Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't realy remmeber what i watched as a kid, cause i was hooked to the TV till bout 1994 (10 years old) when South Africa got the new Broadcasting thing and all the old shows was just not there anymore!
Apart from that i watched this :

[B]Bravestar[/B] (one of my personal faves)
[B]Batman[/B] (i didn't like superman)
[B]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles[/B] (self explanatory)
[B]X-Men[/B] (wolverine rocks!)
[B]Power Rangers[/B] (only the early versions)
[B]Pokemon[/B] (the ultimate .... i LOVE!)
[B]Digimon[/B] (the first season was cool but then i thought their copying pokemon in a way so i just quit watching it and turned my attention to Pokemon for more Pikachu time ... :animeswea )
[B]Dragonball[/B] (just like pokemon .. i LOVE, alot!)

yep and thats about it, can't remember if i watched anything else, o yea i forgot about [COLOR=DarkOrange]GUMMI BEARS[/COLOR], anyone remember that, that was so cool as well!

anyways, thats it.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
hahaha...old memories *sigh* here are tha shows i watched:

-power rangers: nuff said...
-trasformers: the ones when they were still animals
-hey arnold!: i loved hey arnold...i used to watch that show everyday...
-garfield and friends: i love garfield...
-beevis and butthead: yea i watched this when i was little...
-all that: yes...the one with the original cast...that was the best one...
-the kenan and kel show: hahaha...that show was so funny...

hahaha....now i feel old...*sigh*
Posted
I watched many shows when i was a kid. I wasn't into the whole Teletubbies thing so i watched Barney instead. Powerangers ruled i loved the green ranger but i think he turned evil a darn shame. I remeber watching that one show with the beetles i don't know very much of it. I watched Speedracer i started watching it when he figured out how his brother died i would wake up in the middle of the night to watch that. I watched a bunch of shows when i was a kid to much to type
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hmm....what did I watch as a child....?...let's see...Seaseme Street....Barney(AHH!!!), Teletubbies(just a lil, I was getting older), Bananas in Pajamas, Arthur,Magic School Bus...I guess that's it....lol[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...