OtakuBoards

Ideas That Should Never Be Translated Into Video Games

Charles

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2]Yes, there are some video games that could make- not just a video gamer but- anybody cringe! Like those pathetic Barbie rescue missions, and that Hilary Duff game that loads onto your computer when you go onto "Disney.com". So you can do what? It turns out you play it by painting her nails, putting together different [I]fashions[/I], and placing her in a beach. Now, my question is, how could you spend hours and hours on making a game that is completely made up of giving someone a make-over!!!!!???!! That's ludacrious! Absolutaly insane I say!!!
But what would be really bad, (even though I'd buy it just for the fun of it) would be to make an entire game in the view of a potato!!!^_^, lol!
I mean come-on! They can jump, kill, blow-up people, and have alot of action attached to them!.....Not. they do about nothing. just like a person does when they've got nothing to do. They go and become a potato. It's pathetic. But what can I say? We're only human....I guess.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]:beer:

This game will revolutionize the gaming worlds as we knows it the idea of this games it to wrestling, but not any kind of wrestling in this game you use Rapper's like DMX, Redman, and Method Man and much more like Scareface. You start out as like some loser guy who comes to fight for a friend so he won't get beat up then you work your way as you get a woman to be your manager until you fight the boss of this underground fight ring association.

Oh! you say tat ideas already been done you say its called Def Jam Vendetta and its multi console and costs about 26.50$. I did not know that dumb idea for a video game whats next they make a Aquaman game with the worst graphics ever you say they already did that one too.

I have a good idea for a good video game. Jay and Silent Bob- The Video Game, Each level would have five objectives but you only have to complete three,You are able to pull fighting moves against people, There would be two characters to start off with, Jay and Silent Bob, and by Suzanne the Orangutan, Justice, Brent, Brodie Lee.... The list could go on and on and it would be incredibly cool.

Take this idea for a level- Jay or Silent Bob are running down a crowded street in LA in search of Mirimax Studios. Objective number 1 is be discover where Mirimax is, No 2 is Find where the local drug rings are, 3 is gather all the Blunts in the level, Find a way into Mirimax and last (Probarly for fun) Track down the two hookers so you can see a nice cutscene from the film. Once you get into Mirimax Studios, You have to fight a trio of Security Guards and when that is over, The level is completed.

The credits would be fairly funny also because they would be showing the bit from the movie with the bluntsaber duel. At the end of the credits there would be darkness and silence than suddenly........ Jay Shouts out BOOONNNGGGIIINNNGGG and a short cinematic of Jay smoking a bong. How does this game sound?

Wait a second, Isn't it supposed to suck? Ah, well back to the drawing board.

Guest Draculas Maid
:D Holy crap! Your idea for a cooking show video game is awsome! It reminds me a bit of the Sims. You should suggest it to one of the companies!

[color=darkviolet] *drum roll* [b]Slacker 2004[/b]

You get to be a 25 year old guy or gal depending on your preference living in your parent's basement. One day mom decides it's time for you to get out and get a job.

Okay that doesn't sound much like a slacker, but here's the object of the game:

You lose points the longer you're at your new job. And if your new job is really up there you get even more deducted.

You move up levels by getting fired, playing hooky and insulting the boss.

The more your mom or dad nags the more points you get.

I'm not quite sure how else to promote [b]Slacker 2004[/b] except to say your only real activities are partying, getting drunk and being on the computer. As you can tell, I don't play too many video games, I just get strange ideas.[/color]

[color=#707875]I think that's a pretty cool game idea, Chibi.

Perhaps the game mechanics could revolve around attempting to get yourself fired from various jobs.

So if you're working in an office, you could pee in the watercooler, set booby traps for other office staff, see how many photocopiers you can crash in sixty seconds, spraypaint on the walls, empty garbage bins all over the carpark, etc...

I think that could be quite fun. ~_^[/color]