DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]i dunno if this is a trademark but its my dream to get on MTV's JackAss[/color][/b][/size]
Anna Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]i dunno if this is a trademark but its my dream to get on MTV's JackAss[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] good for you. heh, j/k :D I've only seen it once....... interesting... lol
Fall Posted October 29, 2001 Author Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]i dunno if this is a trademark but its my dream to get on MTV's JackAss[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Now what exactly is MTV's JackAss? Is it aired in Australia yet?
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Now what exactly is MTV's JackAss? Is it aired in Australia yet? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Its a show where they do stupid... idiotic... crazy things... and MTV airs it for 30 minutes... Thats my dream... yea...[/color][/b][/size]
Sephiroth Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I saw that in your signature, and I must admit that it confused the heck out of me...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] confuses the heck outta me too, I don't even know what it means....
Sara Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] confuses the heck outta me too, I don't even know what it means.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well, as long as we're both confused, I guess it's alright. ::wanders off::[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Well... I'm known for my wheezing abilities in gym class... You know, *cough cough*, *wheez wheez*, *callapse*.... A lot of people also think I'm one crazy son of a bracheosaurous. I jump off tall things a lot. I run into stuff, I run up walls... A lot of people are afraid of me too, for the reason they think I'm crazy... If they knew me better, they'd know to be more afraid of a carpet then me. I guess my most... trademarky quality is that I tell a lot of people to "Beware the Nerds". :mrt: (that don't count)
BabyGirl Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] I guess my most... trademarky quality is that I tell a lot of people to "Beware the Nerds". [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hehe, N-man! You've arisen from the depts to pay us a visit...:excited:[/color]
Nerdsy Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hehe, N-man! You've arisen from the depts to pay us a visit...:excited:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha... It wasn't easy, I'm halfway dead from Conditioning for wrestling...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Its a show where they do stupid... idiotic... crazy things... and MTV airs it for 30 minutes... Thats my dream... yea...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] did you see the one where the guy got into the port-a-potty & got someone to flip it upside down while he was still inside? i have a trademark... i go around singing to myself & talking to myself. people give me wierd looks. what? i'm just answering the voices in my head...
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] did you see the one where the guy got into the port-a-potty & got someone to flip it upside down while he was still inside?[/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]haha that was more disgusting than funny :p :p :drunk: i have pretty much seen em all... Johnny Knoxville is my childhood hero :cross: :cross: I wanna be on that show so goddamn bad....[/color][/size][/b]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 so what would you do on the show? like, what would be your stunt? or do i even wanna know...
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]so what would you do on the show? like, what would be your stunt? or do i even wanna know... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]I'd do whatever crazy stuff they want me to do.... SO IF ANYONE FROM MTV's JACKASS IS IN THE HOUSE, I WANT A JOB ON YOUR SHOW!!!![/color][/b][/size]
Sara Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]I guess my most... trademarky quality is that I tell a lot of people to "Beware the Nerds".[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Heh, yeah. "Leader and only member of the Nerd Squad." Didn't you used to have that in your sig?[/SIZE]
Ryanmc225 Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Im known for bein a retard:laugh: :laugh: :drunk: :drunk: its fun bein stupid
Fall Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 I see................. Oh well, you're not the only one.......I'm a bit of a retard at my school too........well so everyone thinks, stupid farts :(
Ryanmc225 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Its fun bein stupid everyone notices you :D :D But somes times they take it way over board it ticks me of!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: oh well its all worth it
Ryanmc225 Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 u know whats fun? runnin towards someone wit one of those STUPID rollin bookbags,then pretend to trip over it and when u fall.... get up, say sorry, then throw the bookbag as far as u can down the hallway!:demon: :naughty: :devil: It is so much fun!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest Akito Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 My trademark, lets see, here is my new trademark i'm leavin behind, it's a pic, take a look at it! It's not gonna be on all my posts, only, like the very important ones.
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Hmmm. . for forums, I usually put *shuts up* at the end. . why? well, one forum I used to visit, an ingame friend would reply to my posts with 'Hey Noryko, shut up' Well, I took him seriously, and WOULD =P just in fun, but it became a trademark of sorts for me. My 'Evil People Suck!! >_<' was done because my account in Everquest was hacked, and my characters stripped and deleted. . . so. . . anyone who would do that is evil, and they suck. . Evil + People that suck = Evil People Suck!! >_< In Everquest one day, I was running with a guildie, and he told me (private channel if you will) - Penzoil! - I was like What?! and he started laughing, so when I would log in or out of the game, I would say Penzoil! No one in the guild knew what it was besides me and the other guy, and we laughed at each other about it. Hmmm. . . what else is there? . . ./shrug - I am known for this bright yellow fleece pullover jacked that I wear, people either call me Big Bird, or Chiquita Banana, or even Solar Flair (ok, not sure what the whole Solar Flair thing was, but I liked it, and even used it as a signature for a while =P) Can't think of anything more atm, so I will just *waits for everyone to look at him* . . . *shuts up*
Mike Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 well, i have: MJM-Michael James Molitor(my full and real name!) I draw things on my homework. in almost every drawing of some dude i give him dreadlocks and long hair. i like to put 87 on EVERYTHING, just look at my neopets :eek: i think that's all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now