DeathKnight Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I have one half sister.... I havent seen her in around 7 years... i am very worried about her.... i dont know where she is... i love her alot.... shes my lil sis after all :p and i hope that gods with her...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 i hope this works. this is a bad picture, the colors are all f**ked up, but it's the only one i could find, & i don't have a scanner, soooo... & yes, that is me in the corner. p.s. just ignore the geek in the middle.
Navi Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 (unfortunately) I have one of each and they're both younger than I am.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i hope this works. this is a bad picture, the colors are all f**ked up, but it's the only one i could find, & i don't have a scanner, soooo... & yes, that is me in the corner. [/B][/QUOTE] HELLO HOT GUY IN HARD ROCK SHIRT!..... uhh errrr heh ^_^;;;..... he looks like this kid I used to know. His name was Mike. He was hot too :)... ::stares and pic and drools:: BTW you are very pretty Lady Macaiodh :)
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i hope this works. this is a bad picture, the colors are all f**ked up, but it's the only one i could find, & i don't have a scanner, soooo... & yes, that is me in the corner. p.s. just ignore the geek in the middle. [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa! that geek in the middle is hott! erm, no wait, that's not what I meant...I meant that person in the corner is!:naughty wooiie! how current is that photo?
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 LOL that's james, transtic. he's the best in the family. his iq is 167 & he never smiles. he's a sagittarius. thanx, guys, i feel so loved :) that pic is a little less than a year old. i think.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]he's the best in the family. [/B][/QUOTE] That he certainly is!
BabyGirl Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] That he certainly is! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Bah! I agree! Weee![/color]
James Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]LOL that's james, transtic. he's the best in the family. his iq is 167 & he never smiles. he's a sagittarius. thanx, guys, i feel so loved :) that pic is a little less than a year old. i think. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]You're very pretty, Lady Macaiodh. And older than I thought (although I don't really know how old I thought you were...)[/color][/size]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Wow LM, you look good. How old are you? Your brother look hot, especially the one in the corner with HardRock Cafe shirt.[/COLOR] :D
BabyGirl Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hehe, LM (tu es très belle!)...this brother of yours...he is [i]my[/i] age...he he he...lookie...I'm on the far left ;) (I bet he's taken because he's so damn hot...gah :excited: )[/color]
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Baby girl, you look good. Very attractive[/COLOR]
coolkam007 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i hope this works. this is a bad picture, the colors are all f**ked up, but it's the only one i could find, & i don't have a scanner, soooo... & yes, that is me in the corner. p.s. just ignore the geek in the middle. [/B][/QUOTE] the one on the right looks like a kid from my PE class.. -___- yes... i'm in a PE class.. and i'm in 10th grade.. poo on my school for making kids take PE 2 years..
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] the one on the right looks like a kid from my PE class.. -___- yes... i'm in a PE class.. and i'm in 10th grade.. poo on my school for making kids take PE 2 years.. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]You're lucky you have to take for two years, I have to take PE for 2 and 3/4 years. I have to run a mile six time.[/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] the one on the right looks like a kid from my PE class.. -___- yes... i'm in a PE class.. and i'm in 10th grade.. poo on my school for making kids take PE 2 years.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Tsa! 2 years! *runs away and hides* I was good at gym, but I nearly killed my gym teacher...she was, correction, [i]is[/i] an idiot. "Don't leave your kids alone with your husband! Bah! He might hurt them! Gah!" ~Ms. Deborah Boyd Hancock, the most anit-man person you will ever meet. "Never trust a condom, I mean, me and my husband's just popped off a flew across the room...that's how I got my son!" ~guess whoo-oo[/color]
coolkam007 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Hehe, LM (tu es très belle!)...this brother of yours...he is [i]my[/i] age...he he he...lookie...I'm on the far left ;) (I bet he's taken because he's so damn hot...gah :excited: )[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: :toothy: :blush: :o .. hehe .. wow.. ^_^ ..
DeathKnight Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 i am sooooo ugly..... never... never will i post my pic on here.... ugh.... spare you the horror of looking at me....
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]i am sooooo ugly..... never... never will i post my pic on here.... ugh.... spare you the horror of looking at me.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]No one is ugly DeathKnight (including you).[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]No one is ugly DeathKnight (including you).[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] .... nah...... i've always been ugly.. guess i always will be.... .....
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] .... nah...... i've always been ugly.. guess i always will be.... ..... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I don't think you're ugly. If you keep thinking you're ugly, you can try plastic surgery.[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 3 younger siblings living with my father, 2 brothers ages 10 and 12, and one sister aged 8, I´m close with all 3 of them, particularly my little sister....
DeathKnight Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]I don't think you're ugly. If you keep thinking you're ugly, you can try plastic surgery.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] lol.... Life can only get better from here.... Thats what i keep telling myself... lieing to myself....
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] lol.... Life can only get better from here.... Thats what i keep telling myself... lieing to myself.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]DeathKnight, you're beautiful the way you are.[/COLOR] :)
DeathKnight Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]DeathKnight, you're beautiful the way you are.[/COLOR] :) [/B][/QUOTE] Well... thanks.... God Bless those that try and help others....
mornigndew Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] Well... thanks.... God Bless those that try and help others.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I mean it. At least you're taller than me[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now