Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who do you turn to for Dragonball?


Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
who do you turn to for dragonball-z-gt info? you know, from the boards, I think that safer, transtic and altron are the most knowledgable, I know a lot but I ain´t seen the series since I can remember :bawl:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]That Sephiroth bird has been helpful when I've asked questions :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

errr you know sephiroth is a guy?
Posted
I never really need info on the show. I know everything I could ever want to know about it, wow that sounded really overconfident. :naughty:

Anyway, I would suggest maybe Sepiroth for DBZ info.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]That Sephiroth bird has been helpful when I've asked questions :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

ahem, I am no bird, I assure you, I am 100% male, and for those that don´t know, I am safer, thats what the older members call me since I used to be safer sephiroth on v2....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

ahem, I am no bird, I assure you, I am 100% male, and for those that don´t know, I am safer, thats what the older members call me since I used to be safer sephiroth on v2.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue][B]Why did you have to say this...this wasn't necessary...[/B] Actually I'm kidding...it's good to tell ppl the truth...Any ways back to the subject at hand.. Altron, Transtic Nerve, and yes you too Seph...are good on the subject of DBZ..but I think everyone here has good insight to it(Depending on what they've seen) so just ask everyone..That way you'll be able to see for yourself.[/COLOR]
Posted
I dont really need info since Ii either see what I need ever so often n this board I really dont need info. But when I do I would usually get it from Lady Macaidoth(Spelling) or Sephiroth, and Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]Well from now on I'm calling you a bird. Why would you have a girly picture as your avatar? Unless you WANT to be a bird...:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

thats a pic of tifa he drew i think....

he's proud of it and usin it as a avatar....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]Well from now on I'm calling you a bird. Why would you have a girly picture as your avatar? Unless you WANT to be a bird...:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

I drew the picture of tifa, my avatar, she is my fave character, so why think I´m a chick....
Posted
I hear that Forte knows everything, but he is wrong alot, or just agrees with Altron, Sephiroth, and Transtic Nerve to cover his butt. I just ask and i usually get an answer, but if i have trouble believing somebody, then i ask one of the 3 that i mentioned.
Posted
well u can ask me 2 ^^
coz I saw all db/z/gt about 10 times
n I used 2 spend all my time on internet just in db/z/gt sites^^
ask me anything an I give 99% that I'll answer^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]

whats colour are my boxers?

you did say [i]anything[/i]

:p :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

I mean anythin DB/Z/GT related^^
Posted
its pretty weird i thought safer or sephiroth w/e hes calling himself
i htought he had feminie traits
Wait ur a male right?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...