OtakuBoards

DragonBall Exile: The Story Begins at the End

PiroMunkie

*sigh* No matta what I do......... Aight, here's the deal.
We're still in the corridoor, we hear guards just lounging about behind and in front of us. THERE HAS BEEN NO FIGHT! We were asking Hizoku what to do. So, THAT'S where we pick up.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]*sigh* No matta what I do......... Aight, here's the deal.
We're still in the corridoor, we hear guards just lounging about behind and in front of us. THERE HAS BEEN NO FIGHT! We were asking Hizoku what to do. So, THAT'S where we pick up. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]If they started a small fight, I don't care. I especially liked how they made themselves not win. So there WAS a fight, Siren and Krillen carried on nice enough from your post (SS4444). I was just wondering where we were.. and kileone I closed sign-ups a page or so ago and the bottom of one of my posts...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hizoku: "So.. where is AJ's cell from here?"

Craig: "I don't know everything!! It's in this place somewhere!"

Warlock: "Greaat. You [i]do[/i] know that if they catch us we're dead on site, right?"

Craig: "Er.. oh yeah.."

Neil: "So what do we do?"

Siren: "I say we burst through this place, we'll find him quicker. :devil:"

Hizoku: "Although that is tempting, it would attract a lot of attention. For now we just have to be careful and find him quickly and silently..."[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]If they started a small fight, I don't care. I especially liked how they made themselves not win. So there WAS a fight, Siren and Krillen carried on nice enough from your post (SS4444). I was just wondering where we were.. and kileone I closed sign-ups a page or so ago and the bottom of one of my posts...

oh,ok thanks for telling me, its ok, i have my own rpg game now, chack it out, its called the 12th xian

You know what Ive sorta noticed through out this hole entire rpg? Hizoku is sorta like the supreme kai in a way, always correcting people and saying whats wise and what isnt, its koo.

anyways ill try.....and lead off...im not sure what i should say though.

Kaiyu carries sirens half beaten boddy, her leg is badly injured and she cant run. They run along the corridor until they see a series of lazers that connect to each side of the wall, acting as a gate in which we cannot pass.They see a gaurd around the corner behind the lazer grid.....

Neil: Ok, Hizoku this is where you work your magic k?

Hizoku:I have plenty of plans but lets here yours......

Neil:Ok, first, you turn invisible, then......go over to the lazer grid access panel, rewire it so that is------

Hizoku:Gotchya!

Hizoka cloaks himself and sprints to the lazer grid with the gaurd facing away from him, hizoku rewires the grid so that with a push of the button he can open and close it.

Neil:come on hizoku..........

He presses the button and the lazers fade away......

Guard: huh?what was that noise?

he trurns around to see the lazers gone.

Guard:damn thing!

He walks over to the holes in which the lazers eep out of, he puts is eye up to it to see whats wrong. hizoku then presses the button once more. the lazer grid activates itself again....the lazer shoots through the gaurds eye and out his head.

all: omg! sweet!

Hizoku:Come on! Hurry, others will come!

Hizoku deactivates it.they all rush through the to the other side of the corridor.hizoku activates it, they see gaurds on the other side, 10 of them at leasty which have been chasing them for some time now. hizoku blasts the grid panel, the lazers cannot be opened now.

gaurds:you bastards!

guard one:major open this grid now!

gaurd 2:uhhhhh...er........how?

all guards fall!

Hizoku and all make faces at the gaurds as they exit the room into another which has a series of cells throughout the room with a couple guards in it.

Hizoku: ok guys, we must make no noise there for we will be caught for good, this time we will have to use our brains to sneak our selfs through this one.

As the warriors creep through the cell room where aj is being held, Forte steps on a peice of Glass!

all:EEP!

Hizoku:Oh no! What will we do?

Guard:huh? what the? ill check it out.

Other 3 guards:were coming too.

all of the warriors hide as the 4 guards pass them with out knowing it. kaiyu walks over to the guards desks and sees a high tech firing weopon.

Guards:Hey you!

Kaiyu:uh oh, nows your chance siren!

Siren which is wresting in Kaiyus arms grabs the gun, Kaiyu turns aroung and Siren pulls the trigger, killing the 4 gaurds one after another, what is amax=zing is that this new weopon is completely silent because it is so loud that it breaks the sound barrier.

Kaiyu:Wow! Nice goin Siren.

They find a medpack and heal siren, they grab a number of guns for the team.

Hizoku:Yes the cost is clear, we are the only ones in here now.

??:Help me!!!!!!

Craig:huh?

all:Its AJ!

They rush to the cell, and see aj!

[SIZE=1]Gah! Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I don't know what's wrong with me, lol.
[i]In a faraway building, small enough to house one person, the Commander sits in a chair, sleeping.. suddenly a guard bursts through the door out of breath waking the commander..[/i]

Guard: "Sir! Wake up!"

Commander: "Ugh.. this better be good.."

Guard: "Actaully sir, it's not that good. Many of the prisoners are escaping."

Commander: "WWWHATT!!?!?!" How could you let this happen!?!!!"

Guard: "I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again."

[i]The Commander settles down at hearing this and gives an evil grin..[/i]

Commander: "I know it won't."

[i]The Commander lifts his hand toward the guard..[/i]

Guard: "Sir! Noo!!"

[i]A small ki ball forms in the Commanders hand and fires at the guard smashing into him and spreading electrical charges all throughout his body... the guard fall to the ground... dead.[/i]

Commander: "Those prisoners won't escape... I'm going to make sure of it..."

[i]The Commander stands up and fixes his clothing and armor and walks out the door..[/i]
Just a little FYI, I'll bring the Commander in, so don't worry bout him :devil:[/SIZE]

Piro's gone. I blew him up with my Ion Cannon(Energy draws into me, like Wing0's buster cannon, then fires in a yellow beam, only exploding in a huge explosion). J/k! He just went sleepy-by a while ago. I dunno where to go now, either.:bawl:

[size=1]Neil: What?
Craig: We got company.
Neil: Whooo?
Craig: I dunno...Just that someone's comin down the hall
Siren: Hang on, I got the fist lock!
Neil: Let me!
Siren: Please, I've been doing this longer than you've been alive!
Neil: I have a better and faster way! Now, please step aside!
*Siren steps aside, and Neil forms an energy dagger looking thing(Energy Spear) in his hand. He stars slicing the locks off and putting them on the ground gently. After a while, Neil gets to the last one. Neil has great difficluty gettin this last lock off, and begins stabbing at it harder. The lock suddenly breaks and falls to the floor in a very loud 'CLANK'!*
Neil: D'oh!!!
Guard further down the hall: Did you just hear sumthin?[/size]

[b]
AJ: Here we go again..As usual,..the deep shnitz, the tail chop-chops, the torture room,...interrogation...cell, solitary confinement, no food, or water...I hate my life....why can't we ever get this damn thing right?

Siren: Hey little philosopher in the corner!

AJ: Me?

Siren: Yeah you! Shut the hell up! We got guards on our tails, an we don't need you and your sadistic views in life..

*they all run off*

*AJ begins to run after them..guards right behind them all*

AJ: But don't have any tails...

Siren: I heard that!
(thought: Geez, I wanna ditch this little squirt ASAP)[/b]

oh... i see... i'm the bad guy...j/k

`````````````````````````````

craig: ummm guys?

siren: what now!

craig: left or right?

siren: right!

they all round the coner and see a platoon of guards

siren: left! left!!

they turn off into a storage room and watch the guards go past

Hizoku: *rounds on siren* don't you ever take command like that again!

siren: well you diden't do anything

Hizoku's arm flings out catching siren off gaurd sending her into a wall

Kaiyu:This is NOT the time!

Hizoku loosens his grip on siren and drops her.

Siren:(Bastard!)

Hizoku:What?!

Siren:Oh sh*t he reads minds.

all: wtf?

Guard:hey!

all:Uh oh!

They look behind them and see guards, they keep running and gaurds are coming at them from both sides.

Kaiyu:Screw This!

Kaiyu blasts through the wall and everyone follows, he blasts a nother hole while they are halfway through the first one.

They all pass through the second hole as gaurds stumble in on the rubble and get caught because a stupid fat gaurd gets in the way.

Kaiyu:HaHaaaaaa! (He makes a face)

All of the sudden he sees a bright light form behind the fat guy and the other gaurds!

Kaiyu:Hey guys whats this?

all of the sudden eevrygaurd is blasted into oblivion, guts are evrywhere as there are no gaurds left!

????:Pitiful servents!

The Main Leader walks out and steps over the bodys lying on the rubble.He greets Kaiyu with an evil grin.

Kaiyu:eep!(he runs)

Kaiyu:Go Go Go!

????:You cant escape!!!!Muhahahahahahhaha!

They reach the other side of the blasted tunnel and appEAR TO BE IN A BIG ROOM!

Siren: The door!!!

Hizoku:Yes we finally made it!hahahhaha!

????:No you wont you f**ken Bastards!!!!

The hanger doors start to close!

Kaiyu:Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

They run and try to slide under the doors as they close but each one hits the wall like a lifeless body.

Thump,thump,thump,thwank....Owww my head!

The leader walks outside of the tunnel.......

????:Hahahahahah, it ends here, no more of you monkeys are going to jail brake anymore!!!!!Ill see to it.

Hizoku:You wont!!!!Not this Time!

Hizoku has a glare on his face as if he knows that eh has a chance.

All:Amazing...............:eek:

siren: ****!!!

AJ: what now?

siren: i left my lock pick in your cell!!!!

AJ: -_-' this is not the time to worry about that!

siren: i know... i'm just trying to convince myself that i don't want my arms ripped off by a physcopath... 'scuse me... a raging phsycopath...

kayiu: you aren't thinking what i think you're thinking are you... 'cause if you're are i'm gonna knock your brains out all over the floor!!! this is deffenitly not the time for a kamikazi attack!!!

siren:.....

kayiu: no siren... not today

siren starts to walk foreward

siren: it's a challenge... if i loose... i loose. if i don't try then i'll never reach a new level... if i die... i wasen't ment to make it...

[SIZE=1]WHOO!! Havn't been here in a while! Sorry peoples... *reads last few posts* Ok, I don't know where you peple got to bring the "big kahuna" in. Oh well, what's done is done, and I don't mind it too much, I'll build off it somehow..
[i]Hizoku looks back at the approaching Siren..[/i]

Hizoku: "Stop while you can or I'll stop you myself..."

????: "You should listen to him Siren, he's very wise.."

Siren: "You know my name..."

????: "I know all about you.."

[i]Siren stands firm for a moment and slowly backs away..[/i]

????: "Well Hizoku, it's been a while... though... I know there is someone here who has been waiting for this moment."

[i]Hizoku lowers his head into a glare..[/i]

????: "Well it's time I introduce myself. My name is Toumoku. I am the leader of this planet and of you. I am much stronger than all of you put together so if you dare to fight me, be aware that you will be killed. So, now that you know who I am, are you ready?"

"I've been ready...."

[i]Everyones attention is suddenly drawn to behind Toumoku as slightly heavy footsteps echo in the large room..[/i]

Toumoku: "Ah.. Commander. So nice for you to join us. We were just about to fight here. Now if you'll excuse u-"

Commander: "No. I will not excuse you."

Toumoku: "What do you mean?!!"

Commander: "It's time to say goodbye."

[i]The Commander places one hand out toward Toumoku..[/i]

Toumoku: "Commander!! No!! Stop this now!!!"

Commander: "I'm in charge now."

Toumoku: "nnnnnnnnnnoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

[i]The Commanders hand quickly lights up and fires a blast at Toumoku disentigrating him in an instant...[/i]

All: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[i]The Commander looks up at the prisoners...[/i]

Commander: "I'm giving you five minutes, then I'm coming after you.."

[i]Blasts hole in wall leading outside compound..[/i]

Commander: "Go."

[i]Without hesitation, they all fly off outside looking for a place to lie low...[/i][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, obviously you didn't really read the whole post.. :D
[i]Hizoku and the others fly about outside the compound looking for a place to hide...[/i]

Neil: "Woohoo!! We're free at last!!"

Hizoku: "I wouldn't get too excited here. The Commander is much stronger than Toumoku and chances are he's already looking for us."

Craig: "He said he'd start looking for us in 5 minutes! It's barely been 2!!"

Siren: "From what I saw back there, it looked like this guys not one who keeps his word."

Hizoku: "She's right."

AJ: "Is there something about him you know that we don't?"

Hizoku: "... His name's Reichou. We've had a bunch of bad run-ins, nd he hates just about everyone. That's enough said right there."

Warlock: "Doesn't sound good."

Hizoku: "It isn't... oh crap!"

Siren: "What now???"

Hizoku: "He's hot on our trail and coming fast! Let's move!!"

[i]They all kick it into high gear and blast off..[/i][/SIZE]

what you want me to post??? knowing me... i'll get in to a fight that i can't possibly win, make a total of 3 bad choices and end up getting by butt salvaged by say you!

so... should i post??? i can not get into trouble... but that's so boring...