OtakuBoards

Wild Angels

Skye

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Ally brushed her gold hair back from her face, green eyes sparkling. ?Lets try that riff again.? She adjusted the head-mike, and placed her fingers on the chords. She nodded to Matt, who tapped the beat on the drums. Ally and Daniel played at the same time, their unison perfect. Kelsei?s fingers flew across the keyboard, and they played.

Five minutes later, Ally tossed her sweaty golden hair over her shoulder, and handed the guitar to Samuel. ?Have you got it?? Sam nodded, and played the riff for them. Ally smiled, and looked at Kelsei. ?We ready??

David gave them thumbs up from behind the mixing board, and Ally and Kelsei went to the front of their garage. Jason took over the keyboard, and Matt started the beat. The boys started the riff, and Ally smiled at her friend.

[I]?Silver midnight
Eagles in flight??[/I]

The kids want to make it big. Oldest to youngest, they are: Samuel(17), Matt(17), Kelsei(16), Ally(16), David(16), and Daniel(15). Tanya and Kelsei have been buds since Pre-K. Ally?s older brother, Sam, is trying to convince Kelsei to go out with him ? which, of course, she won?t do.

Behind one anothers backs, people are saying strange things. Things like this: ?Kelsei is a vampire. Joking, but she does like Sam. I don?t know why she doesn?t just carry him off already.? ?Did you hear? Ally is going out with David!? ?Is not! She?s going out with Matt!?

Rumors, untrue and unfair, are wafting around the dormitory like flies. The gang knows nothing of it, but they have noticed that people are starting to drift away from them. Kelsei and Ally aren?t getting along very well, and Matt has started not showing up.

Can ?Wild Angels? stick together? Or will rumors and betrayal tear their friendships to pieces?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay! Kelsei and Ally are reserved for myself and sunofexiles.

Name: (One of the above)
Appearance: (Pics are accepted)
Personality: (What are they like)
Bio: (Not to long, but good)

*Background story idea given by sunofexiles, detailing done by me.*

Name: Kelsei Davidson
Appearance: [url=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/16-4.htm]Clickety[/url] She always wears a top like that, in different colors, and cut-off shorts with tennis shoes.
Personality: Kelsei is a very happy person, but has a temper. She can rant for days, but never really hold a grudge.
Bio: Kelsei has known Ally since Pre-K, and they have been best buds ever since. Kels is 11th grade, and passing easily. She?se smart, popular, plays soccer, and she loves to sing. She and her friends go swimming a lot, and she is very athletic.

^.~ Go! If you want to reserve a spot, go ahead. Pm me.[/color][/font][/size]

Name:Ally Zarapinski
Appearance: [url]http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/49-1.htm[/url] liek taht but with brown hair,and when shes not around her parents she wears normal everyday cloths.
Personality: Ally,the nicest,well mannered Jewish girl in town.She always says excuse me.Pardon me?,and very exquiste words.She can never get mad,and the smile on her face will never turn into a frown.
Bio: Ally met Kelsei a way long time back.But Ally was attending a Hebrew school so they were seperated during school hours.Allys parents knowingly that Ally wanted a normal life,they sent her to Kelseis Highschool wer ethey both can be together all the time.Ally also has a crush on Matt,her older brothers best friend.Now talking about siblings,Samuel is very protective of Ally,he dosn't want her to get harmed in any way or form./

Thank you for letting me in!! I really enjoy your RPs!

Name: Imi
Appearance: [URL=http://img72.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Anime/copic02.jpg]Clickety click![/URL]
Personality: Very serious and likes to stay in the background. She is friendly with the band members and jokes around with them but never shows that side to other people. She hasn't known the others for very long but seemed to fit right in with them.
Bio: Has a pretty unclear past that she doesn't share with the others. She sometimes hints at a sad past but never reveals her secrets and covers them with a smile. She isn't part of the band but she manges things for them...like trying to keep the untrue rumors from spreading, now that these cruel things are spreading around school, people are pointing an accusing finger at her.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No way... I was gonna make a band RP of my own XD lol

Name: David Arinso

Appearence: 5'9'' with black hair and green eyes. He has a pretty skinny build and likes to wear t-shirts with things like "Normal people scare me" and the like on them. He also wears blue jeans or knee-length shorts and sometimes a cap.

Personality: He's more silent than the rest of the group, and tends to only talk when spoken to. However, when he really gets to know someone, he can become talkative, happy, and even flirtatious.

Bio: He met the group about half a year ago, and fit right in somehow. He has a crush on just about every girl in the group, but tries not to let it show in case it messes with things. The rest of his life if relatively stable, though rather meager. The group doesn't know it, but he's a very good singer, able to 'warp' his voice according to the song.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

[B]Name:[/B] Matthew 'Matt' McCarthy
[B]Age:[/B] 17
[B]Appearance:[/B] Matt is the hot guy of the group, and he has alot of girls after him. He has short, dusty (or semi-dirty) blonde hair with amazing blue eyes that look like pools of sapphire underneath his natural messy hair. He has a finely chisled features that usually are brightened with his heart-melting smile. He is muscular and lean, wears the same kind of shirts that his fellow band-mate David wears, his favorite being "People like you are the reason people like me need medication." and Family Guy Baseball Caps, usually with Stewie saying "You Suck!" on it. He is about five feet nine inches and weighs 178 pounds. He wears black cargo pants with white stripes on the edges with alot of pockets. He has black sneakers with Invader Zim shoelaces and has a charm bracelet with drum kits and sticks he got from his best friend Sam when they were younger, that he wears on his left wrist at all times.
[B]Personality:[/B] Strong-minded and sometimes obnoxious, but his heart is always in the right place. He is the joker and the first one to defend anyone if he feels he needs too. He does not mind the fact that he seems to have many girls stalking him, and he is very humble about the fact he is very handsome.
[B]Bio:[/B] Born to a rich family who demanded he go to a snobby Bording School, but he refused at a young age, not willing to part from his relatives. This turned out to be a good thing, because he would have never met up with Sam, his best friend whom he met before he can even remember, though after Kelsei and Ally became friends. At a young age he showed signs of intrest in the drum, and his parents, always spoiling their son, bought him a great little kit and paid for his lessons. He isn't a bad singer, but he prefers to do back up then sing lead, though he has on several occasions. He is smart, funny, athletic, and caring, and has a crush on Kelsei, though he knows that Ally has a crush on him because Sam told him after reading his sister's diary.

I hope this is all ok, Goddess. I wanted to add a little drama to the relationships (if there is going to be any, lol)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OK!Goddess has givien me permission to act like a host while shes not around.Now to cut to the chase,all of your sign-ups,very good indeed.Now,hopefully the rp will start today when Goddess gets back.thank-you all for making my dream rp become a reality.

WE STILL NEED A SAMUEL!!!!

[b][size=2][color=purple]Thank you so much, Sun! You're an angel! :angel:[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=2][color=#800080][/color][/size][/b]

[size=2][color=purple][b]Name: [/b]Jennifer Sandra Davies A.K.A. "Willow"[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=purple]
[size=2][b]Age: [/b]16[/size]

[b][size=2]Appearance:[color=purple] [/color][/size][/b][size=2][color=purple][url="http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/willow-promo-poster.gif"]Her "promo" poster.[/url][/color][/size][size=2][color=purple] ([/color]In the pic, Sandy's wearing her stage outfit. She tends to like to dress in more of a gothic manner on stage.)[/size]
[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=purple][b]Personality: [/b]A bit on the talkative side, Sandy is also very stubborn and refuses to ever give up when she wants something. If she doesn't get what she wants, she controls her temper and silently gets revenge later. If and when she makes friends with the people who were once in her way, she becomes very open and friendly towards them.[/color][/size]

[size=2][color=purple][b]Bio: [/b]Sandy moved away from England when she was young, but not so young that she didn't keep her accent when she reached her new home. Her dream has always been to join a band, whether its her's or someone elses, it doesn't matter. She also would like to change her stupid name, but since her parents won't allow her to do that, a stage name will do just fine for now. (If she ever does become part of a band, she wants her stage name to be "Willow".) Sandy is a great singer, but she is thankful for her parents who bought her a bass and payed for her lessons since most bands usually want their members to have more than one talent. She'll do anything shy of murder to join the new band, "Wild Angels". Including bribery, seduction, or defaming one of the band member's names to get them kicked out of the band. If she doesn't get to join the band, she doesn't know what she'll do. She'll probably just add to the nasty rumors that are going around and start a competing band.
[/color][/size]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][b]Name:[/b] Sammuel - "Sam"

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/guy/3-5.htm]Click[/URL]

[b]Personality:[/b] Intelligent, and smart...But not always using his intelligence to his best. Sam is highly protective of his little sister Ally, and would like to see nothing more then her happy. He knows a lot about his little sis and tries to do the right things trying to be somewhat of a remodel for the band. He does this, because, he, him-self expects this.

Cares greatly about his friends, and tries to make sure everything is right. Although at sometimes that isn't possible...He still tries his best. Generally quite and self-completive. He's not one to be too temperamental, he goes with the flow. Sam can worry about the others a bit too much at times.

[b]Bio:[/b] Currently living with both his parents and little sister, Ally. As long as he can remember, he's been trying to protect his little sister. But all while still allowing her to be her self, let her make her own mistakes and decisions about the way she wants to live her life.

His best friend, Matt, has also become like a brother to Sam. The two can usually be seen corresponding along each other. And both happen to know about Ally's feelings to Matt. So, although Matt is like a brother, Sam tries to avoid the matter a bit. Since they both work in the same band, Sam really doesn't want anyone to be hurt by the love triangle and rumors.

Sam has a great deal of feelings for Ally's best friend, Kelsei. He's been struck down so many times while trying to convince her to go out with him. But, he still tries.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]