OtakuBoards

Poorly disguised Otaku members on an island

Guest Midnight Rush

Guest Midnight Rush
MY WEIRD IMATATION OF MAXSONIC?S WEIRD IMATATION!

DISCLAIMER- Any resemblance or infraction upon a real OB member is probably intentional, HOWEVER! My lawyers will fight to the death to say it was not.

It was Tuesday, a day like no other. The ONLY day that is after Monday, yet before Wednesday. Truly unique. This particular Tuesday was special, because on this day, a freak tornado is going to spin 5 very unlikely characters together onto a DESERTED PACIFIC ISLAND!!!!

An Austrialian Journalist is sucked onto the island?. JIM THE JOURNALIST!!!

An amazingly talented young man in Pennsylvania who oddly resembles the handsome Undefeated is sucked onto the island?. JACK THE WISECRACK!!!

A mysterious and easily annoyed bass playing school student is sucked onto the island? MINDY THE?. Um? Lion Tamer???? Yea LION TAMER!!!!!

An OVERGROWN TALKING PENGUIN!!!!!!!

No wait?. NO OVERGROWN TALKING PENGUIN!!!

A basketball loving guy who is friends with JACK THE WISECRACK?.. BLAKE THE CROCODILE HUNTER!!!!!

And finally?

DUH DUH DUN DUH!!!

DOLLY PARTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tale to end all cheap imitations:

JIM: Man! Where are we? I must write this in my NEWSPAPER!

DOLLY: Wha- Huh? OMG!!! MY WIG IS GONE!

*James Bond theme plays*

MINDY: JACK! Stop the damned theme song!

*stops*

BLAKE (holding up a random animal): MY GOODNESS! Shes a beauty!

JACK: Sorry Mindy, what the hell is that Blake?

BLAKE: I?m not really sure! But I?m certain you need years of training to handle one, and that its venom can KILL FIFTEEN MEN AT ONCE!

DOLLY: Some natives approach! Give me my wig you bastards!

JACK: Blake, you sure you should be playing with its teeth like that?

*Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini plays in the background 2x pace*

BLAKE: She?s a beauty? probably hasn?t eaten in days? **** WHY IS IT NIBBLING MY HAND!!!

NATIVES: OOGAA BOOGAA!!!

Mindy takes her bass guitar and smashes the closest native.

The native next to the smashed one pulls out a cell phone:

CELLPHONE NATIVE: Hello? OGGAAABOOGAA! Is the office of Edgar-Snyder and Associates? I?d like to file a job injury complaint?

*SMASH GOES THE BASS INTO HIS HEAD*

BLAKE: MY HAND IS TURNING YELLOW!! GREEN!! OMG IT?S A RAINBOW!

*Tucan Sam appears*

TUCAN SAM: FOLLOW YOUR NOSE!!!

*Lucky the Leprechaun appears*

LUCKY: YOU ******!! RAINBOWS ARE MY MARKETING LINE!

TUCAN: Peace man? give peace a chance.

*Lucky magically summons a shout gun*

LUCKY: Peace on this mothafucka!

*two slugs hit Tucan Sam*

Tucan Sam is dead?.

Dolly digs Tucan a Grave, and Lucky goes chasing Blake?s hand.

MINDY: Let us all say a few words about Tucan Sam?

JACK: He was a living bird? Now he?s a dead sinner.

DOLLY: I?ve heard better lines from Paul Newman.

MINDY: Yea Jack?.

NATIVES: You must go on a spirit quest! Only then will you have? wait? (checks tourist handling manual)? O yea! Only then will you have reached your spiritual one ness with the hive mind! O sorry that?s my New Age living guide? all you have to do is deliver this supply of hair spray to the VOLCANO GODDESS!!!!

*Lucky catches Blake and starts eating his hand*

BLAKE: DAMN! SHE?S A BEAUTY! Don?t try this at home, folks!

*Blake picks up the shotgun and shoots Lucky*

*LUCKY ISN?T DEAD!!!*

*LUCKY IS WOUNDED *

BLAKE: He?s hurt! We must conserve the wild and save him!

JIM: Well son, your going to have to put him out of his misery

*Yearling music plays*

Mindy takes the hairspray and the natives leave. She waits impatiently for the Yearling tangent to be over.

BLAKE: But Pa! I can?t kill him? he?s a creetur of ma? ver?y own!

Jim takes the gun and kills Lucky?

BLAKE: I hate you Pa! I just hate you!

Jim gives Blake a whack with the newspaper.

BLAKE: Can I have a racing broom Pa?

MINDY: THIS IS NOT HARRY POTTER! AND JIM ISN?T YOUR PA!

BLAKE: She?s a beauty! And she has venom!

Mindy whacks Blake with the bass guitar!

MINDY: Let's Tame Some ******* Lions! ONTO THE VOLCANO GODDESS!!

NOTE: TOMORROW IS EPISODE THE SECOND IN WHICH OUR LOVABLE HEROES TRY TO GET EHRI VERY OWN GYM BADGES-

JIM: What the **** is a gym badge? I must journalize the idea!

Tomorrow I will add the part about the volcano goddess and adventures in hairspray.

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]Funny: yes

When did the laughing end?: 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds.

It was funny when you put "MY WEIRD IMATATION OF MAXSONIC?S WEIRD IMATATION!"

I stopped when you started the story..... I like to say to you this:

WHAT THE FRIGGIN **** IS HAPPENING IN THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, what is it about and blah blah blah blah blah.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Did you read the comments in the last thread? They were all to the effect of "Random isn't funny", heh. To quote my post: [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][i]Okay, well...I have to agree with what has already been said. First of all, self insertion is not conducive to good writing. When one does write self-insertion, one's ego gets in one's way mightily.

Secondly, in anything written, random isn't funny. Random is possibly funny when you're standing around with your friends, but not when it's written. For some reaosn people seem to think that humour/comedy=random...but that's not the case. I'd much rather a story that has ties to what's been going on in the story. [/i][/size][/font]
[i][font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Now, I've read some of your RPG posts (specifically [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=580041#post580041][b]this one[/b][/url]), and it's not bad. You've got a great insight into the character, and you effectively describe what the character's thinking without it feeling forced. [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Now, I haven't seen any stories from you, but if you could bring that into a story, I think it would be fantastic. And a lot better than this, heh. I think you have talent, heh. You seem to get inside the character's head very easily. But...I didn't like this story.[/size][/font]

[color=gray][size=1]Random can be very funny when you at least
1. Have a bit of storyline
2. Don't force your thoughts into randomness ¬.¬

And the funny fact is... This looked as forced as it can be. And that fact, basically was the only funny thing.[/color][/size]

[color=darkslategray][size=1][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]People just don't know when to quit, do they?

Randomness is just as it is; Random. It is something that cannot really be thought up. Of course, the storyline is thought up, but everything that plays/leads up to that plot is where "randomness'' presides. As Lady and Boo have stated, you cannot force it, that's why it is called "randomness".[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1][B]Dare I say but... WTF?

It's just really mixed up and... stuff. The capitals on all the time kinda annoyed me, sure it works sometimes when people are yelling but it seems to often. Like people before me said, randomness needs a storyline, then you can throw all the ideas and funny stuff in.

And what's with all the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All the time? lol, things look strange with "!!!" but that many is kinda annoying, heh.[/SIZE][/B]