OtakuBoards

New Banners!

boothten

[color=slategray][size=1]Oh man, haven't posted in a [i]while[/i]. Guess I'll start by postin' some new banners! :)

The first and last banners are from Seven Samurai 20XX, while the 2nd one is just a random abstract banner I made. I've been making my banners very simply lately. Anyways, constructive criticism would really appreciatted. :D

--Lan

[color=blue]Moved. -Syk3[/color][/size][/color]

[color=gray]Well, this is in the sub-forum for requests, should just be in Art Studio ^_^;;

Anyways. At first, I didnt recognize any shapes in the 1st and the third banner. But eventually I saw the shapes in it.
Really nice quality pictures and pretty nicely caught. I just think the text on the second banner is low quality and plain.

The first is best.
The second is really cool apart from the text.
The third was cool aswell, but the feet are not more important in a picture than the head. So moving the picture some more up would be swell.
Nice job on all ^_~[/color]

Guest Chris
[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred][size=1]to be honest, the first and last look like you just took a bg and added a boarder. i'm not to fond of those two, just not my style. the second one i like. it's got a nice icy/outlaw star feel to it. almost makes me thirsty. but i have to agree about the text. and don't put think black text on and image like that. it usually doesn't work unless you are really good with text (and few of us are). the thing that bugs me most is the fact that everyone keeps using those same boarders. they're starting to get on my nerves. put atleast a little efort into them. but whatever. ^^[/size][/color][/font]