Boba Fett Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [IMG]http://www.readio.com/nywindowgallery/macys-parade/images/7-macys-parade-pikachu.jpg[/IMG] [color=green]If you have any information on the identity of the yellow monster responsible for the crushing of 97 people during this year's annual Macy's Day Parade, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-STP-CRME[/color]
Juu Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [size=1]But daaaaaaad, what about the other 37987189239723 Pokemon released this year?[/size]
StrikeGundam Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [font=Book Antiqua][color=Navy]They could catch 'em all, but sadly, they couldn't all catch 'em...[/color][/font]
Frankie Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 News Guy: Pikachu jumped from a tall building today but he missed the couch and landed on the many people dressed as pikachu below.
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]Japanise tourist: AAAHHH!!!! GODZILLA!!!!! that's all I got.[/COLOR]
Eternal Snow Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Let's all say a prayer.... before that four-legged smiling monster come electricuting us with it's red cheeks......
Guest Heezay Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 Witnesses say a hot-air balloon shaped like a cat's head pulled up to the Pikachu one. Apparently, a blue haired man, a female redhead, and a talking cat attempted to steal the Pikachu balloon, but missed and landed on the pavement, where they were immediately arrested by Officer Jenny.
John Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 "And of course, one of the biggest problems the Wachowskis encountered when speculating the casting of pokemon in The Matrix was the undoubtable awkwardness it induced upon any flight scenes in the film."
LashamaruChaos Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 "...In other news, a giant flying rat has planned world domination, starting on Macy's Street, then Idaho, then Iraq, then the world. If you see a Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu, please Pika Exterminators at 1-888-Pika-Dead or go to 'www.letskillpikachu.com' for more information."
Decadence Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [color=silver]Civilian: What the hell is that!? Soldier: I don't know, but it seems the president just called in a tactical air strike on it. Civilian: You mean that idiot is going to bomb us again? We don't have any oil! [/color]
Erika Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]Agh, I recognize that parade float!! I watched that show when I was in Canada last fall!!! *restrains self from bashing Pokemon bashers* :whoops: Anyways, for the caption... [i]"Cannonball!!!"[/i] *splat*[/color][/size]
Doc Posted January 3, 2005 Posted January 3, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]*Commontator*... Today is a rare occurance. We have been celibrating the new year... when out of no where a giant yellow RODENT!!!! fell out of the sky... Sadly... The crowd below was crushed..... You know what people... This reminds me of H.G. Wells radio broadcast of War of the Worlds.... [b]OH MY GOD!!!! THE MONSTER HAS RISEN FROM THE GROUND AND VAPORIZED THE CROWD WHILST CHANTING IN A DEEP VOICE... PI...CA...CHUUUUUU![/b].................................[size=1]This[i] is[/i] the end of the world[/size]...... This is Ron Burgondy... You stay classy San Diego. ;) [/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Sorry... It's long, and has a few paraphrases from HG Wells War of the Worlds, and Anchorman's sign off.:D [/color][/size][/font]
Solo Tremaine Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [color=#503f86]I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to this thread; I've been [i]really[/i] busy lately- as soon as I got back from Sweden on Monday I went straight to bed and then went to college first thing Tuesday and have only really had enough time to sit at the computer now. Of course, having to choose between three incredibly good captions doesn't make things any easier, hehe ^_~ In particular I loved Boba, StrikeGundam and Who?'s contributions. But overall... [font=Tahoma][quote name='Who?][/font']"And of course, one of the biggest problems the Wachowskis encountered when speculating the casting of pokemon in The Matrix was the undoubtable awkwardness it induced upon any flight scenes in the film."[/quote]This was the one that made it for me, heh. Nice one ^_^[/color]
Doc Posted January 9, 2005 Posted January 9, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]Since the Who? hasn't been here for a while.... I recommend someone else post a pic to keep this descussion going.:D [/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]I would post a pic... but I have nothing funny to post.:([/color] [/size][/font]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [color=darkviolet]Ok, I was asked via private message from Doc to do this, I don't even know if I can find a good picture to caption...and if I do I hope it fits in here. If not well, You're all going to be captioning for an army guy again. :D *an hour later* After an hour you shoudl get at least two choices right? ok then The first is cortesy of me, the other is cortesy of Lincoln. I'll send him some of the replies and we'll make a joint decision in three days (maybe not until Saturday tho, depending on my mom's work schedual.[/color]
Soliel Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [COLOR=GREEN]I guess I'll start... [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22169[/IMG] "...and another 'benefit' to joining the army- open-air commodes!" ---------- [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22168[/IMG] "Ahh... puppy lovers" ---------- Okay, I know the second one wasn't very funny, but I'm tired :sleep: [/COLOR]
Doc Posted January 18, 2005 Posted January 18, 2005 [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]YAY!!! Thanks Mrs Chibi ^_^[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]----[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Pic 1,[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][b]Newscaster[/b]: Today, we bring you a picture of sheer dread. These dogs wrestled till the death....*dog farts*.... Or maybe just to exhaustion....[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]----[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Pic 2,[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]When the young private didn't rise when the Officer entered the room... as punishment.... said private lost all bathroom privacies.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]----[/color][/size][/font] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Sheer crap... but good pics. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]
John Posted January 26, 2005 Posted January 26, 2005 Aw, crap! I missed my turn, and I had a good one, too! ;_; Ah, well. Let's party. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22168[/img] Even when using highly trained laboratory dogs, scientists still fail to determine just who is supposed to feel the effects of the notorious "sleeper hold". [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22169[/img] "And in other news, the Armed Services have begun to admit Senior Citizens into their ranks."
Dragonboym2 Posted February 16, 2005 Posted February 16, 2005 Pic one: Mom: Umm..No, Fido's not dead Timmy...He's resting. Timmy: After getting shot, bitten by a rattlesnake, and having a large rock fall on him? Mom :sweat: Ummm...Yeah.. Timmy: Okay. Just asking. Pic two "And here we have the wilely and elusive Man-Eatting Chair. Or "Eatterous Chairroius". Let's take a closer look..." (It spots them.) :eek: RUN AWAY! 'KAMEHAMEHA!" Dragonboym2
Ben Posted February 16, 2005 Posted February 16, 2005 [I]Dog picture:[/I] How Chibihorsewoman spends her [I]spare[/I] spare time. [I]Chair Picture:[/I] "Not wanting to be left out in what is truly the greatest conflict of our time, the U.S. Navy has provided American ground troops with special "Flotation Chairs", which they note as being extremely useful in the event of a shipwreck or a flood."
ChibiHorsewoman Posted February 16, 2005 Posted February 16, 2005 [QUOTE=Doc] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][b]Newscaster[/b]: Today, we bring you a picture of sheer dread. These dogs wrestled till the death....*dog farts*.... Or maybe just to exhaustion... Sheer crap... but good pics. ^_^[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Dragonboym2] Pic two "And here we have the wilely and elusive Man-Eatting Chair. Or "Eatterous Chairroius". Let's take a closer look..." (It spots them.) :eek: RUN AWAY! [/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]To ensure that we actually get [i]someone[/i] to reply and get a picture...maybe two :D I've chosen both Doc and our new member DragonBoym2's picture caption. Good work guys, now go off and find some pictures...before I resort to using my picture of a guy peeing on Sadam's face (OK, a picture of Sadam's face)[/color]
Dragonboym2 Posted February 17, 2005 Posted February 17, 2005 Hey everyone! Dragonboym2 allways delivers! Do your thing!
kaisha Posted February 17, 2005 Posted February 17, 2005 Dang that Naraku!! Look what he's done now!!
Tigervx Posted February 17, 2005 Posted February 17, 2005 [COLOR=Teal][FONT=Arial]This is only a speck of the damage done today in the Beverly Hill's Tsnunami Disaster after Oprah Winfrey tried to do a cannon ball.[/FONT][/COLOR]
John Posted February 17, 2005 Posted February 17, 2005 As a result of unavoidable circumstances, the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition construction crew was forced to abandon a project for a needy family immediately after the greater part of the demolition phase was completed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now