Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Princess Nadia [/i]
[B][B][COLOR=darkblue]Sometimes I'll type in 1337

Heres my name for example in 1337:

/]r7/\!c122 /\!/-\d3/-\[/Color][/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I had to squint and think really hard about that...far too advanced for me :cross: [/color]
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I had to squint and think really hard about that...far too advanced for me :cross: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=darkblue]
lol, yes it takes a while to get used to....oh I also say stuff like w00t(means to express great excitment)and r0x0rs(like for example DBZ r0x0rs!)[/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I had to squint and think really hard about that...far too advanced for me :cross: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*looks up from staring at that word*

Well i still dont know what it says...

*looks back down and concentrates really hard*

Too advanced for a Texan....


:drunk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Princess Nadia [/i]
[B][B][COLOR=darkblue]Ok guys...if you can guess what 1337 stands for then I'll teach you how to use it.....[/COLOR] [/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

leet. there. i spoiled it. & there's already a lesson around here somewhere...
Posted
I like to yell things at random or during the middle of conversations. People say Im the 'walking dead girl' or 'living dead girl' because I walk "like somebody just died". I guess I my trademark is the one finger salute.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

leet. there. i spoiled it. & there's already a lesson around here somewhere... [/B][/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=darkblue]Nope, not even close! :D[/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]my trademark....

I AM NEO GERMAN HORSE!!!!

heh, first time I said it on the boards though.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I saw that in your signature, and I must admit that it confused the heck out of me...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]



I say Dayum jus like John Wayne would....


Daaaayyyuuuuumm...... like that.... lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey man.....I sometimes do that too. Whenever something doesn't go right in one of my videogames, I always say that..........................for some unknown reason.....I just say it..................
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Hey man.....I sometimes do that too. Whenever something doesn't go right in one of my videogames, I always say that..........................for some unknown reason.....I just say it.................. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Like in 4th period...

Everyone is doing their work... and the sound of a pen falling and hitting the floor is heard...

then a long.... ddddaaayyyyyummmm.... comes next...

:therock: [/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Like in 4th period...

Everyone is doing their work... and the sound of a pen falling and hitting the floor is heard...

then a long.... ddddaaayyyyyummmm.... comes next...

:therock: [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe........yeah, I know what you mean.....
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Let me see If I can actually draw it on my computer...


__________
. .
__________

Hehehe my sister calls him Mr.Indifferent. Very weird indeed.


AAAAAH it won't show correctly! Imagine the two dots in the center of the two lines. Like eyeballs
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]Let me see If I can actually draw it on my computer...


__________
. .
__________

Hehehe my sister calls him Mr.Indifferent. Very weird indeed.


AAAAAH it won't show correctly! Imagine the two dots in the center of the two lines. Like eyeballs [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey man.Thats a cool trademark you got there.And yeah, I saw what you meant by it not turning out correctly, I saw how it was supposed to look when I quoted you but.

........Lets me see if I can draw my smiley here.....

\\\\\\
{==}

Hey man, it turned out alright!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Princess Nadia [/i]
[B]

[B][COLOR=darkblue]Nope, not even close! :D[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, that makes no sense. it was in the leet language, i could tell exactly what you were saying. & you spell it the same way. just tell me what you meant by "1337" or whatever, so i won't drive myself crazy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

you are a dancing dead person? :) [/B][/QUOTE]


Erm.... lol....

[quote]Nope, not even close![/quote]

isnt that... Eleet.... erm... i dunno...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]



isnt that... Eleet.... erm... i dunno... [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno....., I always thought it was Leet
17 15 L337 1 73LL J00, L337
Posted
errrm..., that didn't turn out right did it........I didn't do the L's right........., hang on, I'll try again.......

|7 |5 1337 | 7311 J00, 1337!

That's it!
Posted
[b]
1. 1337 is L33T, or Leet, aka Elite ;)
! 5p34k 1337 700. ! o\/\/|\|2 j00 O.o;

2. My cousin says Dayum too :D

3. NEO GERMAN HORSE? THe hell?

4. I kinda draw these weird really small DBZ comics on the back of every worksheet I'm given...so small the peeps have no faces :D

5. I guess >_< counts,...

6. DOIK! too...

7. My halo :devil: :angel: [/b]
Posted
Trademark?! wtf..... I have nooooo idea....

Ooooooooooooh, I know. I can fall dead asleep in one minute flat, sometimes it doesn't even take that long. Ask anyone in any of classes (erm, heh, like you would or could....:rolleyes: :cross: :sleep: ) I'm quite loud, kind of a smart arse when I wanna be,......... bah, I don't know! leave me alone.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Trademark?! wtf..... I have nooooo idea....

Ooooooooooooh, I know. I can fall dead asleep in one minute flat, sometimes it doesn't even take that long. Ask anyone in any of classes (erm, heh, like you would or could....:rolleyes: :cross: :sleep: ) I'm quite loud, kind of a smart arse when I wanna be,......... bah, I don't know! leave me alone. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah! Who asked you anyway........hmmmm?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]BAH! who cares?! BAH! :butthead: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmm......lets see, shall we? ...................Ah, I don't think anyone cares...........I'm hopeless.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Ah, I don't think anyone cares...........I'm hopeless..... [/B][/QUOTE]

:drunk: :demon: :naughty: :therock: :cool: :laugh: :cross: :sleep:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...