Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hehe, I would say I was, but I'm not. but he is cool anyway. Shenlong is the coolest in my opinion ;) .hehe. oh well.

P.S. 4 those that don't know Shenlong is the Earth's Dragonballs' Dragon :D
Posted
no offense but i think that this is a stupid topic for a thread, i think goku issss cool, but he isnt my fav. he pisses me off when he lets people go.
Posted
I don't really lik Gokuu that much, probably because he was made to b the main character. I prefer myself. Hey, if anyone liks me, we could start a Gohan clan! Sweet, thatnx 4 the idea dude.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I hate Son Gokou..... so stupid....I hate all the Son family witht he exception of Gohan.... and older Goten, but only cause he's cute.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Wahoo! Go Goha- I mean me!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]For all the ppl that don't know Son is a Jappanese TITLE!!! that is why Goku in Jappanese is called Son Gokuu. hehe [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually, Son is the family's last name. That is y there is Son Gokuu, Son Gohan, Son Goten. Except 4 japanese ppl, last names always come first. BTW, San is the japanese title. Ask Transtic.
Posted
hmm I didn't know that.I've seen other names with Son in front of them.. And they wern't even DBZ charas. :confused: :confused: :confused: hmmmm
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]For all the ppl that don't know Son is a Jappanese TITLE!!! that is why Goku in Jappanese is called Son Gokuu. hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

For all those people that don't know japanese.... SAN, with an A, is a Japanese Title.... SON, with an O, is Gokou's Last name....

Bulma calls Gokou Son-kun.... KUN also being a japanese title...
ChiChi called Gohan, Gohan-san because -san in the ending title she gives him....

Perhaps you should study more Japanese.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

For all those people that don't know japanese.... SAN, with an A, is a Japanese Title.... SON, with an O, is Gokou's Last name....

Bulma calls Gokou Son-kun.... KUN also being a japanese title...
ChiChi called Gohan, Gohan-san because -san in the ending title she gives him....

Perhaps you should study more Japanese..... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, either that or ask Transtic. He'd kno.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I don't really lik Gokuu that much, probably because he was made to b the main character. I prefer myself. Hey, if anyone liks me, we could start a Gohan clan! Sweet, thatnx 4 the idea dude. [/B][/QUOTE]


Aww, come on Dude that's your dad they are talking about....LOL
Nope sorry Love, Veggie-Chan for me.....muahzz
Posted
Gokou is tight alright, but there are other and better characters. The only time gokou makes me mad is when he lets people go. h is just way to nice sometimes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...