OtakuBoards

DragonBall Exile: The Story Begins at the End

PiroMunkie

[I]Suddenly, from up above Reichou, a ball of ki is forming. The creator: Warlock.[/I]

Warlock: (This should hopefully injure him abit)

[I]Warlock released the ball of ki, which immediatly went at the nearest power source apart from Warlock: Reichou. He was only half way in looking to his left when the blast plowed into his side, sending him flying into the darkness as the edge of the cavern. Warlock began to bomb the area with ki, hoping to atleast injure him abit...[/I]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Thanks Warlock :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]The giant cloud of dust slowly rises into the air clearing the air where Siren, Hizoku, and Warlock would be able to see Reichou. There is silence for a few moments, then a dragging sound is heard. Hizoku, Warlock, and Siren sharpen their attention and gaze into the pitch black.. a soft thud is heard followed by a click, and the pattern followed itself as Reichou walked into the light, slightly damaged, and really pissed off.[/i]

Reichou: "You ***hole....!"

[i]Warlock joins Hizoku and Siren's side all facing Reichou..[/i]

Hizoku: "Welcome back.."

Warlock: "I figured you could use some help."

Siren: "This guy has to have a weak point somewhere.."

Hizoku: "Right now it's three on one, I'm not sure whether we can win this right now still or not, but we have to try now that we have slightly better odds.."

Siren: "All right.. Let's do this."[/SIZE]

[b]Sorry, sorry, sorry Piro! I'm getting ready for mosque now, and then when I'm back, it'll be 9.30. Plus I have a test tomorrow.
I'll read through the whole RPG so far (can't remember the story) tomorrow, and continue in it again :)
Sorry sorry sorry[/b]

5 minutes left til my uncle picks me up
*changes clothes*

[SIZE=1]Hizoku: "Suggestions?... No. Not really.."

Warlock: "Just attacking him at random sounds like an idea to me.."

Siren: " I don't have a problem with that."

Hizoku: "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

[i]All three either disappeared or flew at Reichou who dropped his arms in readiness for attack. Warlock appeared right in front of him and threw a punch right at him, but Reichou leant back a bit cause Warlock to completely *wiff* on his punch and Reichou threw his knee up into Warlock's stomach and swatted him aside. Siren then immediatly came from the side and Reichou stuck his hand out grabbing Siren by the face and firing a small ki blast out of that hand throwing Siren off to the side. Hizoku came from above and Reichou stepped back as Reichou powered a point blank ki blast and fired it at Hizoku. Hizoku was kncked off his feet from the blast as Reichou still maintained control of it as he drove it further int Hizoku. Suddenly, Reichou felt a stinging pain in his back and fell to his knees, but immediatly returing to a standing position.. Siren and Warlock both stnading far behind him with one hand outward smoking from their blast of ki.. Hizoku has witnessed all that had happened...[/i]

Hizoku: "What the...???"

Reichou: "I am going to destroy you all!"

Hizoku: "Of course! That's his weakness.."[/SIZE]

[b][i]AJ opens his eyes[/i]

AJ: $hit it's happeneing! I wasn't dreaming!

[i]He gets up, and stops, due to the sharp pain. His left arm is hanging by the skin[/i]

AJ: Dammit,..gotta help em,...this arm'll slow me down...

[i]And with that, he severed his own arm, ripping it off it's 'thread'[/i]

AJ: Hey guys, I'm OK! Need help?
[/b]
------------------------------
What's his weakness? :D

siren:AHHHHHH!!!

reichou: what are you doing?!?!

the beam flew and hit him in the (insert weakness here)... he doubled over and fell to his knees..siren colapesed and hizoku picked her up

hizoku: hurry lets go before he recovers... we need our full force to kill him completely...that includes neil...once where our we need to revive him

[SIZE=1]*saves topic from extinction*:D Lol, the funny part about Siren's post in that his weakness is not a specific place on his body :p
[i]The warriors blasted out of the cavern, Hizoku still carrying the almost lifeless Siren. They flew far off into some craggy area where they could take some cover...[/i]

Hizoku: "We'll lay low here for a while.."

[i]Hizoku lay Siren on the ground and placed one hand on her forehead as a light blue misty aura enveloped her body.. then faded. Hizoku took his hand away as Siren's eyes opened.[/i]

Siren: "Ugh.. where am I?"

[i]Siren looks around..[/i]

Siren: "Oh yeah.. how did I get bakc to health?"

AJ: "Obviously Hizoku has a healing power.."

Warlock: "Wait.. so.. couldn't you bring Neil back with that?"

Hizoku: "....No .. I can heal, but not revive."

Warlock: "D.amn.."

AJ: "Soo.. Hizoku.. err... do you think you could fix my arm here?"

Hizoku: "Yes I could."

AJ: "Would you?"

[i]After he said those words the space where his arm used to be was occupied by the shape of his arm in a light blue aura, but it was still not usable..[/i]

AJ: "Err.. how come I can't move it?"

Hizoku: "Being that it's your whole arm it's going to take longer to heal. And until it is completely healed you won't be able to use it. It will just remain that light blue, and as it begins to heal it will take the shape and color and wholeness of your arm again.. See?"

[i]AJ looks down at the hand where the very tips of the fingertips had become the flesh color they were before..[/i]

AJ ":wow:"

Hizoku: "Ok, we're going to need to find some shelter.."

[i]The four walk about the stone structures looking for a decent cave or something..[/i]

Warlock: "Hey. Over there.."

[i]Warlock pointed out a small hole in the side of a cliff.. The four flew over and up to it. It was just big enough for each of them to fit inside one by one. When each was inside they walked down a thin but tall corridor into a large, vast, open room.. completely black except for a small hole in the roof where the moonlight shown through and created a small patch of light in the center of the room... Suddenly footsteps were heard..[/i]

Hizoku: "One of you please tell me that's you I hear walking.."

Warlock: "No, I thought it was you.."

Siren: "Not me"

AJ: "Nope.."

[i]There is silence for a moment except for the foot steps. Then, into that small patch of light in the center, stepped an ominous figure..[/i]

Hizoku: "Sh|t..."

Reichou: "It's no use running away.."

AJ: "How'd you find us?!"

Reichou: :demon: "I have an omnipresence ability.. I'm anywhere I want to be.."

Hizoku: "Ya well you can have any ability you want, but I know your weakness..!"

[i]Reichou steps into the darkness once more[/i]

Reichou: "You can't attack me if you can't see me.."

[i]In the darkness, Warlock holds up on hand and fires a ki blast at the ceiling as it begins to crack everywhere and then crumbles and collapses in dropping debris and dust on every one.. As the thick dust cloud settles all that can be seen is a huge pile of rubble. No sign of life anywhere.. Then near the enterance to what is now a hole, a chunk of rock is lifted up and pushed to the side as a hand comes out. It knocks some more rocks out of the way, and Siren lifts herself out of the rubble and stands in the now moonlit hole (the moon is not full). Soon enough, the others arose from the debris; Warlock, Hizoku, and AJ who had had a harder time getting out with only one arm. AJ's lost arm now was healed where his fingers were their fleshy selves again, but the rest was still healing. Then, far off in the center, a huge amount of rock burst into the air and Reichou rose from the hole that was made...[/i]

Reichou: "You'll pay for that..."

Warlock: "Well it looks as though we can see you now.."

Hizoku: ".. [i]and[/i], I shall reiterate, I know your weakness.."

Reichou: "Bah!! Enough with this 'secrecy' about knowing my 'weakness'. If you know it, why don't you share it with us!?"

Hizoku: :smirk: "My pleasure. Back in the main cavern we attacked you. You delfected both Warlock and Siren with ease. I came down from above and you stepped out of the way where I landed right in front of you. So to prevent any close range attack from me you fired a ki blast into me pushing me far off. And it was at this time that you were hit by a small ki blast from both Siren and Warlock. I saw the whole thing, and you know what I noticed? I'll tell you. I noticed that while you were in control of the blast you fired at me you were locked into place-"

Reichou: "SHUT UP!!!!"

[i]Hizoku keeled over after being punched in the stomach by Reichou.. Hizoku teleported to the other side of the whole and continued talking even louder...[/i]

Hizoku: "[b]So when you were in control of this blast you were hit, and at the moment you were hit you were in control of that blast you had fired at me. So in putting two and two together, your weakness i-[/b]"

Reichou: "NO!!"

[i]Reichou appeared in front of Hizoku and fired a quick blast at him which Hizoku narrowly dodged, but he took this time to kick Reichou in the stomach knocking him back to the center of the hole..[/i]

Hizoku: "Your weakness is that you cannot defend yourself while in the control of ki."

[i]Reichou stood up completly pissed off that his one weakness has been exploited..[/i]

Hizoku: "All these years...... ever since I was a child...... and I just now figure it out."

Reichou: "You're not making it off this planet alive...!"

Hizoku: "You can't fight us all at once without having to use some ki tactics.."

Reichou: "Over my dead body."

Hizoku: "So be it."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]Hizoku, Siren, Warlock, and AJ walked into position from far off around Reichou who slowly turned in circles eyeing them all evily. Reichou already had to reisist the urge not to use his ki at this moment.. Hizoku nodded at the others as they all then charged at Reichou who was in the center, as the closed in Reichou took off into the air and the four met in the middle nearly colliding but turned upwards in time to continue their pursuit of Reichou. Reichou was able to keep well ahead of them when AJ suddenly appeared right in front of him and fired a quick ki ball into his stomach pushing him back a bit but Reichou quickly caught himself and disentigrated the ball and punched AJ right in the face knocking him far off. Siren had caught up to Reichou and attempted to tackle him from the side but Reichou stood solid and swatted Siren. Then both Warlock and Hizoku appeared in front and behind Reichou and fired blasts right at him, Reichou was forced to put up a shield since he didnt have enough time to react any other way. Then from below a beam of ki shot up and engulfed Reichou then faded. Leaving Reichou slightly toasted and AJ down below, who had fired the beam out of his one arm. By now AJ's other arm was healde to the hand.. he still has the rest of the arm to go. Siren appears not far away from the side of Reichou..[/i]

Siren: "I knew you wouldn't last long.."

Reichou: "This fight had yet to begin.." :flaming:

[i]Reichou erupted in a quick shot of power releasing a huge shockwave of ki, too strong for any of the fighters to get through and take advantage of his weakness. This shockwave was actually his power up, he was now only at a fourth of his true power..[/i]

Reichou: "Let us continue..."[/SIZE]

siren: very well...

she launched at him faking up then slideing right...she got a blast of ki off but he doged it

siren: some help?!

reichou: none for you child...

he punched her in the solar plexis(sp?) and she hurled downwards doubled up...she managed to throw a hand out to stop herself from slaming into the groundbut her momuntum forced her to roll

[b][i]From behind charged AJ, his ok-arm in front, in a 'V' defence position.
As he neared Raichu* (lol), Raichu* turned around, ready to punch, but AJ swerved upwards suddenly, right before the punch connected.
As Raichu was bringing his fist back, Warlock, and Hizi* both double-team punched him, right on the kisser, sending him backwards...[/i]

AJ: ya like that? Huh? Punk?

[i]tbc...[/i]

*I'm too lazy to learn how to spell Raihofhe and Hizoku(?) properly, will learn by my next post :)[/b]

And oh, what's this? Is AJ getting a little to confident in the fight against Raichu*?

[SIZE=1][i]Hizoku sped up behind Reichou but he heard him coming and spun in a roundhouse catching Hizoku right in the cheek and sent him flying off into the rubble. Then from behind Reichou a blast hit him in the back and exploded on contact The smoke settled and Reichou had a ki sheild up to protect him from the blast. Siren took this oppotunity and broke through the sheild as it only protected against ki, people coudl still pass through and shoved a ki ball right in his face knocking him back down onto the rubble where he then dropped the sheild. Right as he did this AJ came thundering from a punched and planted his one fist right in Reichou's stomach and attempted a zanzoken (fast dodge, disappear, call it what you like) but Reichou beat him to the punch, literally and sent AJ far off. AJ's arm is now up to half the forearm. AJ got up slowly and looked at Siren and Warlock who all nodded to each other and fired a huge blast of their own all at Reichou. Reichou powered up quickly to deflect the blasts, then a hand came up from the rubble beneath Reichou and grabbed him by the ankles and pulled him deep under. Hizoku shot up from the rubble into the air and unleashed a barrage of ki blasts into the hole where he had pulled Reichou down as they all exploded and released a flaming hell from the hole and Hizoku stopped firing..[/i]

Hizoku: "You people should probably get up here.. he's going to be as mad as a hornet.."

[i]The rubble below the others began to bulge as they then took Hizoku's advice and lifted themselves into the air. Beams of energy peirced through the cracks in the rubble as the energy then just exploded into the air incinerating the the rocks and dust above it. Hizoku, Warlock, AJ, and Siren blocked all the they could but were unable to block all of it. The energy died down and left the four warriors slightly charred and somewhat weaker. But still strong and all. The heavy smoke cloud in the hole began to dissipate and they could see Reichou below ever-so-vaguely. But as the could thinned out they could see him better. Some of his armor had shed revealing his bulging muscles which made up for the armor loss and his body was radiating with uncontrolled energy.. Reichou is now at 3/4 his full power...[/i][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]From deep in the now emptied hole, Reichou rises high into the air until he is level with the others. His teeth gritted together, really pissed off..[/i]

Reichou: "You are all going to die at my hands.."

Hizoku: "You said that when you first fought us and we're still alive."

[i]Hizoku then found himself back face-down in the hole...[/i]

Hizoku: "This might be harder than I had anticipated.."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I was just about to save this a while ago, but then I had to go eat dinner :p
[i]Warlock, Siren, Hizoku, and AJ circled the enraged and powered up Reichou from a far distance so as to have better and quicker reaction time. Reichou stood in the air with a thunderously calm vibe coming off of him..[/i]

Hizoku: "This is [i]truely[/i] going to be much harder.."

AJ: "But we know his weakness?"

Hizoku: "Ya but any usage of ki he uses may be too strong for us to get through to hit him.."

AJ: "I see your point.."

Hizoku: "So I want no holding back here. Give him all you got!"
AJ's arm is almost healed..[/SIZE]

Warlock: Righto.

[I]Flickering for a second, Warlock turned invisible. As the others were about to attack, Warlock appeared from behind Reichou, and released a large beam of ki, which sent Reichou forward, where he was immediatley attacked by the others. As the others fought, Warlock stayed in the shadows, getting ready to do something...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]In the midst of being attacked by Hizoku, Siren, and AJ; Reichou holds his own quite easily. He grabs AJ by the face, kicking him off afar. Siren is knocked in the stomch as she falls to the ground. Hizoku then finds Reichou's fist in his face as he tumbles back into the air. Reichou charges Hizoku and Siren who had gathered in the same area and tackles them driving them further and further back until finally smashing them both into a mountain wall. Reichou unexpectedly feels a sudden burning sensation in his back, he turns around quickly and sees AJ stand with one hand out toards him.. both arms now healed.[/i][/color][/size]