OtakuBoards

--Seeking Death-- (PG: 13)

KKC

[size=1][color=royalblue][i][center]A bright white and blue light surrounds them, though the pain from its rays can't be felt they shield their eyes anyways. They feel a cold chill run through out the inside of their bodies, but outside it is very hot as if they are caught in a cyclone of fire. Suddenly, a force pushes them downwards so fast it feels like they are being twisted inside out, they become cold all over and their breath is chilled as it feels like they are falling from a cliff. They hit impact of a hard, wet surface, slowly, each one opens his or her eyes, nothing is before them but black. A dark twisted voice echos through the empty world, "The only passage in is with the 7th key." The words become fuzzy as the group begins to lose conciousness, they try to stay awake, but a mysterious power beats them into blackness. They awake, seeing the sky.

If has been either very few, or very many years since you last walked upon the Earth. Why have you been brought back to life along with six others who were dead and how do you know so much about them? Well, as you awake and see the green grass and the clear blue sky... you don't give a crap! You're alive again! Everything is great, you are able to go home and find the ones you loved before you went to sleep, they are amazed and one almost has a heart attack, but she comes over it. As you are reunited with them you feel that nothing bad can ever happen again... until everyone else starts dying... You know and feel what you must do, but can you really face it again? [/center][/i]
---------
Ok, incase you havn't caught on, you are one of the seven people who have some how been brought back to life. You have no memory of where you went after you died, the only thing you remember is the person (or thing) That said: "The only passage in is with the 7th key."
So, when you wake up you notice that their are six people around you. Although you have never talked with them or seen them before you suddenly know everything about them.
You go your seperate ways and reunite with your family, friends, and other people you love. You don't know why you were brought back to life, but you really don't care right now.
As the next day starts out, news reports come in saying how hundreds of people on the Earth are dying for no apparent reason and how mysterious, evil creatures are coming out of no where, creatures that people only see in nightmares.
You suddenly meet up with the same people you awoke with and are informed why this is happening.
You have been brought back to life by the devil of all hevens. In doing this, the Earth's balance of life and death has been cut off, causing people to die when they are perfectly healthy and creatures from the under world to rise. The only way to set things right is for you to return to your rightful home. But you have been casted with immortality (which is amazingly a bad thing) because the key that leads to your deaths has been taken. You can still be inflicted with wounds and you can feel pain, but cannot die.
The only way for you to return is to go face this devil and win back the item that will open the door to your real home. Though, on the way you will face evil minions and horrible obstacles.

Ok, I think you get it now (and if you don't then you might as well forget signing-up for the RPG). The reason these certain people are chosen to come back is because each has the true emblem that creates people. these emblems are:

Friendship (Taken by FirePhoenix727)
Love
Knowledge (Taken by Vicky)
Care (Taken By Mage15)
Faith (Taken by Ohkami)
Spirit (Taken by Me)
Hope (Taken by DaisukeAngel)

The emblems give you power, making you stronger and giving you one special attack to use against evil.
--------
Rules:
~I know you're immortal... but that is a bad thing, so don't think someone can stab you through the stomach and you can just grin at them. You are still infected by wounds and you can feel pain.
~This takes place during Middle ages and such. So I don't want people like Mozart poping into the story *wink* Mythical creatures do survive during this time.
~No dying until the end.
~If you arn't serious about keeping up with this RPG then don't even sing-up.
~I don't like scriptpost, sorry, but script posting isn't allowed.
~If I choose to reject you, I have the right. I also have the right to accept people. Don't come complaining to me if you are kicked out.
~This is rated PG 13 for language and fighting (blood, killing, ect.)
~This is not a first come first serve RPG, if you want to have the emblem that someone has already picked, you can pick it and I will choose between the two. If more than 7 people sign-up I will pick the ones who will go on into the RPG my sign-ups and other RPgs they have been in.
--------
Character Info - These are NPC characters in the story, but they don't show up that much.

Devil - No one knows if that is his real name of not. He is the care taker of the underworld and has stolen the key to the 7th heven, causing you to be immortal once he brings you back to Earth. He only appears at the end of the RPG.

Sepharo - An angel from the 7th heven who informs you of what is happening, she grants you your power and the weapon you recieve. She will only appear at the beginning and end of the RPG.

Dark Minions: Dark minions don't all look exactly the same. Some can fly, some can't. Some have horns, some have big corks popping out of there heads (like hellboy). If you were seeing this RPG as LOTR, the Minions who are wingless would be the orks.

Hell Minions: Strait from hell, these things are HUGE (like... Over sized troll huge...)They can stand on two legs or four and have large horns coming from there heads. They can breath fire and can cause much destruction.
--------
Sign-up sheet:

[b]Name[/b]: Don't make it too modern
[b]Gender[/b]: Male or female, no animals
[b]Age[/b]: How old you were when you died, you must be 20 or older.
[b]Emblem[/b]: Love (others have been taken) You will also need to have some sort of symbol that represents your emblem.
[b]Special Attack[/b]: I won't accept huge blasts of fire and stuff, it must go along with your emblem, be creative. This is the only special power you have.
[b]Weapon[/b]: You get one main weapon and then a "support" weapon like a dagger or something.
[b]Appearance[/b]: This is the middle ages, so don't give me any tank top and tennis shoe crap. I accept picture, if you don't have a picture I expect this to be very descriptive (height should be included).
[b]Personality[/b]: Just because you have the care emblem doesn't mean you have to understand why you have it. Your character could start out being a heartless slob. Be creative and detailed.
[b]Bio[/b]: A bio before your character died. Be very detailed and include how they died and how long they have been dead.
-----
[b]My sign-up[/b] (will finish later)

[b]Name[/b]: Raodin Brook
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Age[/b]: 26
[b]Emblem[/b]: Spirit (symbol) a large pair of eagle wings tied together with a body.
[b]Special Attack[/b]: Spirit's Wings - Raodin is able to take small amounts of spirit from all living things around him. It can take a long time to gather it up depending on the force he wants to use. Once he has the spirit power he can convert it from his hand to the enemy in the form of two large wings.
[b]Weapon[/b]: Main Weapon: [URL=http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq5snes/weapon/chain-sickle.gif]Chain Sickle[/URL] (The blade is much longer though)
Other Weapon: [URL=http://www.kultofathena.com/images/horus_sil_l.jpg]Talon Dagger[/URL]
[b]Appearance[/b]: Raodin stands at about 5 foot 7 inches. He has dark green eyes and short, shaggy redish brown hair. He has a small (Very small) beard indicating he neads to shave. He wears a black tunic with a long-sleeves dark green shirt under neath it. He has black, nuckle-cut gloves and a polished green stone hangs from a black thread around his neck. The end of his tunic runs under his black belt, covering up part of his dark green, baggy pants. He wears large black boots and keeps his chained sickle on the left side of his belt, while his dagger is in the back. He also has a dark green cloak tied tied around him.
[b]Personality[/b]: A very laidback and carefree guy. Raodin has always been the "fool" of the village where he was born. He's a pretty wild guy who would do just about anything to get away from the house so he could be outside. The only thing is, Raodin has a very explosive temper, luckily though, it has a long fuse, but once he is angered greatly he can't quite control himself. He can be emotional at times, but he usually trys not to show it. He's the kind of guy who can make anything sound interesting or fun. He is also a very curious person who is very confident.
[b]Bio[/b]: Raodin was born in a small mountain village on the outskirts of a Kingdom. The village he lived in was like any normal one, they mainly produced crops and made clothing to sell to the kingdom. Raodin's family was very poor though, he had an older brother and a younger sister and his father died when he was only 5; so, it was very hard for his mother to raise 3 children and still be able to make enough money for a living. Raodin was a handful for his mother. He was always running off and getting into trouble with the other people in the village, not to mintion he would hide somewhere and make everyone think he was lost.

Raodin's father had died when trying to climb the mountain next to the village. The King of the land said that the first man to climb it would be givin' many riches beyong their wildest dreams. Unfortunatly, his body was found in a bloody heap at the side of the mountain. When Raodin turned 8, he started to help his mother and older brother by running errands for the other villagers like fetching water from the well and delivering cotton to the ladies who made the cloth. Raodin became stronged and he decided that when he became strong enough, he would climb the mountain and make their family rich.

Raodin started to take all his free time in training by himself. He made a graple hook out of cloth and sticks he had tied together, it was pretty cruddy, but it would have to do until he could make his own or buy one. While Raodin was practicing on his own near the mountain an old man walked by and began watching him throw the toy graple at random rocks, trying to latch it on to them. He eventually told Raodin he shouldn't even try using a graple if he wanted to climb a mountain like that. He then pulled from under his cloak a Chain Sickle and told Raodin to practice with it. Raodin knew that it was weapon and started taking lessons from the villages swordmaster.

Years passed up until Raodin was 25, he was very strong and was expected to become the next swordsman of the village, but Raodin had a totally different idea. He packed up his supplies and announced that he was leaving to climb the mountain. His mother begged him not to, but he said that he had to finish what his father started. He promised to return one day and then he left.

Raodin turned 26 the day he died on the mountain. He had climbed up on a ledge where an eagles nest layed. The eagle attacked him and Raodin refussed to hurt it, because of this he was knocked from the ledge to his death. He has been dead for nearly 20 years.[/color][/size]

Name: shotoken
Emblem:Knowledge. symbol: a strange rock with gold symbols embedded in it.
Special Attack: knowledge suck. If shotoken touches somebody's head with his rock, he can remove as much information as he wants
Weapon: a five foot long broadsword, and a small dagger.
Appearance:height: 5' 6". appearance: black, short spiky hair with three red streaks, and silk ninja-esque clothing and silk shoes, allowing him to move silently.
Personality: shotoken is very dark and uncaring. He's seen hell (in both a literal and figurative sense), and has no faith in humanity. He considers almost all of them idiots, and the only reason he's doing this is to save the few he cares for, if it's possible.
Bio: shotoken was a theif and a bit of a spy, getting everything from info to priceless heirlooms for the highest bidder. He died while stealing a solid gold dagger(handle and all, pure gold) that just happened to be coated in poison. He slipped and accidently cut himself, and the next thing he knew, the entire world was going black.

that good enough?

Hello! Oh, very good!

Name: Kasidy Lane (Kass for short)

Emblem: Love-heat shape with a cresent moon behind it, two red stones on the points, and one large one in the middle.

Sppecial Attack: Love Lust- It makes the enemy attack it's self, and it's "helpers".

Weapon: A few Shuriken, and big a Kantana

Appearance: Long waist lenge pink hair, one green eye one brown eye, 5'8", black flowing cloke(sp?), whit lace blouse, short black flowy skirt, brown belt which holds Mr. Ukki, and black high heel boots.

Personality: She wasn't the nicest person, infact, she wasn't nice or kind at all. She hated people. She even hated her family a little bit. But there was one person she hated and loathed more than ever; her brother. The only thing she ever cared for or loved, was a little stuffed bunny named Mr. Ukki. He has been with her since childhood.

Bio.: When Kasidy was little, her brother would fight with her mom and dad. She would listen through her door with Mr. Ukki cluched in her arms. She heard the yelling every night. She soon sought the yelling for comfort. For that's all she learned, was to hate. When she was older, around 13, she would pick up the yelling, and crulness with her father and mother just as her brother did.

Even with Mr. Ukki at her side, nothing could cure the hatered growing in her heart. Then one day, word got loose that her brother died. A sickness was brooing inside him. Until finaly his lungs filled with fluid and killed him. No one knows how it happened. The day she turned 25 was the day she died. She was walking around in a forest that day, Mr. Ukki tied around her belt, when she saw a open meadow.

She walked to the middle and just looked around. With out seeing, a pack of wolfs came behind her. As she turned and saw them, she started to run away. But they cought and killed her. (What a birthday huh?) Darkness came all around her as she saw the wolf's start at her feet. the darkness swollowed her up. She has been dead for 32 years.

Oh hell... I'll join too!

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name: Aaron Clydeki

Emblem: Friendship--- An outstretched hand of indescernable color, the greatest sign of friendship.

Special Attack: He can amplify the power of any close friend by touching them. If they're a [I]very[/I] close friend, he can do it from a distance.

Weapon: A bow and arrows are his main weapon. A long dagger is secondary.

Appearance: 6'0'' and a strong, if not slightly femenine build. He has jet black hair, and bright blue eyes. To be honest, he looks a bit like a girl. Especialy at a quick glance. But that can't be helped... he wears a dark brown shirt that goes down to the tops of his legs, a light green vest over that, baggy, earth-tone pants, and padded boots.

Personality: Generaly happy and light-hearted, but he is sometimes very aloof, with that 'I don't care' attitude. He enjoys seeing other people happy, though he keeps that to himself.

Bio: For msot of his life, Aaron had to put up with being mistaken for a girl, but he didn't mind too much... most of the time. Among other children, he usualy fit in perfectly, and was recognized for an uncanny ability to mend friendships between others. His parents were often away in other places, so he stayed with his aunt mostly. He had no problem finding girlfriends, and he acredits this to his feminine look... not that it makes him happy. His attitude towards others was usualy 'if you want me, come get me, if you need help, just call, if you want trouble, leave me alone'. A simple philosophy, but it served him well. He enjoyed the company of others, but there were some people he couldn't stand, namely abusive and/or hateful people, and the guys who mistake him for a girl.

Through the years, he grew accustomed to other people's reactions, and became a little more aloof. His aunt saw this as some kind of sign, and thought it would be best for him to get out a little more. When Aaron was seventeen (17) his aunt took him on a boat headed out to sea for trading. He fell in love with the water and started looking for as many opportunities for sailing as possible.

When he was 21, he boarded a boat headed through one of the swifter rivers. The boat accidently hit shallow water, rocking it back and forth while scraping the underside. Aaron fell over the side, and though the water was shallower, the current was still swift, and he drowned. He has been dead for nearly five years now. Until now...[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Dango

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Age:[/B] 27

[B]Emblem:[/B] Knowledge - A yellow orb with a smaller, red orb insider glowing and two blue lights that look as if they're shooting around the yellow orb.

[B]Special Attack:[/B] Fake Knowledge - Not very much of a power, but Tashin can make his foe believe something they're not (like make them think they're dead), and make people believe lies by connecting to them with a small telekinetic power. This is all he can do, really.

[B]Weapon:[/B]
See his appearance for his sword.
And a plain old dagger.

[B]Appearance:[/B] Around the 6'0" section, but not really known. To see his description,[URL=http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/hosted/Pozas/Pictures/Oddballs/elf_ranger.jpg]CLICK HERE[/URL]. He also has a long black cape which he can hide himself under.

[B]Personality:[/B] See his Bio for more information on his personality, but basically he's had experience as a leader, and therefore is pretty bossy. Sometimes, he won't take no for an answer, and will take matters into his own hands. Mercy is also his strong side. Pure evil people, he might kill, but mercy is what he is capable of, which led him too his own death. He's very caring to everyone who is good to him, and very self aware. If he didn't trust someone from the start, he would never trust them. Tashin has always been this way, and hates people who won't stand and fight, he hates those who hide and don't face their fears, because if he can do it everyone else can.

[B]Bio:[/B] His father was the leader of a secret organization in the forest and mountains, and Dango became the leader after his fathers death. Dango was only a boy when his father died, and when he took the place of leader in his fathers little "club", people had their doubts. His fathers organization was like a club of some sort, where they all did special things for the good of other people. Later on they became known as the Daylight Knights, or just DK. Dango was 16 when he was told a masked murderer was on the loose and killing off people at will, and no one seemed to know who it was. Dango had a good idea who it might be, and he set out with a few of his men to find this person.

When he found the masked murderer, he did not kill him, merely defeated him and made the murderer run away in shame. After the town knew who the murderer was, he became a laught stock of the whole country even. Dango was proud for letting him live, and went off back into the mountains. At the age of 17, he took his fathers sword, and became permant ruler of the DK just like his father. For 8 years he took the place as ruler, but the rules of the DK clearly states that if the leader is murder, the one who catches the murderer takes the place as Leader. The same masked murderer that Dango made a laughing stock of came back to kill Dango, but was caught. At the moment the murderer was about to die, Dango told his men to stop, and chose mercy once more, letting the murderer go once more.

When Dango was 27, he declared that when he died his right hand man (Thorkoloss) would take the place as leader, and after saying this he went out to the river just below the mountains, and there he met the murderer once more, and they both fought each other. The murderer, however, took Dango's sword and killed Dango with it, telling Dango he should have killed him when he had the chance. Dango has been dead for some time now, around 30 years or so.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Andrea (goes by the name of Andy) Christopher

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Age:[/B] 20

[B]Emblem:[/B] Hope- It looks like a sunset/rise- A golden circle with blue above it and green below it. A beautiful picture, it invokes hope in the hearts of many.

[B]Special Attack:[/B] She can give tremendous Hope and courage to her and her allies, which in turn boosts their confidence and their skills and abilities.

[B]Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://www.concentric.net/~stircraz/XL-723.jpg]Twin Blades[/URL]
[URL=http://www.dndepicenter.com/dndepicenter/Equipment/daggers.jpe]Dagger[/URL]

[B]Appearance:[/B] Around 5 feet 6 inches tall, Andy has short, dirty-blonde hair. Her eyes are a vibrant blue with gold around the pupils. She wears a blue silk vest with a white form-fitting shirt underneath. Her pants are bluish-green in color and baggy. She has leather shoes with buckles that are hidden underneath her pants.

[B]Personality:[/B] Laid back and calm. She is always cool and collected in strange situations. Although she is not loud and obnoxious, she is not shy or quiet either. She has a sense of humor and always sees to it everyone is happy.

[B]Biography:[/B] Andy was born to a regular family. Her father worked in the markets and her mother stayed at home to take care of Andy and her siblings. They were happy until the small town they lived in was struck with poverty and sickness. Andy was 20. Four of the five of Andy's siblings died of illness and her last brother was also ill and slowly fading away. Her father was unemployed and started stealing from the rich to provide for his family, but, he was caught and was sentenced to death by drowning.

Her mother, stricken with grief, hung herself and left Andy to take care of herself and her little brother. Luckily, her brother steadily showed signs of improvement from the illness. She and her brother were treated like garbage in their town because of the things their parents had done, and word spread through that the two remaining children of the Christopher family were to be killed before they turned out like their parents. Andy and her brother fled town, running at night and hiding at day. Always close behind were the hateful people of their town.

One day, at sunset, as the two siblings began to run to the next town nearby, several men caught up with them and told Andy and her brother to come with them. Andy refused and the leader of the posse took a throwing dagger, obviously deciding to kill them now. He laughed and threw the dagger at Andy's brother. Andy pushed him out of the way and took the dagger to the chest. She told her brother to run as fast as he could to the next town. Then, everything went black. She did not live to see her younger brother run to safety and shelter in the next village. Andy has been dead for 25 years.

I hope it's okay :)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1] EDIT: Firephoenix is accepted

O.O peoples sign-up.

Alright, some of you get the idea for what I want the sign-ups to be, but some of you quite don't.
Sorry Yalborap, but I'v rejected you from the RPG. If you want to know why, you'll have to PM me.
Ryoko T.D.C. I sugest you fix up your sign-up. [strike]FirePhoenix, you need to fix up your bio a bit, add in a bit more about the person.[/strike]

And, just so everyone understands this. The emblem symbol isn't a thing, it's a marking that will appear on the backside of your characters hand once they recieve their powers.

[b][u]Accepted[/u]
Vicky (Knowledge)
DaisukeAngel (Hope)
FirePhoenix727 (Friendship)

[u]Rejected[/u]
Yalborap

[u]One more chance to shape it up[/u]
Ryoko T.D.C.
[/b][/size]

[b][size=3]Sign-ups are still opened[/b][/size]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna]If this isn't finished right now, I'm coming back to finish it later, probably Sunday. And I'm having some troubles with this post I'll have to fix later.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna][b]Name[/b]: Mora Boyle
[b]Gender[/b]: Female[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna][b]Age[/b]: 25[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna][b]Emblem[/b]: Love; A heart (not the organ) encircled seven times by a rose and it's stem and radiating a barely visible white light. {I hope that's okay. It's a bit hard to envision though.}[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna][b]Special Attack[/b]:
[b]Weapon[/b]: [url=http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dw4nes/weapon/thorn-whip.gif[url="http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq5snes/weapon/whip.gif"][/url]]whip[/url] and [url=http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq5snes/weapon/knife.gif]knife[/url]. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna][b]Appearance[/b]: [url=http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/angelic_shot/mora.png]Mora[/url][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna][b]Personality[/b]: A slightly morbid, daydreamy type, Mora enjoys peacefulness and quiet, solitude and seclusion. She tends to be very quiet and let's people make descisions for her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=sienna][b]Bio[/b]: [/color][/size][/font]

Name: Jim Mishima
Emblem: Care- A heart surrounded by a spere which is also surrounded by rose thorns trying to peirce the spere.

Special Attack: Jim can focus the energy in his body to make a sheild and protect his party members from any attacks, either physical or mystical. But Jim cannot hold his sheild up for a long period of time, he has to regain energy after a while.

Weapon: Bo
Appearence:[url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/ols/screencaps/1/1jim.JPG[/url] Since he's 20 noe, he's a bit older with a lot more hair and taller as well.

Personality: Jim is one of those kinds of people that doen't like to leave things alone once he starts something, he has to finish it right there and then. Jim's a pretty outgoing person, likes to make new friends and sometimes just say hi to strangers he doesn't know. Jim cares for a lot of things in his life, the most important would have to be his life, Jim cheerishes every day he is awake to see the sun up and the people living all over to have a nice day wherever they are. Some of the people Jim know call him perky and optimistic no matter what the situation. The only time Jim probably gets down is when something bad happens or if it's raining outside all day long, he hates to waste a day indoors.
Bio: As any normal person, Jim grew up in a normal family. He had two older brothers who were born about 10 years before him though so he didn't really get to spend a lot of time with them until he was around the age of 7. His father was the mayor of their city on the ocean, it was still connected to the mainland though. Jim's mother worked at the local pub where all the sailors went to whe they came in from the docks, it was very packed and full of people all the time. Jim always loved to go down to the pub and see his mother, along with all the travelers who tell Jim stories of where they went and they adventures they've been on.

Once Jim turned 15, his brothers had moved out of the town to persue their future, Jim got to kow veryone in the tow and enjoyed all the fun times there. Even though everything was the same, Jim found different ways to have fun with the kids his age and the ones smaller than him. He didn't really see a need to leave home, he'd rather stay and hear whats outside of their large town thats full of mystery and danger. Like said in his personality, some of the people Jim know call him perky and optimistic no matter what the situation. Everything looked pefect by his point of view, but he was about to get a rude awakening. One summer night a band of killers came to the docks early in the morning starting fires arounf the own and killing people as they ran in terror. Everyone in the pub was slaughtered and the building where Jim's father woked in was burned down. Once Jim saw the horror outside his bedroom window, he wasengulfed by tears as he watched his home die.

Jim's door was busted down by one of the killers, he licked lick blade as he approached Jim with a fast pace to get it over with. He just stood there in shock an confusement as he was slained that night, everything Jim loved was destroyed in a flash. Jim has been dead for about 5 years now...

*Hope this is ok and all, laters*

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Chi Iteki
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Emblem:[/B] Faith(symbol): A blue [URL=http://www.celticattic.com/treasures/images/stamps/cross_stamp.gif]cross[/URL] with a shining golden star in the center.
[B]Special Attack:[/B] The Call of Faith: Chi concentrates on the enemy and takes their faith out of them and charges it into a blast of power that she fires back at the enemy.
[B]Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff10gfx/weapon-sword1.gif]Long Sword[/URL] and the [URL=http://thepiratestreasure.com/knives/ptuc1149.jpg]Leviathan Dagger[/URL] that is tucked into her belt.
[B]Appearance:[/B] Like [URL=http://astriaweb.free.fr/cos/paris02/hume/modele0.jpg]this[/URL] but she wears pants and has emerald eyes.
[B]Personality:[/B] Chi is kind, caring and considerate. She's someone you can come to talk to easily without caring if she'll judge you or not. She loves to help people and she'll do anything to help her friends when they're in trouble, danger or if they just need a shoulder to lean on. Chi loves to make friends with people and is always willing to give people a chance to become her friend. One of her favourite quotes is the classic, "Never judge a Book by it's Cover." Chi is also strong minded. She never gives up and hates to admit to defeat, she goes by a Second quote too, "Quitters never Win and Winners never Quit." She's a quick thinker and solves problems quickly. She believes that everyone has a good inside them, but she can feel if they're full of hatred and evil, and knows that there isn't a chance.
[B]Bio:[/B] Chi was born in a small village that was beside the River Domin, named Riverside. She was born into a family of three. Her mother and father, and herself. She wished so badly for siblings but her mother was infertile and had only managed to have Chi. Her father worked in the fields with the other village men and her mother stayed home and cooked and did housework. Chi helped her mother around the house but she wanted to go out and help her father.

As Chi grew older, she became more of a tomboy and from all of the complaining, her mother and father finally let her go out to the fields and help the men. Her father's friends scoffed and laughed when they saw her but her father stood up for her. The other workers' attitudes changed after they saw her worker, she was very enthusiastic and harvested a lot of crops in a small amount of time. Now they liked her and they became friends. Chi followed her father out everyday and always cut down a lot. When it was time to sow, Chi helped by running around scattering seeds. Finally it was time to wait for the crops to grow. All they had to do was spray them. Chi was bored and wanted harvest time to return. Her father decided to train her in the arts. She studied all of the martial arts and learned how to use a sword. Finally she was very good with the sword.

One day, when she was 16, she was out in the fields. Everyone had left. Her father asked her to go back to the house, but she didn't want to. He offered to keep her company, but she refused. Chi wanted to check the field. Just in case. It was almost harvest time and all of the crops were growing well. Chi strolled along, examining the crops as she passed. Chi sighed and walked slower. Then Chi saw smoke in a far field. Chi walked faster, towards the smoke, then she saw flames. Chi looked back and saw it was too far to get her father and the other workers. Chi sprinted through the field, the flames got bigger, scorching the crops and turning them to ash. Chi arrived and coughed as the smoke got to her lungs. Chi grabbed the watering hose and sprayed at the licking flames. But while she was concentrating on the fire, someone sneaked up behind her and got her in a headlock. Chi kicked him and got away. But others had sneaked up around her. She was trapped between the people and the wall of flames. Chi could feel the heat behind her. Chi got into a fighter's stance and prepared to fight them. The three japanese men stood in a triangle formation with Chi in the middle. They were dressed in black, tight suits.

"What do you want with me?!" Chi asked them, feeling the fire continue to burn closer.
"Revenge from our father, to your father." the first one said.

They reached into their suits and they held bunches of ninja stars. They started throwing them rapidly at her. Chi dodged a lot but was sliced by one, across her stomach. Chi fell to the ground as blood started to flow. They advanced and picked her up to take her away from the fire. They put her at the gate of the front field that they normally worked at. Then the first japanese man produced a knife with a dragon curled around the hilt and put it to her throat. He slid it slowly across her throat saying, "Never mess with the Katabashi Family." He put the knife away and they fled.

Chi's vision wavered before she died. Later her father went out and found her at the gate. One of the other japanese people had carved the words "Never Mess with the Katabashi Family." in the ground next to her body. Her father was grieved and had to tell her mother the bad news. She was angry at him for getting involved with the family of assassins and was angry at him for a long time. The workers grieved the next day, over the loss of Chi and from the fire. It had swallowed two fields before they put it out. They buried Chi in her favourite place by the river and they always leave flowers there on the anniversary of her birthday. Chi was dead for 4 years, until now...[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] Is that better? I editted it.

[size=1][color=royablue]OK, since Eclectic didn't finish up her sign-up, Ryoko T.D.C. will take the Love Emblem. I will probably start this either today or Tuesday (most likely today... It depends the mood i'm in). When it starts I will PM you people so that you will be forced to post *evil grin*

[b]SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED[/b][/size][/color]