Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i did some tracing cuz i couldnt get it perfect and
the i did some coloring
(took me a bout a week cuz i aint exactly have the colors and it took good concentraction)
Holdup wait???
That came from ShadowGoahn??
Finally i lil respect form em
Posted
turn 16 next march but it doesnt say on the cal. (typo)
Posted
i got it!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!*throws confetti* thank you DBZM_Brolly!!!

umm... i got it to microsoft word... and i don't think i can link that...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
can I enter more than 1?
Posted
I have that exact same picture you drew Pikeon that i got off of the internet and it is hard to get the shape right i had to trace also. SSJ Trunks doing the exact same thing it even harder especially on the hands.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
thanx:D :D
im going off on one now, you can all ignore me if u wish


:therock: <--- I love this smiley
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
blah, blah blah, im just posting old pics now, yes ive been drinking Mother!
If u havent seen this or your new, this is prolly the best piece of fan art ever ever:
Posted
Heh im also a judge and i would sya that VooDoo has won by a loong shot... Pikeon cheated because he traced it. Trancing isnt allowed...Only orginal drawings.
Posted
[SIZE=4]YOUR ARE JUST A HATER TRACING IS ALLOWED HPM RESTLES HUMAN UR NOT THE ONLY JUSDGE EGGEHAD SO ME GETTIN 1st IS A POSSIBLILTY MMHUAHHAHH[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]BTW THIS IS POST 600 I have 1,800 to go bte of the year[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3]OK that does it Scarew you guyz Im going home[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Draconball...heh...I covered up the G with the ball..hmmm....
I dont wanna win, coz I aint got owt new, there all old drawings, if thats ok.
Guest Trotenks
Posted
well we all know topaz won or is either in the top 3 and vudukanaka got 2 or atleaset in the top 3
Posted
How long have you guys/girls? been drawling? i was going to submit one but when i started looking at ther artwork that was in, i thought to myself " I will look better if i don't submit it". hehe
i just started drawling dbz, i have a ok goku but i have trouble with the face, mainly the ears.
Posted
I can draw.. Have been for 3 years. Its just that i dont feel like posting my drawings... Cuz its not on anything spefic... Its my own orginal drawings and i dont want people taking them.. DTA! Dont Trust Animals! ( Meaning your friends! LoL:drunk: ) J/k
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]YOUR ARE JUST A HATER TRACING IS ALLOWED HPM RESTLES HUMAN UR NOT THE ONLY JUSDGE EGGEHAD SO ME GETTIN 1st IS A POSSIBLILTY MMHUAHHAHH[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]BTW THIS IS POST 600 I have 1,800 to go bte of the year[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm... First learn to spell.. Second, ANYONE CAN TRACE ITS DAMN EASY! PEOPLE CAN DO IT A LOT BETTER.. THATS HOW I STARTED. I TRACED AND TRACED UNTIL IT BECAME NATURAL AND ADDED MY OWN STUFF AND MESSED WITH IT.....
Posted
thx to anyone that says that I drew good but I'm sorry to say that around my area there are people that draw just like the creator of DBZ. And believe me its darn hard to draw so perfect. But what can I do. If found really hard to draw the fist in mines. But also the face is kinda messed up. I think to those that traced and actually had the guts of posting it up. I think that it is so dishonorable to trace that the last time I traced was 3 years ago. When I REALLY couldnt draw. But years of practice really make a difference. But I cant match my friends. I wont tell them this site either because they'll start showing off and then everybody will want to talk to them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...