OtakuBoards

What do you think of Vampires

HOTpage2004

Vampires rock. I'm in the middle of "Interview with the Vampire", but shall never finish it because my mom thinks I'll convert to some devil worshipping cult. I know better. I know that the characters have issues and Ms. Rice expresses them thouroughly. I don't care.

[color=darkviolet]Maddox completely summed up the people I've met who were playing vampire outside of an RPG. very out there and very messed up. (Yeah, if Gothic means being into bandage okay :rolleyes: just don't make out with a 50 year old in my car-or your boyfriend for that matter :flaming: )

It's like they've gotten stuck in this wanna be goth phase and confuse being anything from pagan (case in point, the girl I mentioned in my first reply to this topic and it really pisses me off to be around people like that) to listening to Concrete Blondel with being a gothic vampire chick.

Vampires are make believe like Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. They don't walk around wearing a black bathing suit with natural waist jeans and taking people seriously when they say 'bite me'. People like that should just be examined and put in a padded cell where they can't cause anyone or themselves harm.

I guess I'm luck y though I've had all these fun experiances and I can share them with you guys! And to those of you who think vampires are real or that you are a vampier, I have two words to say to you [size=3]Bite Me![/size][/color]

[color=darkblue]Mmm, yes, those delicious vampires. I do love them. I just finished reading [i]Blood Canticle[/i] by Ann Rice two days ago. Her vampires are my very favorite, so beautiful, sensual, mysterious, wealthy, powerful, succulent, brilliant... I could go on forever.

Ah, if only. The world with me as a vampire would never be the same.[/color]

Maddox is one confussed person. lol... There is a huge diffrence between role playing 14 year old vampires and people claiming to be vampires (expecially older ones who understand what the lifestyle is). If you want to know anything on it please pm and I can talk private with any of you on what it actually is instead of having ignorant comments on what it is.

i happen to think vampires are kool!

any chance i get to read about them or see them...i Love it!

only the sterotypes of them are overused! but you can be quite creative with them if you put your mind to it...

• 3 months later...
Guest Gothikman
[quote name='friday 13][COLOR=DarkRed]vampires are cool, but demons and the grim reaper are also cool[/COLOR'] :devil:[/quote]
I the demon master control all of the evil and hate in the world humans are born to hate because of their imperfection but they are also born to love but some people claim that they naver hate well that's a lie and they say good can overcome evil ha!!! :devil:

[size=1][color=#ff6600]Welcome to OtakuBoards. Please do not bring back old threads in this forum. Please [i]do[/i] read our [u][url=http://Otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/url][/u] and adhere to them, or you will be facing a ban. -Lore[/color][/size]