OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy: Humaity's Last Stand [13+ dark themes, cursing, and sexual perversion]

Domon

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]The world of Gaia has existed as a paradise for space travelers from other worlds and besides being just a trade hub it was also a resort with its great oceans and lush lands, it was Eden. Until that day?

At first it was just small ponds drying up, then lakes, and finally the oceans dried up. Only three water resources are left, Lake Thyala, Lake M'ihel, and a lake that no one is able to get near due to impassible mountains. The reasons these massive inland lakes have not dried up has been determined that they are constantly supplied by underground water resources that are right underneath the planet?s surface. But the government didn't have enough money to fund the expeditions to get the water out onto the oceans. Enter Axerion Enterprises. A company that was involved world wide supplies before the ?incident" occured, as soon as that had happened Axerion declared a Coup D'Etat. By overthrowing the old goverment Axerion guranteed it sucess. At the present rate though, the population is sky rocketing and the population seems to be devouring up the resources before more can be found or substitutes can be developed. Axerion President Urizukio ordered the launch of a satellite into space so as to see if there were any way to the third large lake.

After a few months of research, Urizuko decided that he will fund a small party of elite fighters to go and survey the land, if they meet any people on that side of the mountain range they are to negotiate peacefully, but if the people become violent the fighter?s are to retaliate if needed. They were given supplies, food, and portable tents. They?d need to go by horse through the mountains. Once the group had arrived at the mountains they loaded up the horses and have taken to going through a trail that would lead them out of the mountains.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Okay that's the storyline, but of course with any FF game/rpg there are going to be massive plot twists, love, death, and of course betrayal. So let's get this going shall we??

Before I get down to the basics about what I want for character let me set some ground rules that I have decided that need to be implimented on this rpg.

1. If you get in this rpg I expect decent posts. I will mainly go for Quality over Quantity.

2. I will inform you if you are chosen via PM, if you do not recieve a PM and I get a whiney PM about why you didn't get picked I will simply put you on my ignore list and delete your PM, of course that will be followed by a rather informative reply.

3. When you are in the rpg I expect you to post often, I have grown tired of PMing, IMing etc to get people to post, if I have to do either of those more than three times I'm kicking you out of the rpg and giving your spot to the other person who applied for the place (side note, that is if you have not posted at all). Also, if I PM you and you say that you are too busy or some pile of crap like that and I find out that you are posting constantly in other rpgs and stuff I will be having some rather well chosen words with you and then I will kick you out (also if you have not posted or attempted to post). But if you are having a brain lock up or something like that I understand and am totally okay with waiting a while for you to post.

Mainly what I'm trying to get at with this rule is to please not just join this rpg and never post what so ever, I will start getting worried if you post like once or twice and then don't but I'll just PM you and politely ask what's up. I mean we all have our days when we have a brain lock up and can't function. So that's okay.

4. Please, and I emphasize on the word please would you be ever so kind as to not post 5-10 lines of just crap text and then proceed to say "OOC: I'll edit later" and never do.

Okay now here is what I want.

Name
Bios
Picture
Spells: (The White and Black Mages and the summoners for the time being now.)
Summons: (Summoners only)
Double Summons: (Summoners Only)

Okay here are the characters that you can sign up as, I will take 2 applicants and decide who gets in via that way. Also once these characters are filled up I will take only a few other people as their own custom characters, but they will not be affiliated with this party.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tylan
Weapon Of Choice: Black double edged sword.

Bios: Not much is known about his childhood past, but his adulthood life has been an open book to Axerion enterprises. Originally hired as a soldier to serve in the Coup d?etat but that position was scrapped and he was then made as an assassin who was to kill any of the government leaders that refused to surrender. He did his job well, he had to quickly murder the former vice-president and the cabinet of the president before Axerion took over the government. After his job was over Axerion had him practically exiled from the main city and put in a large estate near lake Mi?hel so as to keep him at peace, but since the president of Axerion is wanting some professional fighters to help the party get through the mountain, Tylan has come back out of ?retirement.?
Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=4]Here is Tylan[/url]
Personality: A rather cold hearted person who seems to have his own agenda. Usually he can be seen around Acacia chatting about their times as mercenaries.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Name: Edana
Bios: She is one of the younger members of the party. She was rather young when the Coup took place and doesn?t remember the fact that her father was killed in the fighting. Her family lives at lake Mi?hel on a small farm raising horses for riding lessons and they also raise some small crops also. Edana grew weary of the farm life and headed to Lake Thyala where she joined Axerion?s elite military services (this is because of her sharp shooting skills). So far she has risen to the rank of colonel
Weapon of Choice: Horse Whip and Hand Gun
Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=30]Edana[/url]
Personality: Perky, light-hearted, and always good natured. She?s always the one to help cheer people up when feeling bad. Cryiel has this character[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Name: Hayden
Bios: Hayden was 13 when he was sent to military school by his mother, despite his father?s protests. When he was being tested for what field he would excel in Hayden saw a gun laying on a target practice counter. Quickly picking it up he fired off all the rounds in the gun and got all perfects on the shots, this of course meant he was going into sniping/sharp shooting field of expertise. But as all things start with a good note they usually crash with a bad note, this happened when Hayden was continually harassed by his fellow classmates, all because his father had shown him how to use a gun since he was five. After being continually harassed by classmates, treated like dirt by the staff Hayden never got the respect he deserved, even when he told the C.O. to kiss his *** and proceeded to walk off the campus grounds with his father?s pistols in their proper holsters.
Weapon of Choice:His father?s two pistols which are energy bullet based
Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=3]Hayden[/url]
Personality: Usually a ladies man, meaning that he?s continually flirting and is always turned down. No matter if he gets a date or gets a smack in the face he is dead serious in battle.

The Vampire Ed is Hayden now.[/COLOR]

Name: Acacia
Bios: She?s always been a loner at heart, ever since she was in high school. Though she was an outcast she at one time had met true love. He was a year older than her but he treated her like an equal. Unfortunately though, he was part of a gang that had arranged a hit on her gang and Acacia was forced to kill him at age 17.

Ever since that fateful day Acacia has sealed herself off from all contact with people. In fact she joined the Axerion elite assassin corps which requires that she not associate with people and if she does they must be with people in her own department.
Personality: Has been a mercenary for most of her life. She always carries her jobs out to the letter and despises relationships that involve love.

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=42] Acacia[/url]

Weapon of Choice: Throwing Knives and a Katana

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Name: Bedros
Bios: He has always been one of the more diligent mages in the village. When he was at the young age of 10 he began studying the black magic arts. By the age of 11 he was conjuring minor spells, by age 12 he was able to conjure first level spells such as Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Water. As the years progressed Bedros became more adept in magic usage, but he wanted more training so he took fighting lessons with a staff.

When Bedros was 15 he gained the ability to use level 2 spells such as Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, and Watera. So far, Bedros? spells are extremely powerful but he knows there is a higher level of magic that he has yet to tap but he just doesn?t want to attempt it just yet.

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=26]Bedros[/url]Siplhspeed Pilot has this character

Weapon of Choice: Staff
Personality: A strong willed Black Mage of 20, he has always been skilled in the dark magic and is always willing to teach others how to use magic correctly. His main weapon of choice is a staff which he has learned how to use since he was 14. Most people don?t challenge him to long range weapon spars because he would simply over power them.

Spells: Fire, Thunder, Water, Blizzard, Fira, Thundara, Watera, Blizzara[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Name: Vela
Bios: When Vela was ten her parents both decided that she would be a White Mage so she would equal the balance of White and Black Mages in the village. She still is being trained in the finer arts of White Magic such as the defensive magic spells along with offensive spells. At the current moment, Vela is also taking sword lessons and is in the advanced level of fighting. This meaning that she is best of the best in her class.

Vela?s past is somewhat of a blur. She doesn?t remember when the world seemed to fall into a haze of dust and heat but she knows that it wasn?t always like this. Her family are some what aristocrats because of their massive library on ancient arts of magic spells, chants, sutras, exorcisms, etc. Vela on the other hand really doesn?t care about the ?aristocracy? of her family, she just would rather go outside and hang out with her friends.
Personality: One of the younger White Mages, she is very adept for her young age. She has a tendency to be an airhead but other than that she has a level mind. Vela?s weapon of choice is a medium length double-edged sword

Spells: Cure, Esuna, Protect, Shield, Life
Weapon of Choice: Medium Length Double-Edged Sword.

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=31]Vela[/url] Balinese has this character[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]Name: Reese
Personality: Usually quiet, mainly because she is deep in thought or she doesn't have anything worth saying. But when Reese has something to say everyone listens because she drives her point across and strikes the heart of the discussion.

Bios: Reese has always been different from all her friends. They all discovered their talents at a young age while Reese just seemed to be there to cheer them on as they succeeded and she didn?t progress. One day though her life totally changed. When she was eighteen, she and her mother and father were out in the fields collecting some food for the harvest, but out of no where a large monster appeared and at first didn?t harass Reese and her parents. But after a few more minutes of staying there the monster then proceeded to attack them, her parents were able to cast defensive magic but even their combined strength wasn?t enough to protect them. Reese finally became so distraught that at first she thought she was going insane when she heard the voice but then she realized it was a summon monster calling to her. Brining her hands up she made very complex yet quick motions which then called forth the creature known as Ifrit. Ifrit quickly disposed of the monster and then disappeared, that day Reese knew that she was to become a summoner.

When she first arrived at High Summoner Prynn?s estate she was in awe, she?d heard about him being a very selective person on who would be his apprentice. Upon entering the estate her parents were told to stay at the front gates while she went further in to meet Summoner Prynn. While she wandered what seemed to be endless halls Reese wondered if she was going to be forced to do the summoning again or not. If she had to she had no idea how, when Ifrit came to her. Lost in her thoughts Reese finally entered the room where Summoner Prynn was. Reese finally snapped out of her train of thought and looked around the room and noticed where she was. Prynn had been observing her for quite a bit before she?d snapped out of it. Reese standing there rather nervously didn?t know what to do so she just introduced herself and Prynn simply stood up and looked her in the face and said ?Welcome my new apprentice.?

Weapon of Choice: Rapier which is located on her back because her long hair is able to cover it most of the time.

Summons: Ifrit, Ramuh, Leviathan
Double Summons: Odin, Magus Sisters, Phoenix, Madeen

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=10]Reese[/url] Ohkami has this character.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Name: Prynn
Bios: The High Summoner of the Mage village. He is on the village council and is highly respected along with the head mage Cid. Though very different from the head mage, Prynn lives in a massive estate which has been in his family for generations.

Prynn is a bachelor, which is rather shocking to the gossipy women in the village seeing as how he?s still so young. He is single still because he is focusing on finding an apprentice worthy of being his equal. Prynn is doing this because he knows that the village must have a High Summoner. Unfortunately though, some of his past apprentices have either come close to death or quit and turned to practicing magic again.

Finally one day Prynn opened his estate doors to a young girl named Reese who had supposedly summoned forth the hell demon Ifrit to defend herself and her parents. When the girl arrived in his testing room he saw a massive aura surrounding her and then the aura took the shape of Ifirt itself, but there was something else, her aura matched his own aura?s wavelength. He?d finally found his perfect apprentice who would be able to do the double summoning with him which was the ultimate technique a summoner could accomplish.

One night, after many months of training Prynn decided that Reese?s power had matured enough that they could attempt the double summoning. When they arrived in the courtyard where they had been practicing (Reese had summoned several other monsters, Ramuh and Leviathan had appeared to have chosen her as well.) they performed the Double Summoning but they were only able to see the aura, the creature could not be seen or heard. Prynn though, was not so easily subdued, neither was his apprentice. For the rest of that year the two devoted themselves to perfecting the Double Summoning. Finally one day they were able to summon forth the wandering knight known as Odin, but according to Prynn?s scriptures there were several others that could be summoned as well, he and Reese just needed to practice the other movements to get them summoned forth.

Summons: Bahamut, Shiva, Alexander

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=28]Prynn[/url] Strike Gundam has this character[/COLOR]

Name: Cid
Bios: Not much is known about Cid?s past except that he is an expert at using his magic to repair machinery and other things. He is head of the village council and is highly respected

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=magnacarta&image=8]Cid[/url]

Weapon Of Choice: N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay now for my character

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Name: Cael:
Age 21
Bios: Cael was about 16 when the Coup D?etat happened. Both of his parents were in the military. Unfortunately for poor Cael, his parents were killed in action. Now at first when the army came and told him that he had an uncle alive Cael was overjoyed. Sadly Cael?s uncle was a pimp of young boys, and he was fresh out. So Cael?s innocence was lost at his tender age of 16. His uncle had sex parties every weekend in which he would force Cael to wear nothing but a collar with a chain in the back, and every time he would have to ?entertain? some 30-40 year old man who was about as perverted as his uncle. As if that weren?t enough, when there weren?t parties Cael was forced to take sodomy from his uncle who said that Cael was his best boy yet.

At age 17 though, Cael?s uncle had an unfortunate meeting with a steak knife, glass vase, and then was stripped of his penis and balls. The authorities, when they arrived saw Cael practically naked (his uncle never bought him any clothes) and a cold distant look on his face. At that moment in time they either didn?t figure it out or didn?t give a damn, but Cael had murdered the bastard and then when he removed the man of his pride that he had constantly used to torture Cael with, was rammed into his own buttocks.

After that incident Cael was given some clothes and set loose in the city where he wandered aimlessly for a day or so until he came upon a dojo where an expert sword master resided, he had lived there until he was 20 which was when Axerion hired him.

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=14]Cael[/url]

Personality: Cold on the outside but has a calm and good natured personality when with people he trusts.

Weapon of Choice: The Black Sword he usually carries.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name: Hayden
Bios: Hayden was 13 when he was sent to military school by his mother, despite his father?s protests. When he was being tested for what field he would excel in Hayden saw a gun laying on a target practice counter. Quickly picking it up he fired off all the rounds in the gun and got all perfects on the shots, this of course meant he was going into sniping/sharp shooting field of expertise. But as all things start with a good note they usually crash with a bad note, this happened when Hayden was continually harassed by his fellow classmates, all because his father had shown him how to use a gun since he was five. After being continually harassed by classmates, treated like dirt by the staff Hayden never got the respect he deserved, even when he told the C.O. to kiss his *** and proceeded to walk off the campus grounds with his father?s pistols in their proper holsters.
Picture: Hayden
Personality: Usually a ladies man, meaning that he?s continually flirting and is always turned down. No matter if he gets a date or gets a smack in the face he is dead serious in battle.

Name: Tylan
Weapon Of Choice: Black double edged sword.

Bios: Not much is known about his childhood past, but his adulthood life has been an open book to Axerion enterprises. Originally hired as a soldier to serve in the Coup d?etat but that position was scrapped and he was then made as an assassin who was to kill any of the government leaders that refused to surrender. He did his job well, he had to quickly murder the former vice-president and the cabinet of the president before Axerion took over the government. After his job was over Axerion had him practically exiled from the main city and put in a large estate near lake Mi?hel so as to keep him at peace, but since the president of Axerion is wanting some professional fighters to help the party get through the mountain, Tylan has come back out of ?retirement.?
Picture: Here is Tylan
Personality: A rather cold hearted person who seems to have his own agenda. Usually he can be seen around Acacia chatting about their times as mercenaries

[COLOR=DarkRed]*EDIT*

Here is a link to a RP that im in right now [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38420]here[/URL] . Just thought Id Try to help with the decision making.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] Unless I miss understood, you said you'll accept 2 applicants and choose. So...*points down* Oh, and I added a pic of a Rapier because theres a lot of types and it's my favourite type of Rapier. The Summon pics are a mix of boredom and for show.

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Reese
[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Personality:[/B] Usually quiet, mainly because she is deep in thought or she doesn't have anything worth saying. But when Reese has something to say everyone listens because she drives her point across and strikes the heart of the discussion.

[B]Bio:[/B] Reese has always been different from all her friends. They all discovered their talents at a young age while Reese just seemed to be there to cheer them on as they succeeded and she didn?t progress. One day though her life totally changed. When she was eighteen, she and her mother and father were out in the fields collecting some food for the harvest, but out of no where a large monster appeared and at first didn?t harass Reese and her parents. But after a few more minutes of staying there the monster then proceeded to attack them, her parents were able to cast defensive magic but even their combined strength wasn?t enough to protect them. Reese finally became so distraught that at first she thought she was going insane when she heard the voice but then she realized it was a summon monster calling to her. Brining her hands up she made very complex yet quick motions which then called forth the creature known as Ifrit. Ifrit quickly disposed of the monster and then disappeared, that day Reese knew that she was to become a summoner.

When she first arrived at High Summoner Prynn?s estate she was in awe, she?d heard about him being a very selective person on who would be his apprentice. Upon entering the estate her parents were told to stay at the front gates while she went further in to meet Summoner Prynn. While she wandered what seemed to be endless halls Reese wondered if she was going to be forced to do the summoning again or not. If she had to she had no idea how, when Ifrit came to her. Lost in her thoughts Reese finally entered the room where Summoner Prynn was. Reese finally snapped out of her train of thought and looked around the room and noticed where she was. Prynn had been observing her for quite a bit before she?d snapped out of it. Reese standing there rather nervously didn?t know what to do so she just introduced herself and Prynn simply stood up and looked her in the face and said ?Welcome my new apprentice.?

[B]Weapon of Choice:[/B] [URL=http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/cas/images/1027sgt.jpg]Rapier[/URL] which is located on her back because her long hair is able to cover it most of the time.

[B]Summons:[/B] [URL=http://www.riffus.com/gf-ifrit.jpg]Ifrit[/URL], [URL=http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linoa78manga/ramuh3.jpg]Ramuh[/URL], [URL=http://www.riffus.com/gf-leviathan.jpg]Leviathan[/URL]
[B]Double Summons:[/B] [URL=http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/yu/ny/yuny_/channels/final_fantasys/images/2622350odin.jpg]Odin[/URL], [URL=http://www.ffgurus.net/ff10/aeons/magus.jpg]Magus Sisters[/URL], [URL=http://www.squarecn.com/ff/zhuanti/FF9/summon/syoukan11.gif]Phoenix[/URL], [URL=http://www.eternal-legend.com/ffix/eidolons/shots/th_madeen3.jpg]Madeen[/URL]

[B]Picture:[/B] [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=10]Reese[/url][/color]

[color=navy]Name: Prynn
Bios: The High Summoner of the Mage village. He is on the village council and is highly respected along with the head mage Cid. Though very different from the head mage, Prynn lives in a massive estate which has been in his family for generations.

Prynn is a bachelor, which is rather shocking to the gossipy women in the village seeing as how he?s still so young. He is single still because he is focusing on finding an apprentice worthy of being his equal. Prynn is doing this because he knows that the village must have a High Summoner. Unfortunately though, some of his past apprentices have either come close to death or quit and turned to practicing magic again.

Finally one day Prynn opened his estate doors to a young girl named Reese who had supposedly summoned forth the hell demon Ifrit to defend herself and her parents. When the girl arrived in his testing room he saw a massive aura surrounding her and then the aura took the shape of Ifirt itself, but there was something else, her aura matched his own aura?s wavelength. He?d finally found his perfect apprentice who would be able to do the double summoning with him which was the ultimate technique a summoner could accomplish.

One night, after many months of training Prynn decided that Reese?s power had matured enough that they could attempt the double summoning. When they arrived in the courtyard where they had been practicing (Reese had summoned several other monsters, Ramuh and Leviathan had appeared to have chosen her as well.) they performed the Double Summoning but they were only able to see the aura, the creature could not be seen or heard. Prynn though, was not so easily subdued, neither was his apprentice. For the rest of that year the two devoted themselves to perfecting the Double Summoning. Finally one day they were able to summon forth the wandering knight known as Odin, but according to Prynn?s scriptures there were several others that could be summoned as well, he and Reese just needed to practice the other movements to get them summoned forth.

Summons: Bahamut, Shiva, Alexander

Picture: [/color][url="http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=28"][color=navy]Prynn[/color][/url]

Name: Bedros
Bios: He has always been one of the more diligent mages in the village. When he was at the young age of 10 he began studying the black magic arts. By the age of 11 he was conjuring minor spells, by age 12 he was able to conjure first level spells such as Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Water. As the years progressed Bedros became more adept in magic usage, but he wanted more training so he took fighting lessons with a staff.

When Bedros was 15 he gained the ability to use level 2 spells such as Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, and Watera. So far, Bedros? spells are extremely powerful but he knows there is a higher level of magic that he has yet to tap but he just doesn?t want to attempt it just yet.

Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=26]Bedros[/url]

Personality: A strong willed Black Mage of 20, he has always been skilled in the dark magic and is always willing to teach others how to use magic correctly. His main weapon of choice is a staff which he has learned how to use since he was 14. Most people don?t challenge him to long range weapon spars because he would simply over power them.

Spells: Fire, Thunder, Water, Blizzard, Fira, Thundara, Watera, Blizzara

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Name: Vela
Bios: When Vela was ten her parents both decided that she would be a White Mage so she would equal the balance of White and Black Mages in the village. She still is being trained in the finer arts of White Magic such as the defensive magic spells along with offensive spells. At the current moment, Vela is also taking sword lessons and is in the advanced level of fighting. This meaning that she is best of the best in her class.

Vela’s past is somewhat of a blur. She doesn’t remember when the world seemed to fall into a haze of dust and heat but she knows that it wasn’t always like this. Her family are some what aristocrats because of their massive library on ancient arts of magic spells, chants, sutras, exorcisms, etc. Vela on the other hand really doesn’t care about the “aristocracy” of her family, she just would rather go outside and hang out with her friends.
Personality: One of the younger White Mages, she is very adept for her young age. She has a tendency to be an airhead but other than that she has a level mind. Vela’s weapon of choice is a medium length double-edged sword

Spells: Cure, Esuna, Protect, Shield, Life
Weapon of Choice: Medium Length Double-Edged Sword.[/COLOR]

if it's all right, i'll see if i can find an appropriate picture for Vela. i like my characters to have faces in my mind.[/FONT]

I'll give it a go, and see how things turn out.

Name: Hayden
Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=3]Hayden[/url]

[QUOTE=Balinese][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

if it's all right, i'll see if i can find an appropriate picture for Vela. i like my characters to have faces in my mind.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

All the characters have pictures, they are availible if you click on the name of that character on the line that says [COLOR=Navy]Picture[/COLOR] that provides the picture. To all those who want the pictures you have to click on the second time the name appears in the PICTURE thing, that will lead you to animeshrine, to use the picture correctly though you must put it in URL tag text. Thanks.

Hayden has now been filled. Just to make this easier, could the rest of the people who sign up send me sample posts or links to other rpgs they are in. I would greatly appreciate this.

[COLOR=Blue][B]Name:[/B] Cid
[B]Age:[/B] 44
[B]Bios:[/B] Not much is known about Cid’s past except that he is an expert at using his magic to repair machinery and other things. He is head of the village council and is highly respected

[B]Picture:[/B] [URL=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=magnacarta&image=8]Cid[/URL]

[B]Weapon Of Choice:[/B] N/A[/COLOR]

With Special permission...

[COLOR=Red][B]Name:[/B] Bedros
[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Bios:[/B] He has always been one of the more diligent mages in the village. When he was at the young age of 10 he began studying the black magic arts. By the age of 11 he was conjuring minor spells, by age 12 he was able to conjure first level spells such as Fire, Ice, Lightning, and Water. As the years progressed Bedros became more adept in magic usage, but he wanted more training so he took fighting lessons with a staff.

When Bedros was 15 he gained the ability to use level 2 spells such as Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, and Watera. So far, Bedros’ spells are extremely powerful but he knows there is a higher level of magic that he has yet to tap but he just doesn’t want to attempt it just yet.

[B]Picture:[/B] [URL=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=26]Bedros[/URL]

[B]Weapon of Choice:[/B] Staff
[B]Personality:[/B] A strong willed Black Mage of 20, he has always been skilled in the dark magic and is always willing to teach others how to use magic correctly. His main weapon of choice is a staff which he has learned how to use since he was 14. Most people don’t challenge him to long range weapon spars because he would simply over power them.

[B]Spells:[/B] Fire, Thunder, Water, Blizzard, Fira, Thundara, Watera, Blizzara[/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.jonwofford.com/content/photos/surfaces/katana.jpg]katana handle[/URL]

[URL=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=42]Acacia [/URL]

[URL=http://www.sirbubba.com/dev/oldschool/katana.jpg]full sword[/URL]
Name: Acacia
Bios: She?s always been a loner at heart, ever since she was in high school. Though she was an outcast she at one time had met true love. He was a year older than her but he treated her like an equal. Unfortunately though, he was part of a gang that had arranged a hit on her gang and Acacia was forced to kill him at age 17.

Ever since that fateful day Acacia has sealed herself off from all contact with people. In fact she joined the Axerion elite assassin corps which requires that she not associate with people and if she does they must be with people in her own department.
Personality: Has been a mercenary for most of her life. She always carries her jobs out to the letter and despises relationships that involve love.

Name: Edana
Bios: She is one of the younger members of the party. She was rather young when the Coup took place and doesn?t remember the fact that her father was killed in the fighting. Her family lives at lake Mi?hel on a small farm raising horses for riding lessons and they also raise some small crops also. Edana grew weary of the farm life and headed to Lake Thyala where she joined Axerion?s elite military services (this is because of her sharp shooting skills). So far she has risen to the rank of colonel
Weapon of Choice: Horse Whip and Hand Gun
Picture: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=12]Edana[/url]
Personality: Perky, light-hearted, and always good natured. She?s always the one to help cheer people up when feeling bad.

*There's a new pic!*

Okay, I guess we can start today. I will be starting the rpg as soon as I get home because the starting post I have is written in a notebook at home and I'm currently at my mom's school using her computer. So I will definetly be starting the rpg..

Also, if anyone else wants to join there are two spots left, but for now I will be posting as those characters, until we get them filled.

If you wanted there is 1 person signed up for Vela and 1 signed up for Tylan (which is me) but if you wanted you could have us play the parts so you dont have to. Just a suggestion. I dont think Cid has a character so that would make 3 characters without poeple, sorry if Im mistaken.