Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Valen']Penguin: "Eat At Joe's... ...Or Else, B-tch!" (-Chaos)[/quote]


Wow, talk about old school...

"You did WHAT to the turkey...?"
Guest Cole-Fu
Posted
[img]http://jeffiscool.com/pictures/Missile.jpg[/img]

Note to self, do not stand in front of heavly armored bomber.
Posted
[size=1][color=orange]Yesterday, a fighter pilot thought he would pull a prank and try to demolish a whole US Aircraft Carrier. We spoke with eye witness John Smith...

Smith: I just looked to my right and he was just trying to hit me... it was devastating.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1]You're not supposed to add another picture until there has been a winner, lol.

But, my caption for this one:

[b]Missiles on the runway are worse than caltrops on the road any day of the week.[/b][/size]
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Naval Admiral: "This is why we don't let cadets behind the wheel of a plane."[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Terribly sorry about that, I sort of...forgot I was temporarily in charge of this. >.>

I declare Dark Serena the winner, heh.
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue][i]Yaaaay! All hail Erica![/i] Well, no, lol.

Anyways, yeah. My turn. YES, MY turn, lol. Ok, here's a photo of my sister I took. Knock yourselves out.

(I have a feeling I'm gonna get a stomachache from this one.)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/MySister.jpg[/IMG]

The sequel to The Other Sister.[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][color=darkgreen]



"SAY CHEESE!!!!!"[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/MySister.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest Edward_IV
Posted
"Stare at the glare and die!!!"
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=gray]YOU DARE POINT THAT PRIMITIVE WEAPON AT ME!!!! I SHALL STICK YOU, STICK YOU GOOD, YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU KNOW I SHOULD!!! STICK IT!!!!! OH, THAT BRIGHT LIGHT, IT BURNS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][i]30th of April 2004:
Scientists prove putting knives near your ears is the leading cause of snarling young women[/i]

Ha, that took me so long for such lameness. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/MySister.jpg[/IMG]

[color=darkviolet]Hey do I have something in my teeth? Can you use this to help me get it out?

Oh and Drix, my mom thought yours was funny[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']The preciousss...give it to me![/size][/quote][i]Yes![/i] I knew I wasn't the only one who thought of Gollum when I saw that.

"Dammit, Jennings! First come the unbalanced girls, then come the unbalanced girls with knives."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...