OtakuBoards

Fav. Mask?

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I wanna make the cool Zora Mask in real life. That'd be awesome. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, there are Zora masks in real life! If you look in volume 140 of Nintendo Power, in the Players Poll Contest, 2nd prize was either a Deku or a Zora mask. 1st prize was a Zora guitar that actually looks like the one in the game.

My favorite mask is the Blast Mask! I love blowing myself up!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

Actually, there are Zora masks in real life! If you look in volume 140 of Nintendo Power, in the Players Poll Contest, 2nd prize was either a Deku or a Zora mask. 1st prize was a Zora guitar that actually looks like the one in the game.

My favorite mask is the Blast Mask! I love blowing myself up! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha.....the Blast Mask..........that gives me old memories of the game.............

AND I NEED THAT MAG!!!!! Where'd you get it?

I got from my 3 year subscription! :p If you want to get it, they should have it on their online store, or you could pick up the latest issue. In each one there's a card for ordering player's guides and back issues.

Yep, I just checked and they have it on their online store at [url]store.nintendo.com[/url]

i love the fierce diety only cause link looks so gosh darn cool in it..
but otherwise it's a cheat mask

but the blast mask is great for fun

bunny mask is the most practical due to the burst in speed

and zora for sleek zora fighting capabilities
eheh

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry i trelly hate cussing in the zelda forum :) FF sure but not my zelda...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
Well i thought i posted on here before, but it doesn't show it? So i like the ...
1- Fierce Deity's mask, really cool looking, and strong.
2- Bomb mask, save a bundle on bombs.
3- Goronmask, love rolling and making getting money. fun fun fun

Yeah, but you have to get every other mask. I thought it would be harder. But to my surprise it wasn't all that hard to find all the mask. Although i did it so long ago i don't eve rememeber where you get it. It was almost as hard as finding the 15 faries. That was hard, really hard on the last one.

let's see...(in no order)
Bremen's mask--cool for getting that pesky dog to stop barking at you
Goron mask-Cool for scaring that pesky dog
Zora mask-Just play awesome
Fierce Deity--Coolies. Can you believe I busted my butt to get all the other masks, then I'm down to the last kid to talk to, and I talk to the [i]friggin' Majora!?![/i] Sheesh, after I beat Majora, I had to do that part all over again, so I could get it. >_<

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B] Sheesh, after I beat Majora, I had to do that part all over again, so I could get it. >_< [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I have a nice tip for that. After you get all of the mask, use a game shark to make it stay on your list of mask. I did that, and i beat the first boss's (jungle one) arse. It wasn't even fun how fast i beat him. Just Z-Target and shoot the blue disk at him. I opened a can of woops arse on him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Fierce Deity--Coolies. Can you believe I busted my butt to get all the other masks, then I'm down to the last kid to talk to, and I talk to the [i]friggin' Majora!?![/i] Sheesh, after I beat Majora, I had to do that part all over again, so I could get it. >_< [/B][/QUOTE]
I thought that after you did the four Moon Dungeons and had given all your masks away, you talked to the kid wearing the Majora mask and he'd give it to you.

[SIZE=1]Well... I am still on the Goron dungeon... 'tis hard... much hard.

kizu, that sounds cool, so you use the GameShark to keep all your masks when the game starts again and then you can fight ANY boss and beat it easily... useful :D [/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]lol, that would p me off. which kid did u miss ginnylyn?

offtopic i just gotta :shifty: :flasher: :bellylaug [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=chocolate]Let's see, I talked to all the kids that were running around (I think they only showed one kid running around and one kid sitting under the tree?). Well, I was getting really bored really fast (this game had been [i]killing[/i] my "hero" skills), and didn't really look for the fourth. Instead, I wondered about the kid under the tree, talked to him, then...:wow: >_<'

*covers younger kids' eyes from k9* :purplelaugh: *[/COLOR]