need money...and to get money i have to go into some dungeons and get treasure to sell...which means actually battling through a big long dungeon for a while...sometimes it seems whenever i wanna get through a dungeon quick TT_TT i take all the wrong turns.

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='_Kenshin_']Ya that happened to me before, it had 5 levels and I went and completed the whole dungeon, and most of it was random and gave me nothing good[/quote]

yeah i hate that...still wrokin at the fourth but i finally had enough money and supplies to continue...and now i'm broke again but i am very happy[spoiler] b/c i got Mistral back YAAAAY!!! haha my ultimate party is back!!! in game 3 you lose her waaah...and now she back!!! but Elk's gone awol...and Mia...hehe i won't spoiler that ^_^[/spoiler]

I'm on the second one ,but since I wont have any other game to play since I havn't found Outbreak or Quarantine yet, I'm going to have to take the game slow and do more extra dungeons.
I'll probably do what I did in Infection and every story dungeon I went and did some money collecting and unlocked some ryu book things. I don't think I was supposed to have 200'000 coins and 99 of almost every item.... except healing potions just all the one you buy at the store and I had the best armor for everyone, but... How do I only end up being lvl 34 when I unlocked everything and beat parasite dragon.. I thought I'd be higher like mistral who I like it's just sometimes she can get on your nerves, she was lvl 37 somehow.
I went and bout the .Hack// legend of the twilight mangas the other day.
.Hack things left are Outbreak, Quarantine, and I think I might buy the novels.

P.S. ALMOST B-DAY :animesmil

Guest Stafal-chan
Hmmm i've seen all of the .hack animes. i saw .hack//Sign, .hack//Limnality, and .hack//legend of the twilight but i am outraged at legend of the twilight just so ya all kno the manga books are completly different ..not like little things or just the ending the entire series!!!! i mean sure they keep the first book and the first like 4 episdoes the same but the plots are entirly different TT_TT i'ts rather ridiculous....although both were good i was just mad that they were totally different... in limnality what i don't understand is what are the outside ppl doin' ya kno Mai and them...cuz in the game so far there's been no unknown help. like i dun understand what Mai and them did to help Kite and them...^_^ but i suppos ei should finish .hack//Quaretine...haha i'm only at level 78 right now ^_^ but liek i said b4 [spoiler] YAAAAAY MISTRAL'S BACK!!!! bt she's only at level 75[/spoiler] soo now i have to go level up some ^_^

I'm almost done mutation taking a little break from it. I'm going to have to go searching for outbreak and quarantine harder now. i'm getting into having Mistral on my team, I used to think she was annoying and stuff ... I don't want her to go. Grrr I need to find F cores and I don't know where to find the large monsters HELP!!! I need to get 4 of them then I'll have all the cores that I need to find to beat the game. Then I'll go completly finish the ryu books, beat the extra dungeon, try to win the grunty races , find all the best weapons and armor and by that time hopefully I'll have outbreak and maybe quarantine.

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='_Kenshin_']I'm almost done mutation taking a little break from it. I'm going to have to go searching for outbreak and quarantine harder now. i'm getting into having Mistral on my team, I used to think she was annoying and stuff ... I don't want her to go. Grrr I need to find F cores and I don't know where to find the large monsters HELP!!! I need to get 4 of them then I'll have all the cores that I need to find to beat the game. Then I'll go completly finish the ryu books, beat the extra dungeon, try to win the grunty races , find all the best weapons and armor and by that time hopefully I'll have outbreak and maybe quarantine.[/quote]

haha really i like Mistral i think she's one of my favorite characters ^_^. Yeah virus cores...haha they're so annoying....haha no.4 yeah still working at it...i'm finding the 4th one to be really boring right now...er at least the plot because you only realyl use certain characters...like the main ones... i mean sure you have all these other ones but you really...dun use them...which stinks b/c i realyl like some of my other characters but they aren't my srongest right now ^_^ hmmm... i dun remeber when you get this charracter but [spoiler] the character Moonstone's pretty cool...i like him but i never put him into my main boss battle party b/c i use BlackRose and then one other which is usually Mistral until she leaves then it's Balmung or sometimes Wiseman...[/spoiler]

Ya you get him in Mutation he's kewl kinda why he's in my sig, I don't know why but there's something about marlo that makes him kewl. I don't like rachel or nuke. My party is usually has blackrose and moonstone, gardenia, or mistral. I want to use Marlo ,but he's going to have to lvl some more cause he's only lvl 46 and my characters are lvl 50-51(still need 1 more F core, before I have all the cores for mutation) so he may be able to come during my search for the core.

Uncle is going down to florida in a week and he says someone down there that he knows might sell outbreak and quarantine him while he's there on vacation, that'd be really good.

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=_Kenshin_]Ya you get him in Mutation he's kewl kinda why he's in my sig, I don't know why but there's something about marlo that makes him kewl. I don't like rachel or nuke. My party is usually has blackrose and moonstone, gardenia, or mistral. I want to use Marlo ,but he's going to have to lvl some more cause he's only lvl 46 and my characters are lvl 50-51(still need 1 more F core, before I have all the cores for mutation) so he may be able to come during my search for the core.

Uncle is going down to florida in a week and he says someone down there that he knows might sell outbreak and quarantine him while he's there on vacation, that'd be really good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Marlo and Moonstone where cool...Nuke annoys me i din't use him ^_^ Rachel's okay... you get another character in the third one...^_^ but i won't revel that yet. Oh i can give you a tip about the third game if you like [spoiler] in the third game look around the area you met Mia in Mac Anu and there will be this shadowy person of Mimiru ^_^ hee hee when u finish talkin' to her you get a golden grunty i belive. then u find her again but i dun remeber what server and u get a silver grunty. you keep goin till u find her final one yaay items. then you look for Bear i think and soo on. if you haven';t already got it theres a backround call the Phantom of 9 it's like no.50 i think and slowly as you find the ppl their picture will fill in ^_^ the final two is Tsubaru the Tsukasa ^_^ they're never in the same place twice happy hunting ^_^ [/spoiler] haha i have another tp to but i have yet to complete this one i picked this up by talking to the computer ppl ya kno the random ppl runnin'' around root towns er at leats i infered this [spoiler] when you beat the golbins you get items ya kno KEEP THEM! (heh heh i traded them :animeswea ) i think (if i'm wrong sry) if you equip all of the goblin gear at once something will happen ^_^ but that's all i kno io haven't dun it yet...the set of goblins i'm on...the last one is a pain...[/spoiler]

[quote name='Avenged666fold']Grrrr I cant friggin beat that stupid boss at the end of mutation Can someone help me?[/quote]
Ya I beat him, you really can't beat him? Well I beat him but that's with dieing once then learning from that mistake, what I did was kill all the leaves then he'll stop to regenerate the leaves , then tell everyone to use skills and it can do alot of damage and I use staccato on him then he'll use a special move then I use mistral to heal everyone with all repth to heal everyone to full and try to keep blackrose on skills then when ever she's out of mp heal her mp. Maybe it was easier because I have like 300000 money and 99 of all the items you get at the store not including the better soul potion and the attack up.

Ya in mutation during the story you can go back to the hidden forbidden holyground and you get scenes from .hack//sign appear and you get key items as well as silver and gold gruntys only 4 events so 2 of each.
Ya I kept my goblin armor , I knew already about equiping them all to get sometihng and that something is.... Goblin summon for infection and Goblin lvl 2 summon for mutation.
But I still don't have outbreak and I've beaten mutation so I'll be taking a break and playing kingdom hearts then kingdom hearts 2 while I wait.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stafal-chan
Magus right ^_^ he's not that bad like _Kenshin_ take care of the leaves..adn make sure you put a healer on heal during the battle ^_^ if not stock up on high level potions because they're much quicker than spells ^_^ i would say get around 20 or more good potions (i dunno wat the highest is for mutation anymore) hee hee yeah i'll get back to quaretine eventually right now all i'm playin is KH2...i might go back though...i still have to beat Star Ocean and Quarentine ^_^

Guest Stafal-chan
haha yeah i love the fact that you can get the .hack//SIGN characters ^_^ it's fun...hmm... :catgirl: still haven't played .hack//Quaretine...at this point i dun even remeber wat it is i'm suppose to be doing in the game...but i think i'm broke and itemless again...i hate that... :animeswea

yea after you beat the boss in the last game you get more people in your party guess who?

One of the best people from .hack//sigh
[hes a twin blade]
I beat all the games and got to lv 91, there alot of fun. You can go tons of different places in the games its big thats a good thing. :animesmil but haven't played it in a while beat it like last year. *O Hidden Darkside Holy Ground*

Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ haha yeah i plan on playin .hack today ^_^ yaaay i've only beaten Macha and another Cubia battle...i hate Cubia battles they boring ~_~

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='_Kenshin_']Ya I was looking at sites for .Hack games and there's supposedly lots of them. He was boring in mutation, to easy for a boss I think.[/quote]

seriously they aren't that hard to find...game stop and eb games usually has them used for a good price ^_^ yeah Cubia's not hard...if you ask me so far it' impossible to die against him but they're long and boring...and my strong ppl which is Balmung and BlackRose...don't understand the command MAGIC!!! T_T they continue to attack when it should be magic ~_~

[quote name='Stafal-chan']seriously they aren't that hard to find...game stop and eb games usually has them used for a good price ^_^ [/quote]
First, where I live there isn't a game stop and also eb games usually does have them, just not the 3rd or 4th and when they do I ask them and they say " oh we just sold that one blah blah blah, try again someother time etc."

What's the name of the character girl you get in outbreak? Is she any good?

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=_Kenshin_]First, where I live there isn't a game stop and also eb games usually does have them, just not the 3rd or 4th and when they do I ask them and they say " oh we just sold that one blah blah blah, try again someother time etc."

What's the name of the character girl you get in outbreak? Is she any good?[/QUOTE]

^_^ hmm that stinks :animeswea ...hmm a girl??? [spoiler] do you mean the new little Heavy Blade (who actually reminds me of Tsubaru in a way) named Terajima Ryoko...~_~ heh heh no she's nt really goo dat first but once she levels up she's pretty good [/spoiler]