OtakuBoards

Sailor Moon played by real people!

mononoke_man

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Okibi Masurao']Over in japan, there making a sailor moon show, where real people play in it. its not a cartoon. My friend found it in a french gaming magazine. If you've got any other info on this, please tell me![/quote]

What kind of info you got? I think the show will totally suck because it's just crazy, Sailor Moon as it is was just surreal now a show. How are they gonna make the attacks and transformations?

[quote name='Momiji']What kind of info you got? I think the show will totally suck because it's just crazy, Sailor Moon as it is was just surreal now a show. How are they gonna make the attacks and transformations?[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Actually, it won't suck and if you want some information on the show here are two links:
[url]http://www.prettyguardian.com/[/url]
[url]http://www.genvid.com/PGSM/[/url]

The scariest parts are how the shitenno (four kings ie Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Kunzite) look and that Luna [spoiler]has been turned into a talking stuffed cat and that's what the senshi take orders from[/spoiler] same with Artemis.

I think the Live action show Pretty Guardian SailorMoon is better than the anime with explaining how the identities of the senshi are never found out despite the fact that all they have to disquise themselves is a tiara. In the live action [spoiler]The senshi have black hair (usagi still has her trademark ondango) until they transform. Then they have blue, blonde brown or purple hair respectively. Of course, the actress who plays Makoto/Jupiter has slightly brownish hair. But the whole hair color thing actually makes some sense.

There's a episode where Mercury turns evil too. How cool is that?[/spoiler]

The whole live action sailormoon has also started a rebirth of interst in the anime and the manga is being reprinted again in Japan. They're also getting more toys out for the show. [spoiler]Maybe some stufed cat replicas of the stuffed Luna and Artemis from the show. :laugh: [/spoiler]

So the show doesn't suck, they managed to do the transformations and the attacks with some computer animetion and none of the senshi wear the scary anime clothes. Oh, and the guy who plays Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen isn't too bad looking either.[/color]

[COLOR=Navy]I was wondering when a thread like this was going to pop up. It is called Sailor Moon Live.

Anyways, someone around here has a Sailor Mercury Live banner around here.

I heard about it from a friend. Who, burned the making of the show on a CD-R for me. The transformations are quite simple......they just pop on; appear out of no where.

From what I've seen, the show does suck. I never really did like Sailor Moon anyways.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Thaaaaat's kinda scary. I haven't seen into it or anything... but a show that is based off an anime and comes back as a show with real people and all? That is normally bound not to work. I think Sailor Moon is an ok anime, but it's not one of my favorites and it just kind of scares me that they are making it as a real life show. That plain out just doesn't spark my interest and sends off a red light of horrible cheesey-ness in my brain. *shudders*[/color][/size]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Blue]I've been meaning to watch at least one episode of this, just to see what it was like. From what I had seen from screen caps and such, it looked kinda cheesy. And I have to agree with Conna, Sailor Moon is really not a good idea to turn into a live action show. Now, in case you where wondering if there are other Live Action shows, GTO has been turned into a Live Action show, but that one is pretty good.

I have to agree, having the character's hair change colors makes more sense. I mean, you would think that someone would notice. *shrugs*[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Thats pretty interesting I remember reading years ago about a possible Sailormoon live action movie staring Kirsten Dunst as Serina. This was probabally a little after Spiderman was released, so I doubt that the idea ever went anywhere because I havent heard anything new on it recently. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]