OtakuBoards

DragonBall Exile: The Story Begins at the End

PiroMunkie

[I]As the others start to react to their predicament, Warlock is already invisible, and on the run.[/I]

Warlock: "Got to be something I can do..."

[I]Running up a small catwalk, Warlock noticed a room filled with monitors and buttons.[/I]

Warlock: "The control room...and empty too."

[I]Bursting into the room, Warlock looked around for something to help. Unknown to him, several guards had noticed the door open, and were coming to investigate...[/I]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siren advances on the commander

reichou: ohhh... i'm scared... someone save me from the girl child

siren lunges foreward but was knocked down by hizoku

hizoku: stupid.. you'll get more than your arm ripped off this time...

siren stood up

siren: then what?? we run?? like the scared rabbits we've been?

reichou: you know as much i love to hear you two fight we really don't have time...

[SIZE=1]Reichou: "Alright! There are two ways this can end! One: You surrender and we taker you back to the compound and punish you over-severely. Two: You fight us now and die."

Siren: "You forgot the third one.."

Reichou: "Oh really? And what might that be?"

Siren: "We kick your sorry butt, and get the hell outta here."

Reichou: "*bursts out laughing* You've got to be kidding. The chance of you actually winning or 1,000,000,000,000,000 to 1!"

[i]Hizoku steps forward..[/i]

Hizoku: Then we'll just have to take that chance..."

[i]Hizoku's words catch Reichou's attention.[/i]

Reichou: "Huh? So you have decided to fight me have you..? Well then so be it. And to help you guys out, you can all fight me at once!"

[i]The other warriors step forward, and the guards step up behind the commander..[/i]

Neil: "You're going to have them helping you?"

Reichou: "Them...?"

[i]Reichou flips his head back as all the guards behind him combust into nothing..[/i]

Reichou: "No need to worry about them..."

Craig: "Shall we begin...??"

Reichou: "Let's."[/SIZE]

[size=1]Neil: You will die, now! Enslaving me for 9 years, beating and torturing me! Your time has come! HA-DE-EN-SOOOO!!!!! TIMES 20!!!!!

Neil's power level doubles 20 times, and he now floats within his psychic auora.

Neil: You're gonna die now! You can't touch me.

Neil makes a side-swpe motion, and the Commander gets smacked across the entire cavern. Neil makes punching motions, and the Commander gets hit by the psychic punches, each one causing a great deal of damage. Neil's eyes go completely blue, and the Commander begins to compress.

Neil: Now you're not so high and mighty! Hizoku, if you're gonna do sumthin, do it now![/size]

[SIZE=1]Hizoku: "Fine then."

[i]Hizoku rushes at Neil tackling him out of the way as a sudden explsoion happens on the wall behind where Neil was standing..[/i]

Neil: "What'd you do [i]that[/i] for!?!!"

[i]Reichou speaks, standing in perfect condition..[/i]

Reichou: "You underestimate you, you little brat!"

[i]Suddenly, Neil flips into the air uncontrolably hitting the ground..[/i]

Kaiyu: "Crap! He [i]is[/i] strong!"

Hizoku: "His ki moves faster then the eyes can see..."

Siren: "And you didn't tell us to begin with becauuusse....?? Why?"

Hizoku: "You only truely learn things the hard way..."

Craig: "Greeaat.."

Reichou: "Are you pathetic weaklings done chatting!!!"

Hizoku: "Yes. Yes we are. But you will soon find out we are not weak."

Reichou: "Cocky little punk. Fight me!!"

Hizoku: "All right!! We attack together! Let's go!!"[/SIZE]

[size=1]Neil: And you underestimate me.... Giga Shock!

A yellow and blue beam, surrounded by yellow electricity, shoots through the Commander's shoulder!

Neil: See? PSYCHIC BLAST!

The Commander suddnely bursts through the ground, only to be slammed back down. He continues to get hammered. And slowly, the ship begins to get damaged!

Siren: Knock it off!
Neil: SILENCE!

Neil psychicly lifts Siren up, and slams her into the Commander.
A blue, white, and redish auora surrounds Neil. The Commnader slowly stands, bloody and damaged. He fires a very powerful Ki blast, only to have it slammed back in his face.

Neil: Ha! You cannot get through this psychic auora, no matter how strong you get! Just give in! Forget these worthless beings, and join us as we conquire the universe! There is nothing here for you! But out there........out there, is an universe of power and money! You can do anything, just as long as you come with us.[/size]

[SIZE=1]Reichou: "I would rather die you blithering fool!!!!"

[i]In an instant, Reichou heasl himself over and shoves his hand through Neil's chest breaking his hold on things everywhere..[/i]

Reichou: "Now you die!!"

[i]Out of nowhere, Neil is incinerated into nothing, dead, forever... he doesn't appera in the afterlife... just.... dead..[/i][/SIZE]

Sure Piro.....suuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeee...... Nothing can get through the Psychic auora. NOTHING means NOTHING. I'll let Piro think of a REAL way The Comm. can get me down, like tricking me with a image, and then knocking me out. Sumthin like that. 'Til then, I'm gonna make (yet another) board! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cross: :cross: :cross: :D :D :D

[SIZE=1][i]All the warriors begin to simultaneously attack Reichou, after a while, they break out and stand up in the air...[/i]

Reichou: "Heh heh, fools. You still have yet to see the full extent of my power!"

[i]Reichou thrusts his hands into the air, emitting thousands of ki blasts nailing each one of the warriors driving them through the cavern roof in onto the surface..[/i]

Hizoku: "Get up! Quick!"

[i]Reichou already stands in the air above the others, awaiting there next move...[/i][/SIZE]

siren kneels in the sand gripping a bloody stump of an arm

siren: god dam.n you!! i just lost this arm!!

R: oh... i'm sorry... did i hurt you??

siren: piss off!!

suddenly sirens arm regenerates

siren: *stares at it* did i know i could do that?? oh well... BRING IT ON YOU PIECE OF SH!T!!!

• 2 months later...
[SIZE=1]:p Never in a million years did I think someone would bring this back. I've almost kinda forgotten what exactly's going on.. I do remember SuperSaiyan was dead though :devil: I think I'll keep it that way for a bit longer :D But if someone could give me a quick breifing on whatexactly is going on right now I would appreciate it very much, thank you :drunk:[/SIZE]

i got a sugestion... get off your lazy *** and read!!

0_o' that diden't make sense...did it.

and i like this one... once we get it going again it'll be great!

i think i want to fight reichou and hizoku is telling me not to... and warlock is powering up a ship and everyone else is standing around

[SIZE=1]Hizoku: "Siren, if you fight him alone you [i]WON'T[/i] win!!! Just trust me on this!"

Siren: "What the hell do you care whether I live or die?!"

Hizoku: "Any other day I wouldn't really care, but this guy is far more powerful than he's latting on, and if he kills you now than we'll be more screwed than we already are."

Siren: "Ugh... fine."

[i]The entire cavern slips into darkness as the sounds of the generators shutting down echo throughout...[/i]

Hizoku: "That must have been Warlock's doing..."

[i]Reichou's evil laughter smashes through the silence...[/i]

Reichou: "The great thing is, you can't see me, but I can see you..."

Hizoku: "Siren..."

Siren: "Ya?"

Hizoku: "We're screwed unless we can get some light..."[/SIZE]

siren: your wish is my command oh mighty one

she puts her hands together and a spark of blue forms growing into a great ball

siren: dark flare!

the blast shot to the roof and exploded sending a bright blue light into the air

siren: this won't last longer than 5 mins and it'll slowly drain me if i keep it up... but... we have light

[SIZE=1]Hizoku: "Good.."

[i]Pyro looks around, but there is no sign of Reichou anywhere[/i]

Siren: "Where'd he go?"

Hizoku: "That's a good question.."

[i]Then a sudden click sound of metal hitting a solid floor strikes Hizoku and Siren's attention. The whip around and see a quick glimpse of Reichou before getting both pounded in the face knocking them both hard to the ground. Both Siren and Hizoku got up as fast as they could and faced Reichou[/i]

Reichou: "You two are so weak, I don't eve really feel like fighting you.. Whatever happened to your friends?"

[i]Hizoku looks around and can't find any of them...[/i]

Hizoku: "Good question..."

Reichou: :demon: "Well if you don't find them soon you'll both be dead!"[/SIZE]