OtakuBoards

Kill Bill 2

Vegitto4

[QUOTE=Semjaza Azazel]Well, in response to your complaints... [spoiler]Look at this movie. You have to suspend reality a bit for nearly any of it to make sense. Therefore, the whole buried alive thing, while weird, was not out of the realm of possiblity in the world created for this film.

As for the bullets... they were just shotgun shells filled with rock salt, just as he said. It's not enough to kill someone, but it will hurt a lot. Plus salt in open wounds stings, which was also said in the film. It wasn't slang for shotgun blasts or anything. He wasn't trying to kill her at that point.

The black and white was apparently done to get around ratings issues... in that big fight scene, anyway. In Japan, for example, that whole scene was supposedly shown in full color. I guess there was just too much blood flying around lol. I've heard the special edition DVDs will have this in full color, but I have no clue how true that is.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Thanking you Tony my man. Thats what i thought about the [spoiler]bullets :) and i know salt hurts like hell in wounds...*has been shot by salt pellet by an air rifle* :( [/spoiler] I also knew about the censoring thing...i so hope we get the same treatment as the Japanese and get that on the special edition DVD :D.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic