OtakuBoards

Which Song Totally Describes You?

MarkM

Hmmm.......I haven't thought about that.

I would say "One Step Closer.." from Linkin Park describes me in my anger. When I'm feeling angry and/or annoyed, I pay a vist with my ears to this song. It always helps release the pain that stains my heart.

Also, I would say some DDR songs express my enjoyment of being happy when I dance!! :) I feel free when I play!!!

And I would say piano pieces from Beethoven and Mozart. "Fur Elise" (when I play it) builds up the strength in me. I too would feel free when I play my favorite pieces.

All the other musics I listen to just make me feel like I should enjoy myself, no matter what happens!!!!!! :) :)

[FONT=Verdana][size=1]I would have to say... *thinks* "The Reason" by Hoobastank. It just shows how I feel when me and a girl are in a fight or even my mom/dad and me are in a fight. It just makes me feel like I have a reason to keep going and trying to change for the better.[/FONT][/size]

Hmmm... I don't know if there's a single song that totally describes me, but there's a few songs that describe me in my many forms, or moods...

Some of them are:

"Intuition" by Jewel (Describes my attitude towards life--keep following my intuition!)
"So Magical" by ATC (Totally describes the bond I have with the spirits within me...)
"Survivor" by Destiny's Child (Describes what I keep saying to the devil after my feelings of depression--She thought I would die, but she's wrong!)

These two songs are pretty unbelievable to describe anyone, but they describe me in a way...
"Castles in the Sky" by Ian Van Dahl (Describes how I wonder about the magical life--the "castles in the sky")
Even weirder:
Either "Going Under" or "Tourniquet" by Evanescence (Describes by occasional and extreme feelins of depression, which I call "devil's possesions"...)

That's all I can think of for now...

[color=green][size=1]

Several songs describe me.

[B]"Intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys[/B]

The basic mood and beat of the song vibes threw my personality. Static, fast paced but monotonous, and a bit bizarre and corny. Aswell, being unpredictable and full of energy, and some emotion.

Other songs that fit this is.

[B]"Pump It Up" by Joe Budden[/B]
[B]"Well F--- You" by the Beastie Boys[/B]
[B]"Hip Hop Quatables" by Ludacris[/B]
[B]"Threw The Wire" by Kanye West[/B] (well, more emotion)
[B]"Back In Black" by AC/DC[/B]
[B]"Dude Looks Like A Lady" by Aerosmith[/B] (slight the whole transvestite thing...)

Currently though, one song by Kanye West called [B]"Jesus Walks"[/B] has resparked my thoughts of relegion and pursuit of it. So that too.[/color][/size]

Like others, I may not have just one song, but a few that describe me.

[SIZE=1][B]Lying From You, Linkin Park[/B] or [B]Just Like You, Three Days Grace[/B]- These songs describe my frustration and how fed up I am with the people around me. And when I want to get away from them, I listen to these songs as much as possible while locked up in my room.

[B]Breaking The Habit, Linkin Park[/B]- Of course when I realize that I need to stop something or change something about me, this would be the song to signify how I feel.

[B]Raven, Kittie[/B] or [B]I Hate Everything About You, Three Days Grace[/B]- These songs totally represent my anger when I'm completely ticked off, and there's not a thing anyone can do to cool me down. The lyrics are basically what I'm screaming at any person who talks to me at the particular moment. :smirk:

[B]My Immortal, Evanescence[/B]- This song pretty much covers how depressed and sad I can get.

[B]Time Is Running Out, Muse[/B] or [B]Brakish, Kittie[/B] or [B]Bodies, Drowning Pool[/B]- These songs define my part-time insanity/ craziness...What? *Innocent look*

[B]100 Years, Five For Fighting[/B]- This song represents my outlook on the future, and all that can be in store for my life. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, though also scares me at the same time. XD[/SIZE]

And I think that's it... :)

The songs that most describes me would have to be

Time and Time again by Papa Roach- This is just how everyone that I know puts their personal things before anything that myself and the person were going to do and my anger that they think about themself before they even bother to think about me.

My way by Limp Bizkit would be a close second because I always have to do things my way which is usually the most rational way but no one ever acknowledges my opinion concering things so I opt to leave and get there my own way.

Bitter Sweet Symphony by someone would come third because of how I will not change my plans for anyone and just attempt to make them live with it. As part of the song goes " No I can't change, I can't change......"

This is very simple for me because the song is by my favorite band and it is my favorite song. The answer is Radio by Rancid. Because as it says When I got the music I got a place to go. When I have got too many things to deal with than music is the one thing that I can go to . It will not judge me and I feel that they are going through the things that I do.

Shippou

[size=1][color=red] Tool- [b]"Ænema."[/b]

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this
bull-**** three ring cirrrrcus siiiideshow of
Freaks here in this, hopeless *******, hole we call LA.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ******* time.
Any ******* day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.
It's a bull-**** three ring cirrrrrcuus siiideshow of
freaks here in this hopeless ******* hole we call LA.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ******* time.
Any ******* day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
stupid ****, silly ****, stupid ****...
One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.
(Learn to swim. 3x)
Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to beeeeeeeee.

(Learn to swim. 8x){continues in background}
**** L Ron Hubbard and **** all his clones.
**** all these gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes.
**** retro anything. **** your tattoos.
**** all you junkies and **** your short memory.
**** smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas.
**** these dysfunctional, insecure actresses.
(Learn to swim. 8x)
Cuz I'm praying for rain
and I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all awaaaaaaaaay.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.
I wanna see it come down.
(Suck it down. 2x)
Flush it down.

I think it speaks for itself. It's a great song, by the way; I'd recommend it to anyone. Even if you don't agree with what it says.[/size][/color]

Theres alot of songs that describe me. Heres a few: Fight For Your Right -Beastie Boys, Fall Back Down -Rancid, Return To Serenity -Testament, Heresy -Nine Inch Nails, Sanitarium -Metallica, Fade To Black -Metallica, Mommys Little Monster -Social Distortion, Adams Song -Blink 182, Rocker -AC/DC, Problem Child -AC/DC, Carrer of Evil -Blue Oyster Cult, I'm Not A Loser -The Descendents, I Wanna Get A Mohawk -AFI....etc.

[size=1]I never really had much of an answer to this question until lately with the release of the new Modest Mouse album [i]Good News for People Who Love Bad News[/i]. It was my first time ever listening to the band, and the first actual song (skipping the intro) I found was one to which I could relate well. It is called "World at Large."

"Ice age, heat wave, can't complain. If the world's at large why should I remain? Walked away to another plan. Gonna find another place, maybe one I can stand. I move on to another day, to a whole new town with a whole new way. Went to the porch to have a thought. Got to the door, and again I couldn't stop. You don't know where and you don't know when, but you've still got your words and you've got your friends. Walk along to another day. Work a little harder, work another way. Well uh-uh, baby, I ain't got no plan. Well I'll float on, maybe would you understand ... gonna float on, maybe would you understand ... well I'll float on, maybe would you understand.

The days get shorter and the nights get cold. I like the autumn but this place is getting old. I pack up my belongings and I head for the coast. It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most. The days get longer and the nights smell green. I guess it's not surprising, but it's spring and I should leave.

I like songs about drifters, books about the same. They both seem to make me feel a little less insane. Walked on off to another spot. I still haven't gotten anywhere that I want. Did I want love, did I need to know? Why does it always feel like i'm caught in an undertow?

The moths beat themselves to death against the lights, adding their breeze to the summer nights. Outside, water like air was great. I didn't know what I had that day. Walk a little farther to another plan. You said that you did, but you didn't understand.

I know that starting over is not what life's about, but my thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth ... my thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth ... my thoughts were so loud ..."

It is pretty much myself in a nutshell, heh.[/size]

[i]"I am the Baker
I bake the cake
Make no mistake, I like to bake
Once I discover
My innate behavior
To mix, to make, to bake!

Up in the morning
To start my work
I cannot help wanting to bake a dessert
Like a gladiator
About to meet his fate
I enter my arena, bow my head and start to bake!

Flour, Sugar, Milk,
I send out for more
An unsung hero I need no reward
A short vacation I?d like to take
After I bake a chocolate cake

Sometimes It?s mighty lonely
When you?re all alone
(With a loaf of bread)
But I?m just doing my job
The best that I can
So the children can be fed

(B!)
I am the Baker
(A!)
I bake the cake
(K!)
(ER!)
Once I discover
(BAKER!)
My innate behavior
(BAKER!)
(BAKER!)

(B!)
I am the Baker
(A!)
I bake the cake
(K!)
You?re the decorator and you decorate
(ER!)
You take the credit
(BAKER!)
While I slave away
(BAKER!)
I mixed, I made, I baked!
[/i]
[i]Flour, Sugar, Milk,
I send out for more
An unsung hero I need no reward
A short vacation I?d like to take
After I bake a chocolate cake

Sometimes It?s mighty lonely
When you?re all alone
(With a loaf of bread)
But I?m just doing my job
The best that I can
So the children can be fed[/i]

[i](B!)
I am the Baker
(A!)
I bake the cake
(K!)
(ER!)
Once I discover
(BAKER!)
My innate behavior
(BAKER!)
(BAKER!)

(B!)
I am the Baker
(A!)
I bake the cake
(K!)
You?re the decorator and you decorate
(ER!)
You take the credit
(BAKER!)
While I slave away
(BAKER!)
I mixed, I made, I baked!"[/i]

"The Baker" by The Aquabats truley shows my innate behavior...

<.<
>.>

TO MIX, TO MAKE, TO BAKE!!!!!!

On my mood...

Angry: Dig - Mudvayne ... If only because the amount of rage that seems apparent in the song is immense... I tend to bottle up my emotions, so they come out pure... and powerfully, so I feel it relates to the way I feel.

Sad: Stitches - Scars of Life(?)... It seems almost like everything is trying to make it so depression is the only thing left "break my teeth and stitch my smile"... bringing in pain and sealing it up tight... my own take on that part, but it seems to be me when sad... everything seems to be bringing me down.

Hyper/Normal - Coffee Mug - Rancid... If only because it is absolutely insane, and random... much like me when not in an aforementioned mood :)

Anyways, those are my songs

-Pawn

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=4]I geuss the songs that describe are "Crawling" by Linkin Park, "Down" by Blink 182, "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West, and finally "Faint" by Linkin Park.

All of them are great songs and really like. I know the words to them all.
Each song plays a part in my life in some sort of fashion.
1st= Friendship
2nd=Relationships
3rd=Faith
4th=Feelings

THese songs are what make up Humaru's life and thoughts[/SIZE].[/COLOR]