OtakuBoards

how do you say...

Raquel

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Heh but you forgot one THING! Gotens way of saying it...

[SIZE=5] KAME KAME HA !!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Thats how he says it its true.... [/B][/QUOTE]
aww thats the kawaii way.

*watches chibi trunks smack goten on the back of the head*
Trunks: baka! it's kamehameha!

I will agree with transtic, but i always said that it depends on the amount of energy that is out into the wave. When gokou wants to put alot of energy into it, he says, Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha. But when he puts a meduim amount of energy into it, he says Kame-Hame-Ha. Thats the dub version though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Dubbie ways:

Kamayha mayha
Kame ami ha

Weird aren't they?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yep, thats why i know the real names, i honestly have seen only 2 japanese episodes. they are part of gohan's battle with buu after he got his mystic powers.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]are goku & roshi the only ones who do the pure kamehameha? b/c it seems like some other people do it, but different versions of it. or are they the same just w/ different words? [/B][/QUOTE]

I am confused, clarify what you mean, nevermind, i know what you mean now. I think that they were the only ones that could truly do it correctly, Kurrurin did it weird when he fired one at garlic jr. it didn't look exactly like the others that Gokou, Roshi, and Gohan fire. But Gohan Fired the chou kamehameha, and one other one that was really long and i dont remember how to spell it correctly because it is in japanese.