OtakuBoards

Fav. Mask?

Break

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]bunny mask
stone mask
goron mask (for rolling with unlimited magic) [/B][/QUOTE]

Goron Mask? Ok, call me dumb, but I've never heard of [i]that[/i] mask. What does it look like? :rolleyes:

[color=indigo]Wow... really old thread...

You've never heard of the Goron Mask!?! It's one of the four transformation masks that you get in the game. There's the Deku Mask, Goron Mask, Zora Mask, and Fierce Deity's Mask. Each of which transforms you into a Deku Scrub, Goron, Zora, and Fierce Deity, respectively.

Link wearing the Goron Mask:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Wow... really old thread...

You've never heard of the Goron Mask!?! It's one of the four transformation masks that you get in the game. There's the Deku Mask, Goron Mask, Zora Mask, and Fierce Deity's Mask. Each of which transforms you into a Deku Scrub, Goron, Zora, and Fierce Deity, respectively.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... about the Fierce Diety's mask.... I distinctly remember a stone statue saying that it has the power of all the other masks combined or summit... and it just makes you turn into that fierce diety guy... what's goin on with that? or does it just mean that you need all the other masks first?

[color=indigo]To get the Fierce Deity's Mask, you have to have gotten all 20 Happy Masks. When you're in the Moon, you have to complete all four Moon Dungeons. When you talk to one of the four kids running around the edge of the area, (the ones wearing the Odolwa, Goht, Gyorg, and TwinMold masks) you can give up some of your Happy Masks to enter one of the four Moon Dungeons. When you get to the end of a Moon Dungeon, you have to give up more of your Happy Masks. If you complete all four Moon Dungeons, you'll have given up all 20 of your Happy Masks. Then, go and talk to the child sitting under the tree, wearing Majora's Mask, and he'll give you the Fierce Deity's Mask.

It's the best mask in the game... When you're in a boss room... Because you can only use it in boss rooms...

What it does, is, transforms you into the Fierce Deity: A warrior, with a REALLY big sword... And the sword shoots magic beams when you swing it (if you have some magic).

With it, beating Majora and the other bosses is easy. Just stand back and shoot... But make sure you have some Blue/Green Potion, or Chateau Romani. Those beams suck down the magic pretty quickly.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]My all time fav mask is the diety mask link looks so cool when he has that on to bad you can't wear it every where.:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Dry your eyes, there is a way to wear the Fierce Diety's mask outside of boss battles. I could tell you exactly how to do it, but I'd have to go through 5000 issues of Nintendo Power, so i'll just go by memory.

You need to have the Fierce Diety's mask before you can attempt this.

You have to be on the third day, and go to the place where you get the couples mask. Meet up with Kafei at the buglar's hide out, and hide behind the rock with him. Before you go in, make sure you your wearing the bunny hood. When you are inside the hide out, and you are controlling Kafei to do the puzzle with the blocks, press start and change the mask you are wearing from the bunny hood to the Fierce Diety's mask. The game will have no choice but to switch from the one mask to the other.

I'm not sure if you have to finish the couples mask routine, or if you just have to warp to the first day, but you will be able to be in the Fierce Diety's form in some places in Termina.

If this trick dosn't work for you, then I'm sorry. I'll try to find the issue of Nintendo Power in wich this trick is printed, and confirm my information.

:D