OtakuBoards

Some Naruto Cursors

Dan Rugh

I've been making these for our web site and I figured I'd show you how some of them are turning out. Some of them are turned to make them more useful as cursors (Leaf, Cloud, Uchiha fan). Others have their points in different places for variability (Mist - top right, Waterfall - bottom middle, Sound and Sand - top middle, Rain - center)

These were all made from scratch by me. :)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18768[/img]

Here's what they all are:
1. Shuriken
2. Kunai
3. Uchiha Family Symbol

4. Leaf Village Symbol
5. Sand Village Symbol
6. Mist Village Symbol
7. Cloud Village Symbol

8. Rain Village Symbol
9. Waterfall Village Symbol
10. Sound Village Symbol

11. Sharingan Eye (animated spinning)
12. Heaven Curse Seal
13. Mitarashi Dango (japanese candy)

14. Earth Scroll
15. Heaven Scroll

I want to thank everyone for not replying.

[quote name='Mimmi']What program did you use to make these ?[/quote]

I 'm glad you "like" them heh. The program I use is called MicroAngelo Animator. It's used specifically for making (animated) cursors and icons. MicroAngelo is such a basic program that you can't really do much with it... almost everything has to be made from free drawing.

[SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Seeing as you made them from scratch, I'd have to say they look really good Dan. I enjoy the dagger one the most. Now if you could only get it to spin around like the "hour glass" cursor does, lol. Really neat.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote]I swear I've seen number 4 on an abstract wallpaper. Have you ever used it before?[/quote]

You've probably seen the leaf village symbol before because the majority of the people in Naruto wear it. So, I'm not surprised that you've seen it on a wallpaper. Just not one made by me... I've never made any wallpapers. >.<

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]Tres fraud, Dan. Tres, tres, fraud. : D (I just feel like some literal translations--don't mind me. : ) )

Incase you are an inadept when it comes to French, "Very cold, Dan. Very, very, cold." And incase you are an inadept at any form of deduction (Which I know you're not--I just feel like being irritating right now. : ) ), that's "Very cool etc..."

^_^

However, I think using the top right corner may get a little...confusing/irritating for some users (i.e. Godel..._ _U). Just saying... But, then again, I don't know where else you could put the pointer when using the mist symbol.

Oh, and the dango...

[Size=4]Best. Pointer. Ever.[/Size][/FONT][/COLOR]

• 7 months later...
Guest Xell Lore
hey can i get those cursors? im new so for give my rudeness. i love naruto and im looking for cursors and they are not anywhere else

[quote name='Xell Lore']hey can i get those cursors? im new so for give my rudeness. i love naruto and im looking for cursors and they are not anywhere else[/quote]Feel free to use the PM system for questions that aren't regarded as comments toward the thread. ~_^

• 3 weeks later...