Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
1. What is failure?
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)?
3. How do you deal with it?
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression?
[COLOR=blue]5. What is your worse experience of failure?[/COLOR]
Posted
1. Failure is not when you don't succeed its when you don't succeed and quite!

2. Yes.

3. Kick my self in the ***...and get back on my feet...and work on it...

4. Yes, I have been in a state of depression (thats what your asking right?
Posted
[SIZE=1][i]To decide not to decide is to decide. To fail to decide is failure.

If you try to fail, and succeed--which have you done?[/i][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][i]To decide not to decide is to decide. To fail to decide is failure.

If you try to fail, and succeed--which have you done?[/i][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]You sound like Shakespeare (spelling)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]1. What is failure?
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)?
3. How do you deal with it?
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression? [/B][/QUOTE] failure is what cera described... yes i have... ive failed to get a g/f liki lots of times... and i deal with it by hating the world... i know ya shouldnt do that but... and im currently in a state of depression this is why... my freind is... shes uhhhhh suicidal so one of us (me and my bestfreind) will be good freinds with her an she would feel like she isnt needed and BTW this girl is *honk*and she gets picked on alot and shed think she be better off dead but my freind and i dont want her to kill her self and me and her are basically in the same position so i can sympothise
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]1. What is failure?
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)?
3. How do you deal with it?
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression? [/B][/QUOTE]

Is this a school assignment or are you just wondering?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]1. What is failure?
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)?
3. How do you deal with it?
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. when you do not complete your goal. it might not be an absolute failure, but you still fail none the less
2. I failed to remember I was supposed to go out with my girlfriend one night and just sat on my butt watching TV
3. I shrugged it off, until she broke up with me, then i shrugged that off too
4. Nope, too good for depression:D

and remember
[I]Trying is the first step of failure...[/I]
Posted
Failure is when you don't even try to do something. If you do your best at something, and put your heart into it, yet you still come up short that is not failure. If you get into a fight and you get knocked to the ground and just decide to lay there that's failure, if you get back up and go another round, and never give up then that's not failure, but if you give up that's when you fail.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Failure is when you don't even try to do something. If you do your best at something, and put your heart into it, yet you still come up short that is not failure. If you get into a fight and you get knocked to the ground and just decide to lay there that's failure, if you get back up and go another round, and never give up then that's not failure, but if you give up that's when you fail. [/B][/QUOTE]

see, you can't fail at something, because you didn't try. you have to turn the ignition on, before you move. get my point?
Posted
Im gonna peach it to ya
WAT IS FAILURE
FAIL- YA IS WHEN U FALL OFF THE DONKEYS BACK U DONT WANNA GET ON THAT FAIL-YA
PEOPLE: AM EN AM EN AMEN
ME: FAIL-YA is WHEN YOU DO SOMETHIN HALF-A** and STILL FAIL AND DONT DO IT AGAIN
PEOPLE: AMEN AMEN
ME: FAIL-YA ISNT WHEN U PUT EVERY LAST BIT OF EFFORT AND STILL NOT BEING SUCESSFUL
PEOPLE: AMEN
ME: FAIL-YA IS DOUBT
PEOPLE: AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!
(EVERYONE STARTS DANCING AND GOSPEL MUSIC TURNS ON)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
1. What is failure? To not succeed
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)? Nowrt big
3. How do you deal with it? NA
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression? Im in a state of depression right now, I have been for a month and abit, I am not suicidle though because I love life.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]Im gonna peach it to ya
WAT IS FAILURE
FAIL- YA IS WHEN U FALL OFF THE DONKEYS BACK U DONT WANNA GET ON THAT FAIL-YA
PEOPLE: AM EN AM EN AMEN
ME: FAIL-YA is WHEN YOU DO SOMETHIN HALF-A** and STILL FAIL AND DONT DO IT AGAIN
PEOPLE: AMEN AMEN
ME: FAIL-YA ISNT WHEN U PUT EVERY LAST BIT OF EFFORT AND STILL NOT BEING SUCESSFUL
PEOPLE: AMEN
ME: FAIL-YA IS DOUBT
PEOPLE: AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!
(EVERYONE STARTS DANCING AND GOSPEL MUSIC TURNS ON) [/B][/QUOTE] man pikeon... scince when are you ghetto fabulous? and your name is spelled wrong in the first place anyway... its spelled pikkon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

Is this a school assignment or are you just wondering? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]This is not a school assignment[/COLOR]


Pikeon, we have two similarities.
1. We both spell our nickname wrong
2. Goten as avatar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[color=deeppink]Bah, today I had quite an upset at a cheerleading competition (well, actually my whole [i]stunt group[/i] did, all 5 of us) when we got screwed over for first place. Stupid MCCA judges...it's all politics. It's not really a failure I guess, but getting second place when you deserve first over a team that was worse than you...whatever. Time to stop complaining :drunk:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]1. What is failure?
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)?
3. How do you deal with it?
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. nonperformance in something due, required, or expected; insufficiency
2. everybody has.
3. "dust yourself off & try again."
4. well, i'm manic-depressive, so yeah.
Posted
1. What is failure? ....erm, Voodoo's definition about says it
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)? yes
3. How do you deal with it? kick myself over it for maybe a week, and then start thinking of ways to make it not-as-bad-as-it-is
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression? maybe, but I'm not suicidal or anything
Posted
1. What is failure?
2. Have you ever fail to do something before (big one)?
3. How do you deal with it?
4. Do you ever been you any stage of depression?
5. What's your worse experience of failure?

1. Not finishing something that one started.... not being able to do ones set goals....

2. .... Yes....

3. .... Jump up... dust yerself off... straighten yer cowboy hat.... and pretend nuttin happened... n try again....

4. Yea.... i am in one....

5. I failed... in not letting my GF know how much i loved her... and she moved away without ever telling her my true feelings for her.... ......
Posted
[b]
1.
[i]n[/i].
(a) Lack of success; failing
(b) An unsuccessful person, thing, or attempt
(c) Non-performance, non-occurance
(d) Breaking down or ceasing to function ([i]heart failure; engine failure[/i])
(e) Running short of supply etc.
(f) Bankruptcy, collapse
[earlier [i]failer[/i] from Anglo-French, = Old French [i]faillir[/i] [SIZE=1]FAIL[/SIZE]

Guess I got question 1 covered for ya[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]5. What's your worse experience of failure?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh there's so many...a lot of it has come with relationship territory...gah :cross:

I dunno what my biggest failure would be...probably not being the kid that my parents want me to be. I can never live up to their expectations...perhaps my biggest failure would be just being me :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
5. I failed... in not letting my GF know how much i loved her... and she moved away without ever telling her my true feelings for her.... ...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Are you two still in touch or no?

AJ2K1 4 Life, thanks for the definition.
[/COLOR]


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Oh there's so many...a lot of it has come with relationship territory...gah :cross:

I dunno what my biggest failure would be...probably not being the kid that my parents want me to be. I can never live up to their expectations...perhaps my biggest failure would be just being me :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]I don't think that's a failure. You're special the way you are.[/COLOR]
Posted
To me, failure is failure if you believe it is. I've not succeeded in something before, but I don't think I failed, because I don't believe I did.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]To me, failure is failure if you believe it is. I've not succeeded in something before, but I don't think I failed, because I don't believe I did. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]An interesting way to look at it.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]I wrote her alot... but she stopped writing back a few months ago....[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]How sad.
Then you should continue with your life.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...