OtakuBoards

Picture Caption Game

G/S/B Master

[IMG]http://www.readio.com/nywindowgallery/macys-parade/images/7-macys-parade-pikachu.jpg[/IMG]

[color=green]If you have any information on the identity of the yellow monster responsible for the crushing of 97 people during this year's annual Macy's Day Parade, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-STP-CRME[/color]

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heezay
Witnesses say a hot-air balloon shaped like a cat's head pulled up to the Pikachu one. Apparently, a blue haired man, a female redhead, and a talking cat attempted to steal the Pikachu balloon, but missed and landed on the pavement, where they were immediately arrested by Officer Jenny.

[size=1][color=royalblue]Agh, I recognize that parade float!! I watched that show when I was in Canada last fall!!!

*restrains self from bashing Pokemon bashers* :whoops:

Anyways, for the caption...

[i]"Cannonball!!!"[/i] *splat*[/color][/size]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]*Commontator*... Today is a rare occurance. We have been celibrating the new year... when out of no where a giant yellow RODENT!!!! fell out of the sky... Sadly... The crowd below was crushed..... You know what people... This reminds me of H.G. Wells radio broadcast of War of the Worlds.... [b]OH MY GOD!!!! THE MONSTER HAS RISEN FROM THE GROUND AND VAPORIZED THE CROWD WHILST CHANTING IN A DEEP VOICE... PI...CA...CHUUUUUU![/b].................................[size=1]This[i] is[/i] the end of the world[/size]...... This is Ron Burgondy... You stay classy San Diego. ;) [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Sorry... It's long, and has a few paraphrases from HG Wells War of the Worlds, and Anchorman's sign off.:D [/color][/size][/font]

[color=#503f86]I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to this thread; I've been [i]really[/i] busy lately- as soon as I got back from Sweden on Monday I went straight to bed and then went to college first thing Tuesday and have only really had enough time to sit at the computer now.

Of course, having to choose between three incredibly good captions doesn't make things any easier, hehe ^_~ In particular I loved Boba, StrikeGundam and Who?'s contributions. But overall...

[font=Tahoma][quote name='Who?][/font']"And of course, one of the biggest problems the Wachowskis encountered when speculating the casting of pokemon in The Matrix was the undoubtable awkwardness it induced upon any flight scenes in the film."[/quote]This was the one that made it for me, heh. Nice one ^_^[/color]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]Since the Who? hasn't been here for a while.... I recommend someone else post a pic to keep this descussion going.:D [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=dimgray]I would post a pic... but I have nothing funny to post.:([/color] [/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=darkviolet]Ok, I was asked via private message from Doc to do this, I don't even know if I can find a good picture to caption...and if I do I hope it fits in here. If not well, You're all going to be captioning for an army guy again. :D

*an hour later*

After an hour you shoudl get at least two choices right? ok then The first is cortesy of me, the other is cortesy of Lincoln. I'll send him some of the replies and we'll make a joint decision in three days (maybe not until Saturday tho, depending on my mom's work schedual.[/color]

[COLOR=GREEN]I guess I'll start...
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22169[/IMG]
"...and another 'benefit' to joining the army- open-air commodes!"
----------
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22168[/IMG]
"Ahh... puppy lovers"
----------
Okay, I know the second one wasn't very funny, but I'm tired :sleep: [/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]YAY!!! Thanks Mrs Chibi ^_^[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]----[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Pic 1,[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][b]Newscaster[/b]: Today, we bring you a picture of sheer dread. These dogs wrestled till the death....*dog farts*.... Or maybe just to exhaustion....[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Pic 2,[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]When the young private didn't rise when the Officer entered the room... as punishment.... said private lost all bathroom privacies.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Sheer crap... but good pics. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]

Aw, crap! I missed my turn, and I had a good one, too! ;_;

Ah, well. Let's party.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22168[/img]
Even when using highly trained laboratory dogs, scientists still fail to determine just who is supposed to feel the effects of the notorious "sleeper hold".

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22169[/img]

"And in other news, the Armed Services have begun to admit Senior Citizens into their ranks."

• 3 weeks later...
Pic one:
Mom: Umm..No, Fido's not dead Timmy...He's resting.
Timmy: After getting shot, bitten by a rattlesnake, and having a large rock fall on him?
Mom :sweat: Ummm...Yeah..
Timmy: Okay. Just asking.

Pic two

"And here we have the wilely and elusive Man-Eatting Chair. Or "Eatterous Chairroius".
Let's take a closer look..."
(It spots them.)
:eek: RUN AWAY!

'KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2

[I]Dog picture:[/I] How Chibihorsewoman spends her [I]spare[/I] spare time.

[I]Chair Picture:[/I] "Not wanting to be left out in what is truly the greatest conflict of our time, the U.S. Navy has provided American ground troops with special "Flotation Chairs", which they note as being extremely useful in the event of a shipwreck or a flood."

[QUOTE=Doc]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][b]Newscaster[/b]: Today, we bring you a picture of sheer dread. These dogs wrestled till the death....*dog farts*.... Or maybe just to exhaustion... Sheer crap... but good pics. ^_^[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dragonboym2]
Pic two

"And here we have the wilely and elusive Man-Eatting Chair. Or "Eatterous Chairroius".
Let's take a closer look..."
(It spots them.)
:eek: RUN AWAY!

[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]To ensure that we actually get [i]someone[/i] to reply and get a picture...maybe two :D I've chosen both Doc and our new member DragonBoym2's picture caption.

Good work guys, now go off and find some pictures...before I resort to using my picture of a guy peeing on Sadam's face (OK, a picture of Sadam's face)[/color]