Treble Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 Hmm what happen to the old sticky one,unless there was a reason..... .....anyways I'll put it back for now.:)
Defcon5 Posted October 23, 2001 Author Posted October 23, 2001 James wanted me to just edit one post and wanted me to delete all of my other posts in there and it was just eaiser.
Treble Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]James wanted me to just edit one post and wanted me to delete all of my other posts in there and it was just eaiser. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh alright thanks for clearing that up.
Cibo Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Heh I just installed the gamecube at the Target I work at...damn its cool.
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]What games does it have on it at the mo?[/SIZE]
nintendo_freak Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]Heh I just installed the gamecube at the Target I work at...damn its cool. [/B][/QUOTE] When Do You Think They Will Have It In Walmart(I Don't Have A Target). Game Cube's Gonna Be SWEET!:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desbreko Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryanmc225 [/i] [B]I can't wait [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, me either. I played a demo of Luigi's Mansion today at Wal-Mart and it rocked! I love the controller! After only a couple minutes of playing, it became my favorite controller out of any system.
leo_swinkels Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 jeez I can`t wait for the gc. But i probably won`t have any money when it comes out :confused: :( :( :(
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 13, 2001 Posted November 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by leo_swinkels [/i] [B]jeez I can`t wait for the gc. But i probably won`t have any money when it comes out :confused: :( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE] I know what you mean. . if they would have released the Gamecube at the beginning of the month as they planned, things for me could have been very, VERY different. Then I heard they pushed it back some, and I flipped out (excitedly that is). I was so happy that they moved it back, now I have a bit saved up (bout $600), and plan to 'invest' :D every bit of it in this great system . . . *watches as Nintendo rises back to the gaming throne* Mwahahahaha! Rock on Nintendo . . *looks around the room* What?!? . . . oh, ok. . *shuts up*
Monkeys_revenge Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 The Game Cube is about 11½ inch's long and 9½ inch's wide I think. It's the tinyest thing in the world! I've play'd it in the store and it has a 3¼ (lol) more graphics than the 64 does PS2 has defantaly better graphics than the 64 and the PS1, may have better graphics then the Game Cube. The X-Box I havn't been able to play yet cause' they didn't have a game in it. I say the X-box is the best and most expenceist of them all. But personaly, I want the Game Cube the most. I :love: the Game Cube. And I'm a :butthead:! lol.
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkeys_revenge [/i] [B]The Game Cube is about 11½ inch's long and 9½ inch's wide I think. It's the tinyest thing in the world![/B][/QUOTE] The Nintendo GAMECUBE is actually: 5.9" x 6.1" x 4.3" Hehe. . much smaller then the stats you listed, but I agree. This thing is VERY small =) Speaking of size. The X-Box box is so big, you could fit about 9 GAMECUBES inside it. LOL, that is WAY too big for it's own good.
Monkeys_revenge Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 No woner the X-Box is soooo big, it has the best graphics ever!!!!!!! We all know that because Microsoft is so freeken rich! And they are alot more smarter on the graphics than probably everybody els! I saw a commercial on tv and it had SUPER GRAPHICS (thats what I call them). Almost perfactly round edges!
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkeys_revenge [/i] [B]No woner the X-Box is soooo big, it has the best graphics ever!!!!!!! We all know that because Microsoft is so freeken rich! And they are alot more smarter on the graphics than probably everybody els! I saw a commercial on tv and it had SUPER GRAPHICS (thats what I call them). Almost perfactly round edges! [/B][/QUOTE] HAHAHA, by no means does it have the best graphics. . not going into detail, since I want to keep this thread alive . . but trust me. .they were just showing you FMVs of the said game, and I know that I can show you LOTS of GAMECUBE games that have better and prettier looking graphics then the X-Box. But everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I will keep that in mind when I am getting my GAMECUBE ^_^
Monkeys_revenge Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 NO DOUBT!!!! I'm totaly getting the Game Cube!!!!!!! I ONLY BUY NINTENDO!!!! Game Boy, 64, Cube. So far so good! And I say, [COLOR=blue] GO[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]GO [/COLOR] NINTENDO!!! Keep it up Nintendo!!
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Rock on man! *two thumbs up* I thought for a minute that you had fallen to all of the X-Box hype. . was about to tie the rope to my waist and jump in to save ya! LOL =) But it's all good, hehe, and glad to see another die-hard Nintendo fan. . I own other systems, but no way would I get a Micro$oft X-Box-doorstop over the GAMECUBE . . the 'fun machine' hehehe
Monkeys_revenge Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 GOGO NINTENDO!!! I hope Nintendo lives on until I have kids so they can play it!! But thats a loooooong time from now! lol. Maybe Nintendo will live on until they have a space world up in space!!! lol! That would be AWSOME!!! I :love: :love: :love: NINTENDO!!!!! :blush: Nintedo is :cool:!! I could :tasty: and be one!!! but that would be a stupid sacrafice! :rolleyes: If Nintendo dies.... :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I'd die myself!!! [COLOR=blue][SIZE=4]GOGO NINTENDO!!!!! LIVE ON NINTENDO!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Monkeys_revenge Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Wanna be buddy's maybe?? We both looove Nintedo! SO? Wanna?
Desbreko Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B]the 'fun machine' hehehe [/B][/QUOTE] That's the Nintendo 64... I haven't bought any systems besides Nintendo either, (N64, GBC, GBA) although my brother pretty much gave me his PlayStation and Final Fantasy VII when he moved out, so I got Final Fantasy IX and Discworld II Mortalty Bites! Discworld II is a [I]really[/I] messed up game that's based on the books. Other than Discworld I & II and the Final Fantasy series, there wasn't much on the PSX that I wanted. I'd like to have an X-Box... I just wouldn't pay for one. :whoops:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Yes! One day left,one day left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry,I'm obsessed with Nintendo though... Hehe:D. :excited: :excited:
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]Yes! One day left,one day left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry,I'm obsessed with Nintendo though... Hehe:D. :excited: :excited: [/B][/QUOTE] TRUST ME. . you are not alone. I have been counting down the hours, driving my friends TOTALLY insane. I laugh when they start yelling at me, and just repeat the time till GAMECUBE comes out. LOL, gonna be sweet :D
Cecil Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE]Originally posted by Defcon 5: less then an hour left.......(My heart is racing.)[/QUOTE] Since you're not here (you probobly at the store or busy playing it) I will do the final countdown for you. 0 days left... *rushes to the store*
Kuja Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i just have to say i feel sorry for all of yall... cause well i can get as many as i want and i KNOW i have mine... but then yall reserved them w/ stores that will do good? hahaha... anyway we open in 2 hours... i wonder if there will be a line when i go in 45 mins...btw i get 19% off mine when the spice one comes in ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Turkey Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Woohoo! I have mine! I've been playing Rogue Leader for 2 hours non-stop, and I only stopped so someone else can use the TV. It's as good as I imagined:love:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now