OtakuBoards

Dragon Warrior Finally Got Flash

Dragon Warrior

People of the World: Yay!

Well, I've been bugged to teh max by people wanting me to get Flash so I finally convinced my peeps at my home to have it on the computer. After flipping through the tutorials of the program (and pretty much learning only the basics), I found there are similar things to Adobe Photoshop in it. This means I won't have too much trouble getting use to it.

But as for some crap, here's my first Flash animation :D Yes, that's my voice for the evil stick figure. I wonder if this is any good for a quick first try XD

PS: Very small file. Only 50 KB :)

[color=#707875]Scary stuff! Perhaps we should use this guy to warn spammers on the boards... ^_^;

But pretty well executed for your first piece of Flash. It'll be cool to see more stuff from you. ~_^[/color]

You can use him for warning anytime :< His purposes are evil so maybe a good deed or two will set him straight :D

But anyways, thanks for the comments. I'm currently working on a music video of the song "Life Marches On" by Live, but I told [i]you[/i] that already XD

It'll be a while before it's done :)

[color=gray]Oh wow.. That voice is like the copy of ganondorf in the flash movie "Ganondorf returns" :<

*coughers* Anyways. You'll pwn in flash in no time, keep us updated with your work or else I cry cause this one was too short for its kewlinesh ;_;

PS: Next time, uplode the flash to a website -.-[/color]