DragonBall Exile: The Story Begins at the End

PiroMunkie

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry... stupid (censored)slow pc!!!!!! *blasts it into oblivion*

``````````````````

siren: some day i'm gonna regreat this!!!

she stops turns around and fires... but the commander is gone...

siren: where did he go??

neil: let's not wait to find out shall we? i think i see cavernes over there...

siren: darn... i was looking foreward to getting my *** wupped...

[size=1]Neil: C'mon, we need to go!
Kaiyu: Yeah.....those caves over there?
Mike: Yup.
Craig: We should be able to hide there for a while, until they get out those energy detectors out.
Neil: No, hey can't use those in caves...
Siren: Why not?

Siren looks about wondering where he is.

the others hide and cloak themselves,burrow under a hole and wait.

Siren:Oh man what have i dont?(turns around and notices that everyone is gone.)Oh ****!!!!then all the sudden she cacthes the commander in the back of her eye.

he fires a blast, siren trys to dodge and the blast explodes in her path as she screams.

all:ahhuhhhhhhh........

Commander:hahahahah!!!!

the smoke clears as siren is found with an arm blown off as it bleeds massivley.

kaiyu:(noooo)

commander:muahahah!! i will destroy you all one my one!!!

Siren:N....n...n.....o...noooo...NOOOOOOO!!!!

She extends her 1 arm and charges up for a blast!!!

as she charges up her blast fires and she dissapears, hizoku must have grabbed her while she blasted.........

**** my moms here,g2g

[size=1]Neil: Hang on, Siren......You'll be fine...

*Neil's eyes glow the familier blue, and Siren's arm suddenly bursts from it's original place.*

Neil: Now...

*All the warriors disappear, and relocate in a cave, somewhere else on the planet.*

Neil: OK, everything'll be alright now. *Neil's eyes go back to black.*
Hizoku: What was that?
Neil: Psychic abilities. You're not the only one...
Hizoku: You could have done that earlier!
Neil: No, it's too dangerious...
AJ: Well, I'm glad we got....away...

*AJ, Siren, Kaiyu, Forte, Andrew, and Craig fall asleep, leaving Neil, Warlock and Hizoku to discuss what has happened to them*
Neil: I was put here as an infant...How about you two?[/size]

[SIZE=1]Hizoku: "Me...??? I came here voluntarily.."

Neil: "Whaa?? Why?! You could be free right now!"

Hizoku: "It's an old score that needs to be settled."

Warlock: "You never told us where you were from..."

Hizoku: "I'll tell you that later. My origin is of no importance right now."

[i]Hizoku looks back at the others who are sleeping somewhat..[/i]

Hizoku: "They really shouldn't be sleeping right now, Reichou's probably heading straight for us about now."

Neil: "He dosn't give up does he?"

Hizoku: "Never."

Warlock: "You speak of this guy like he's immortal.."

Hizoku: "... He might as well be..."

:eek: :eek:[/SIZE]

*sigh* We escaped the compound, the Commander blew off Siren's arm, I healed her, teleported us to a secret and distant cave, somewhere else on the prison planet, through ma Psychic powers and all. And we're all(you, Piro((Hizoku)) and I) conversing about how and when we got captured, yada-yada

[b]
[i]AJ gets up and yells like mad...bad dream[/i]

AJ: Get the f*ck off me! ARGH! I won't let you get to my Mom, you b*stards! DIE!

[i]He snaps out of it, and realises it was a dream[/i]

AJ: Where am I? Where are we? Are we all here?

[i]Siren turns her face around to answer[/i]

Siren: Yes...

[i]Carries on walking out of the cave in search of food[/i]

[color=red]Siren,...you not the bad gal or anything,...but I wanna have a grudge against someone...how about you?:rolleyes: :laugh:
Your choice.. :toothy: :blush: :cross: [/color][/b]

[SIZE=4]FOOD!!!!!!:)[/SIZE]
They eat food till there hearts content until they are full.

Kaiyu:Awwww Im stuffed! We better get going to the Space Station landing Zone! There we can get off this place.

Hizoku:No Not yet! Not far from here there is a guru who can increase all of our strengths! Since we are not in the compound anymore are power levels no longer have to be kept stable at 1000. If we fight outside of the compund, we get stronger, and there is no telling how much stronger we will get from the guru! He might even beable to heal your arm siren!

Siren:Yes! Thats.....Ouch!....good to know.

Kaiyu:So this place is on the way right?

Hizoku:Yes I am pretty sure.

All:Lets Go!!!!!!!

[size=1]OOC: Siren's arm is completely healed! DOY!
----------------------
Neil: Wait...We can't go now.
Siren: What?! Why not!

*Neil sits looking out of the cave. He reaches out, and points*

Neil: That's why......They're searching for us out there. They bez pretty far away, but none-the-less. You all know as well as I do they have long-range weapons...
Siren+Kaiyu+AJ+Craig+Forte+Andrew+Warlock+Hizoku(WHEW, that's a lot!): ....................................
Neil:.............................
Andrew: So what do we do?
Hizoku: We wait until night. They can't use their energy detectors out in the open desert, because there is too much Ki out in the open. They can only use them in the scattered compounds around this palnet.
Neil: That's pretty acurate. And right.
Siren: So, why can't you just use that teleportation thing again, Neil?
Neil: Because it's dangerious. I could end up taking us into the center of a sun. It's pretty hard to control, but I've gotten better with it. As a child, I had VERY little control, but I've gotten better over the past few years. About a 350% increase in control, but I'm still a little shakey.[/size]

siren: darn... but we can't stay cooped up in here!!! i'll go nuts!!

AJ: you mean more than you are already??

siren: ohhhh... you think your so smart... just wait till i can freely use ki again... then we'll see

hizoku: no fighting... and absolutely no raising powerlevels or ki... understand??

siren: sir! yes sir! *sticks her tounge out at his turned back*

hizoku: *without turning around* we could do without the childish behavior as well

siren: fine... :demon: but can't we just leave as town ppl or guards??

[SIZE=1]*Ahem*The planet we're on is deserted, the compound is the only thing holding life, there is no guru anywhere on the planet. Good idea, but no, sorry. Oh, and it's not that they just repressed your power from gorwing over 1,000; it's that they STOPPED it completely from growing over 1,000, just a little FYI i thought I'd clarify. Sorry for the confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hizoku: ".... There's a place on this planet, where I know we can make our escape..."

All: "Where!!?!?"

Hizoku: "I don't know.. it's been a loong time since I was last there.."

Warlock: "Well, the daylight's gone.. should we go now?"

Hizoku: *shakes head* "We could have left earlier during the daylight, we still have the same risk of being caught.."

Neil: "Ok.. we were held captive there for a long time and they can't work quite as well at night.."

Hizoku: "You really think so??? Well I'll tell you this. Everything they told you in there, everything you over heard about their limitations.. it's a lie!! Ok?!! It is a lie! They just said those things within earshot of you people to make you [i]think[/i] they were weaker than they seemed."

Siren: "What?!?!?!!! I'll kill 'em!!!"

Hizoku: "Hya, I like to see [i]that[/i] happen."

Craig: "You really think we can't beat don't you?"

Hizoku: "There's a small chance, and it's a chance I'm more than willing to take. I'm just waiting here for the rest of you people, are you willing to risk your lives for the small window of opportunity we may not even get. If we go out there, there about a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000 chance we'll come out alive. And I can garuntee, if we [i]do[/i] getout of here.. none of us will get out unscathed."

[i]After some thoguht, the rest agree...[/i]

Hizoku: "Good. Keep quiet, keep together, keep your power supressed, and let's go."

[i]Hizoku gets up and walks out of the small shelter as the others eventually follow..[/i][/SIZE]

[I]Warlock walks up alongside Hizoku, looking around in the dark, and able to see everything as clearly as if it was daytime.[/I]

Warlock: "...So, what exactly is this place?"

Hizoku: "You'll see. But I'm still abit unsure about where it is."

Warlock: "If you know what it looks like, I should be able to see it."

Hizoku: "Can you see in the dark?"

Warlock: "You got that right..."

[SIZE=1]Hizoku: "It's gonna look like a big hole in the ground... thoguh by now, the winds of this planet have probably filled the hole with dust and sand.."

Warlock: "Hrmm.."

Siren: "Whatever happened to that Reichou Commander guy???"

[i]Hizoku stops..[/i]

Hizoku: "That's a good question... he surely would have found us by now.. the compound's only a few miles that way..*points left*"

AJ: "So what are we gonna do?"

Hizoku: "Keep looking for our escape.."

[i]Continues walking...[/i]

Neil: "What if we run into the Commander.."

Hizoku: "We have one of two choices: fight him and most likely die, or run for it.."

Craig: "How strong [i]is[/i] this guy...???"

Hizoku: "I don't know.. it's been years upon years since I last fought him.."

Kaiyu: "Where are we gonna go if we make it off this planet?"

Hizoku: "I know a place."

Others: "....."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][i]Hizoku looks around and notices Warlock is gone..[/i]

Hizoku: "Hey.. where'd Warlock go?"

Kaiyu: "Er.. I don't know.."

[i]Hizoku looks around, suddenly he sees a hand burst from the sand.. he walks over grabs it and pulls Warlock out of the ground..[/i]

Hizoku: "I think you found it.."

[i]Hizoku jumps into the night sky and quickly looks around searching for any other life forms that may be around.. then, looking back down where he pulled Warlock out, he places his hands downward as the wind begins to pick up blowing the sand around. Sure enough.. they uncovered a huge hole in the ground..[/i]

Siren: "[i]This[/i] is our escape?!?!... A hole!?!?!?"

[i]Hizoku touches down beside the hole..[/i]

Hizoku: "It's what's inside the hole that matters.."

[i]Without saying anything else, Hixoku drops down the hole as others follow.. after a few seconds then finally land..[/i]

Neil: "What the..??? I can't see a thing!"

Hizoku: "Well if I had a light source.."

[i]Suddenly the whole place fills with lighting uncovering a medium sized ship... and the few hundred guards, led by the Commander..[/i]

Reichou: "So nice of you to join us, Hizoku.."

Hizoku: "Crap.."[/SIZE]